This board has ruined me

This board has ruined me
>on a date seeing Get Out
>trailer for Baywatch comes on
>Zac Efron is clearly frauding (I'm mirin tho desu)
>turn to date and mention how Zac is juicing hard for that role
>no response
>mention it again, she just kinda brushes it off
I can't help it, whenever I see jacked people all I can think about is whether they're natty or not. when they're obviously not I feel like I have to say something since most people don't realize how common it is for movies.

you came across as a jelly autist. Who fucking cares, she isn't on a date with Efron.

this, you gotta learn to keep your 'tism to yourself when on dates

>Seeing get out
>Being jewed this hard
You deserve it

Generally speaking when people aren't responsive to something you say, saying it again is not the correct course of action.

It's well worth seeing, one of the best movies in a while.

Get Out is a great movie you dumb /pol/tard.

I highly recommend

What makes it good?

>See Power Rangers last night
>Spent the whole time hung up on how shitty Red Ranger's body is and his fucked up hair
Basically everything after the scene at the docks was awesome tho

It really makes you think...
Challenges horror movie conventions and micro-racism against African Americans.

I get it that the only person you can attract was some 300lb sjw sheboon, and that you're so insecure that you're autisticaly pointing out Zac Effron during previews.

Good goy, keep watching the movies goy

Get Out is criticizing White Liberals, user. Are you that dense? Lord, /pol/ attracts that dumbest types. I bet you browse /r9k/, too.

It's really not what you think. If anything it's a jab at all the rich white liberals who carry the "burden" of social justice bullshit.

The writing is incredibly well thought out, and its use of horror flick genre tropes is unrivaled.

This guy hasn't seen it and is trying to recreate an opinion from reviews.

M8 so many fucking little details keep coming in the back of my mind and I'm like holy shit this fits in with this..

SPOILERS
If you consider Logan, he's like a literal Oreo. Everyone accepts him, he finds the lower class guy approaching him for comfort delightfully amusing. It's like a gentle poke at upper middle class black dudes, like Obama.

So it "is good" for two reasons:
1) writing, in the form of horror post modernism
2) writing, in the form of critique to things you don't like, which fits your agenda

In other words, there's nothing that makes it a good FILM. No clever cinematography, use of color, framing, camera movement, etc, just post-modernism and liberalism.

Eat shit.

this. imagine if your date constantly mentions how an actresses tits are fake, it just comes across as insecure.

>use of color
It uses color on many levels.

It's very much like going to see a Kubrick or Hitchcock movie. It has some interesting visuals and motifs that are in that tier. Just go see it user, easily the best movie of the year so far.

the cinematography, soundtrack, writing, and acting

really enjoyed it more than i thought i would. only real complaints are the (mis)use of the original theme and the weakish third act.