EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

bakerdh.wordpress.com/2012/05/05/face-distortion-is-not-due-to-lens-distortion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Iktfb.
How to fix this shit

Loose more weight and tone more, faggot.

filters

get bigger

>not setting up $3000 studio lights and oiling yourself up before taking a picture

Wow, it's like you don't want to get tinder matches and fuck Stacys

I mire myself for far too long after a workout/shower.

because i'm cutting just now, the var and test is just making the veins and muscles pop like nothing i've ever seen.

sometimes i'll just get baby oil and oil myself up and make poses. i'll even get an erection playing with myself, though i'll never make myself cum, ill just get hard so i can see my penis veins.

it was a lovely day outside today, but i had a greater time mirin myself for an hour in my bathroom

fuck my life.

same but with the fullness of test + anadrol and some MDHT for dryness. I wasted a good 45 mins.

tf is wrong with you senpai

it's really something isn't it. nothing feels as good as being fit.

i dunno bro. just something about seeing myself oiled up and thicc. i've been having strong urges to wrestle things also. none of my friends want to wrestle cause ofc they think it's gay as fuck, but i just wanna try it. even wrestling a girl would do at this point, just to grapple something hard when oiled up. :0

You talk about it like its normal to talk about steroids

>He roids.
>Mental illness.

Yup checks out.

Greek?

Wtf am I reading

bakerdh.wordpress.com/2012/05/05/face-distortion-is-not-due-to-lens-distortion/

fucking hilarious he still looks like shit in every single one

nigga u gay

nigger you're black

can you imagine how good must Chad look irl?

Go try a bjj class

narcissism is a mental illness? i'd say it's a personality disorder rather than an illness.

no, british.

no homo. just enjoy mirin myself. don't you ever want to wrestle other bros or women? i have a real drive to do it these days. never had it when i was higher bf%.

sam vaknin found a cure
recently