/fat/ Fatty General

Stretch marks edition

Last thread exceeded 300 lbs Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to learn how to eat right, lift weights, and lose fat. Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need it. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice that doesn't work for them or anybody. If you see something that contradicts what the sticky says, ignore it.

>THE STICKY (READ IT AGAIN)
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and eat 500 calories or less than it daily to steadily lose weight
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

slimdownload.co/598548
flamefile.com/598552
youtube.com/watch?v=mZ7b4spjXhw
youtube.com/watch?v=ICpw9FwYqAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>can't even reach the mould on my back with a spatula to scrape it off any more

>tfw u save the thumbnail

Here's the full pic guys

Time to lose some weight fatty

Mfw my BMI is 24,7, but still look like a fatass.

We're all gonna make it. Don't stop, ever.

I'm eating 2400 calories a week and losing a pound a week. I want to go down to 1800 a week to speed things up.

Bad idea, yay or nay?
I'm 6'4 230

IKTF.

BF 21%, BMI 24.8

It's okay at least you're BMI isn't 32.1

>tfw still need to lose 12lbs before considered just "overweight"

Start with going down to just 2000. Taking your dietary changes slow are the best way to make sure that they continue.

Did you mean a day?

Tfw stalled at 219 last week

Weighed myself today and now 212

Pop off james

Thank you user, I hope you're right.

>I'm eating 2400 calories a week

woops yeah meant every day

Seven lbs in a week? I don't believe you...

I figured it was water/shit weight that clung to my body because of too much sodium. Its nice to see that it was actually the case.

Well if its true, congrats user! That must feel really good. What did you do differently?

>tfw hungry and next meal isn't for 4 hours.

Dramk more water actually then stopped drinking before 6pm, pissed like a river and weighed myself in the morning after.

>183 cm
>97 to 77 kg
>""healthy"" BMI
>still can grab two handfuls of my gut when sitting down
>grabbable love handles on the sides

Just glass me already.

>roommate left 1 oreo in the kitchen table
>I ate it

I miss them so much

>>I ate it
brah...

>then stopped drinking before 6pm

So from like 6pm - Bed you didn't drink any water?

the most efficient way to cut :^)
slimdownload.co/598548

Sounds like you're skinny fat

Go lift.

IKTF

I wish my roommate didn't have so many fucking snacks

Stop posting meme diets

>Been on a fucking plateau all week at 89.9kg
>cut harder, run harder
>get on scales today
>88.8
>FUUUUUCK I ONLY LOST A TENTH
>go add it to MFP
>oooh, it's actually 1.1kg
Thank fucking christ

IF has been proved to reduce body dat effective

just finished my daily run, why didn't you excercise fat user?

I exercise on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays user. But I should start going on Saturday too, I will probably go next week though, I showered this morning

Is this suppose to be sadness over cardio bunnies?

yall should learn how to cook. it made my cut a lot easier
flamefile.com/598552

Hardboiled eggs, 100 calorie protein bars, trail mix.

I guess it could be. I think it was originally supposed to be a fatty crying while at gym just generally

>Trying to scam people for surveys.
What year is this?

On IF with a rough deficit since Jan 1st, had my monthly weigh-in yesterday and am now almost 2kg under my goalweight I planned to reach in June, what the fuck? Started at 91.6kg and am now at 75.4kg, 172cm is my height. I think I've severly underestimated my TDEE for having dropped so much so fast, not that I'm unhappy about it.

Still got tons of bodyfat to shed from my alco days so I'm sticking with the diet and my training regime, already did legs/back today, had dinner and will go on a run in two hours (9pm here).

keep cutting mate
skin folds usually means that there's still fat there inside the skin

keep hydrated and lift, bra
you'll make it

I workout Monday-Friday

why scam? Its not like you dont get the book, faggot.

I fell for the cauliflower rice meme

Then host it somewhere better faggot

Explain?

You boil/steam cauliflower then blend it in a food processor to make rice texture. People must be leaving out a step as cauliflower keeps a lot of water or they make soggy paste rice all the time

tfw you cut your thumb on the grater making cauliflower rice and now have a scar there

Never trying meme foods again.

Gotta put it through a cheese cloth. To be honest I don't have the time for that so I just buy the steamable version of it ready to go.

does the page look not trustworthy?
If not I will choose a better one.

You know those spicy paprika peanuts? Or potato chips or corn puffs, whatever, the vessel is not important.
Why doesn't anyone make some low(er) calorie stuff spiced like that? I compared dry roasted peanuts with the flavored ones and the caloric difference is negligible.
Granulated bran, rye crackers, oat, barley chips, they all come with no preservatives, no salt and no flavor. I just want something worth snacking on that's not fucking 600 calories for a small packet.

Upload it to mega or fuck off.

I read up on it, you are supposed to cook it after grating it you dumbass.

> (You)
>Gotta put it through a cheese cloth

That's more than likely the step they're leaving out. Haven't seen a buy in bag version in my supermarkets but probably only a matter of time

Recipe time! Another big delicious meal for a smal smooth of calories, for us who love to stuff our faces
>500g Low Fat Quark
>20ml Soy Sauce (makes the quark taste like sour cream)
>100g smoked salmon, diced up
>300g fine chopped cucumbers
>50g spring onion, chopped fine
>Dill (lots until it's delicious)
>300g tomato, diced
>50g Red Onion
>Salt, Pepper to taste
600cals for 1.25kg of fucking delicious food, and you can make it all pretty on the plate before you mix it up and it looks quite nice

I bought this at my supermarket for a 10 for 10 sale add an egg and you got pizza crust.

>quark + soy sauce + fish

how about no

>Dropped 140lbs, 40 more to go to get to my goal weight
>Do cardio and weight training on alternate days
>Fiance was supportive at first but has since gotten kinda shitty about it
>Should always say stuff like "Your working out again? Come on user"
>Finally confront her about it and she accuses me of using steroids and she wants me to go back to the man she loves
>This snowballs into a big fight about how I've changed and I now make her feel like she is fat and ugly (shes like 30lbs over weight and doesn't really care about her appearance)
>It's been real shitty between us since and this boiled over like 3 months ago

What the fuck, I don't get why shes being this way. We been together for like 8 years now. Like if this is the end how the fuck am I supposed to go out dating when i'm 32. All the chicks I know my age have kids already and are buried in credit card/student loans.

fucking hell, this picture grosses me out for some reason

user if you love her get her to exercise and run with you.
She feels as if people think she doesn't deserve you since you lost weight.
Don't fall back into old habits, have her get to a good weight so she can be happy with her body

>Confess your cheat meals

I had a beef chili spring onion stir fry with brown & wild rice from a Thai place that has healthy options and listed calories

I'm happy with her, I never told her otherwise. I made lifestyle changes for me and only me. I try and tell her this and all she keeps telling me is how I changed.

I really don't understand why this reaction is so common.
>Husband gets Veeky Forums
>Wife: "Oh no he is gonna leave me because he looks better than me now"
>"Should I try please him to make him like me more?"
>"No I'll just try to make him fat again"

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ7b4spjXhw

sorry in advance if you watch this video :^)

Reminds me of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ICpw9FwYqAs

She is threatened by you getting Veeky Forums. Your value has gone up in her eyes and maybe her friends made comments. Now she thinks you will move onto someone better looking than her. Probably not best to say she is being silly.

Maybe do something special for her to make her feel wanted or that she is attractive. Maybe try fuck her more

I had 2 bottles of wine.

>jeans size used to be 44
>3 months later, today, now it's 34

We're all gonna make it, bros.

I thought it was a joke till it happened to me. Before she got shitty our sex life was the best it's been in years. If anything she should be feeling better about her self because i'm always trying to fuck

We been dating for so long, I don't get how she could feel like i'm gonna leave her. I just took her on vacation 3 weeks ago to try and have "us" time and she was still shitty towards me the entire time

>34

That's inseam, look again.

Get out now. She has issues she needs to work on. You could stay and help her but seeing that you are putting in effort and all you are getting is the cold shoulder.
You are 32 and fit you can easily meet a 26 to 29 year old who has her shit together.

I'm sorry bro, she might be a chubby chaser.

y would he meet such old wiminz tho?

10-15 year age diff is no problem with actually fit body

She is jealous user. Leave her. She will drag you back into the mud just to feel better about yourself.

I don't know how pants size works in the US, to be honest, I just googled 'what's pants size US equivalent brazil'.

Here the pants size I was wearing was baggy 52 or normal 54 and now it's 44.

Rest day and also fasting.

I did 60km on a bike.
Fuck headwind btw.

>lost 75lbs over the last 6 months or so
>noticed dick looks bigger in mirror
>measured it and it is about 1/4 of an inch longer due to less fat around the base

What are some other unexpected benefits of weight loss?

Maybe go the opposite direction and tell her she isn't good enough anymore. A lot of women like being dominated, from personal experience, so tell her she is your muscle worship slave.

Make her oil you, suck on your bicep, hump your flexed quads, etc. Might better her muffin. It worked for me years ago but I didn't do exactly those things

>*butter her muffin

Four cups of wine last night. Got back on it today though.

Rate my day bois

Breakfast:
Hard boiled egg
Whole wheat toast with PB and flax seed

Lunch:
Half a cup of white rice, sauteed spinach and a fried egg with some sriracha

Dinner:
Baked tilapia, bean salad, and broccoli

What is a cheat meal?

Is it where you eat a meal that destroys your calorie deficit that day?

From 97.5 in september to 66kg today.

3 more kgs to go before I reach my goal.

Dont forget to lift weights so you dont lose a shit ton of muscle like I did. And don't forget to indulge yourself a little bit once in a while anons. This is a marathon not a sprint, in the end it helps a lot having a cheat day every week or so just to keep you motivated and happy.

>>Confess your cheat meals

I've got a 4 pack of old rasputin I'll be drinking tonight

I reckon it's probably 1000-1250 calories total
I'm going hiking tomorrow and I'll be eating at a 1000 cal deficit from where I am now so I hope it doesn't do too much damage.

Pretty much. They are good for your psychological wellbeing if you have them sporadically.

>Is it where you eat a meal that destroys your calorie deficit that day?

nailed it

If you are feeling hungry, waiting for your next meal, you are never going to make it. You will gain the weight back eventually, after months, or few years.

That's why you people have to change the food that you eat, not the amount. Start eating rice, pasta, potatos, corn, noodles, which make you full without fat content. No oils either. In fact it's better if you would eat a big barrel of rice for example, that would reduce your gravings to null as you would actually feel satisfied for a first time.

>trail mix

Are you retarded?

Destroys your calorie deficit or is not part of your diet.

Just don't search for them on YouTube. You see silly cheat meals/days were people are stuff as much junk as possible into themselves

guys i lost 20lbs and im under 30 bmi

>No oils either.
You do realize oils are a great source of healthy fats. Hitting your daily fat macro is just as important as carbs/proteins.

>can finally put handlebars below the saddle
>cycling clothes actually fit me
>less pressure on my ass
>can use narrower tires for the same comfort
>climbing is easier

I guess all this was to be expected, but it's nice to feel detectable practical benefits.
Also wtf are you doing checking your dick in the mirror.

>under 30 bmi

G O A L S

Got ignored last thread, how much carb is lowcarb? I eat between 20g and 60g?

>Hitting your daily fat macro is just as important

No it isn't. All that's required is the essential fatty acids, beyond that it's just a very calorie dense filler. For every teaspoon of butter you can have another slice of dark bread.

Stop shilling carbs for the sake of being a contrarian.

Its not a cheat meal but I think I ate too much today. All healthy stuff but just over my deficit. I wanted to hit a new low tomorrow but guess I'll wait until Monday.

Contrarian to what? Veeky Forums's meme diet of choice?

Make spicy roasted chickpeas in the oven. Only takes about 30 min.
~140 cal per 1/2 cup

No you absolutely dont need any "vegetable oil" neither are they healthy. Also by calorie content purely, teaspoon is quivalent a bowl of rice or pasta.

Nuts are healthy dude and a small handful wont ruin your cut.

Depends on the person but in general terms it's under 50g. Some bodybuilders with high calorie requirements and intense training plan would consider it under 100g

It also won't do shit for hunger you retard.