Dick pills for sexual Veeky Forumsness

So, I noticed one of the side effects of yohimbine is an increase in penile girth (though the amount of evidence is pretty minimal and the effect seems to be similar). I was wondering if there were other things like this, potentially with greater effects and more evidence? I'm not too concerned with my dick size but I figure any improvement options should be looked at, plus it's just generally interesting.

Jelq is the only technique that's safe and actually works and is permanent. Everything else is snake oil.

Lol, jelqing is not safe. Not even close to safe. There's a good number of cases where it caused erectile disfunction.

Oh like you mean when an idiot goes overboard or does something stupid?

Don't be a fucking retard and you'll be fine.

>safe
>permanent

wew

I haven't found a single doctor who said it's a good idea.

>Veeky Forums tells me I'm girthy at x6"
>don't really believe them
>buy a fleshlight
>don't even fit inside without a struggle
so my question is, how many sets of curls should I do per arm day. Is 3x12 the right amount?

jelqing will 100% break your dick

OK, we all know jelqing is fucked. Is there anything that seems to be good or at least has some positive evidence?

I heard having sex once a day (minimum) helps.

3x8

I think that just has to do with the 'use it or lose it' things.

1.) Jelqing hasn't broken my dick.
2.) Stretching works.
3.) Pumping works for girth, but doesn't do much for length
4.) Maca will make you horny and improve EQ, but not if you're already high test. For me, it made me less horny.

I should add:
EQ = Erectile Quality (how hard your dick is)

Kegeling is also worth doing no matter your situation for EQ and distance of cumshot.

Nah. Jelqing while hard is dangerous. While at half-chub, it works. Did it for about a year, added about an inch in length and half in girth. Not life changing gains. But went from a dead average 6 to a 7. I'm happy with it. I haven't lost any of it since I stopped. Seems like gains get marginal after the first 6-7 months.

more bulge pics?

Jelqing is stupid, don't do it

i'm like 90% sure it caused my soft erections

You must have really damaged yourself then.

it's possible

but its just a guess

are you happy with the new look of your dick? can someone tell if it has some weird tissue on it?

also, did you get that girth all over your dick(from root to the top) or just some place to make it seem weirder?

how much jelqing changed your dick? what is your stats?

You'll lose it when you never get erections anymore. Penis size shrinks like anything else does when it doesn't get used in a while.

Use this to warm up before some light jelqing and you will make safe gains.

i jelq and found my erections get MUCH better when i do than when i dont

I really like the idea of somebody going doctor to doctor just to find one that will greenlight his jelqing

I don't understand Jeqling. Why can't I just masturbate with my dick and achieve the same effect?

These things are so expensive and the sellers of the copies are so sketch.

Thinking of getting one of those Bathmates.. I don't know if they actually work or not but I gotta try something. I'm like, 6.5x4 at my maximum but barely ever reach it normally.

Anyone got any experience with Bathmates? Just don't wanna fuck my dick up or this is all pointless.

Green tea extract not safe, idiots have died using it.

Also everyone who drinks dihydrogen monoxide also eventually dies

I have one of these, haven't done it in a while but the immediate temporary gains are pretty great. I don't know if I've made any permanent gains on it though.

They are really safe but you should do a couple weeks of flaccid pumping at first to work up to erect pumping.

Better erection quality is the biggest benefit but the size gains are real.

This one time, over the course of three days, I jerked off so hard that my dick started swelling and I gained .25" girth.
It stuck around for a few days and while it was a little painful the ego boost was tremendous.

Just like you can overdo it in the gym, the same goes with jelqing. I jeqled for 9 months and gained half an inch (permanenlty), never an injury nor any ED. Just follow the JP90 routine and you'll be fine. If it hurts, don't do it. So many people are retards if they jelq so hard they don't even realize they're hurting themselves.

Go to PEgym or Thundersplace for PE'ing advice. It's real, and has worked for thousands of posters on those forums. It's not that complicated.

gay penis placebo forums do not replace scientific evidence that it works and is safe

Whatever, nigger. I tried it myself and it worked, as it did for thousands on those sites. I measured 6 inches exactly, was done growing, and after 9 months of doing PE measured 6.5. A verifiable physical difference is placebo? Sure...