You fell for the compound lifts meme

>can do 50 kg weighted chin up at 3 reps

>biceps still dyel

Are you doing dead lifts, bent over rows, or regular pull-ups? If not, I have a bridge in New York I'd like to sell you.

How is that possible?

why pull ups instead of chin ups?

why not do both compounds and isolations...

I have a hard time believing this so post arms, I'm legit interested. Also do you do proper chinups? Arm stregth plays a big role at the top of the chinup, so if you aren't doing full range head over the bar chinups you can't expect much biceps development.

pullups works back
chin ups work biceps

The guy is probably a skinny manlet.

That's a curl you idiot.

This would only be true if your friend was a stick so the total weight still isn't impressive. If you think your biceps will be small if you're chinning 300lb+ total for reps you're delusional

I am 5'10.

Yes I do chin ups weighted and bw for reps and dumbbell rowing/seated cable rowing and dumbbell curling.

For anyone new here reading dont go the compounds, no carry over at all, even tho I can pull 50 kg chin up for 3 reps I can curl less than my curl bro buddies and still have smaller arms.

If you care about hypertrophy stick to the cables and isolations don't fall for the meme Like I did.

Have you ever heard of a mysterious term known as "accessory lifts"?

14.5" arms, chinning 290 for fahves

this. only a fucking moron would ONLY do squat, bench, deadlifts, and chins if they wanted to get BB big. they should be your primary concern, but some fucking curls or flies after wouldn't hurt.

sure you are buddy

>doesn't isolate his biceps
>surprised when someone who isolates their biceps has stronger biceps

Wew

I wasn't even curling for months and I managed to curl a 70 pound dumbell while drunk.

Your compounds carry over fairly well, though you'd be a fool not to do isolations and whatnot.

A lot of things hit the biceps. Bench, dips, rows, chins, pulls, dumbell rows, etc. But if you want pure biceps, you should actually hit them directly. You wouldn't expect to have an amazing clean if you only do deadlifts. You shouldn't expect your curl to be amazing if you only do chins. Not saying it doesn't help, but if you want it to be the best it can be for whatever reason (besides aesthetics), you should actually do them.

Also who the fuck cares what your curl is? Just do them for general strength and aesthetics. I only curl 40 pounds right now and superset them with bw chin ups. It seems to be working

>A lot of things hit the biceps. Bench, dips
oh come on

This has to be a bait. Weighted chin ups are literally the most optimal way to get strong and big biceps. You little fuck

Keep beliving that and you will end up getting memed like I did

Have you never felt your biceps while lowering the weight on bench and dips? That plus the fact that they're fucking stabilizing the weight.

Next time you bench, lower the weight slowly and controlled to see how little your biceps contribute to the negative. Hell, for that matter, just try and bench 5-10 pounds over your current pr with safety bars.

Not the OP, but I can do chins with 50kg for reps and I have 16.5 inch arms. Arms require isolation if you want them to get big.

height and weight?

ive felt it but feeling a muscle doesnt mean jack shit for anything

stabilizing means nothing