Are there any qts at your gym?

yes

yes

Yes, me

pls respond

qt high test blonde with don't-approach-me-earphones

>qt high test blonde
pls i want to see

The ones at my gym that are outwardly qt get vocal with the bigger more muscular guys very quickly upon entering the gym. They start flipping out that phone and taking duckface selfies, etc. They then go out to our indoor track and walk about 10 minutes on their phones the whole time.
They then come back into the main gym area and ride that dick some more before leaving.
I live in a very small community (300 or less population) and the qts here tend to bottom feed and latch onto the underbellies of the dominant males for protection and to filter feed on algae and other small shit.

there's one high test womanlet who squats like 200 lbs for reps, she's irreverent asf but highly amusing.

there are swarms of asian girls that do oly and powerlifting stuff, they're also pretty cute and they lift like 5-6x a week

then there's the booty meme squad

then there's this slightly chubby brunette that deadlifts all day, she looks down at the ground if you look at her

my gym is like 60% women
and a few yes

Yes, my wife who is a super powerlifting qt

No not really. My gym is mostly bodybuilders and powerlifters. There are a fuck ton of old 50+ women though that look like they have their skin vacum sucked to their skeleton and fake tits.

Occasionally a qt will join the gym only to leave after a month.

>then there's this slightly chubby brunette that deadlifts all day, she looks down at the ground if you look at her

This is you, isn't it?

qts are always claimed by giant alpha males

almost never qts alone

All the cuties at my gym are with bfs that look like the bastard love children of mike tyson, ronnie coleman and usain bolt. Whats looking at them going to do? Get me killed in one punch? Increase internal feels level?

I'll just keep my head down, stick with starting strength, and try make it another day without topping myself.

yes, but they don't talk with the beta autists like me

I wouldn't date a girl who did the sumo stance for deadlift.

>be me, skinnyfat dyel with a good face
>sign up for gym membership one day
>get on treadmill
>this qt3.14 cardio bunny gets on the mill next to mine, when all the others are available
>she looks at me and smiles
>I'm jogging at the time
>look at her, my feet get all twisted and i trip
>fall and get launched off the treadmill at the speed of light, land halfway across room
>she laughs asks if i'm ok while covering her smile with her hand
>"y-yeah its all cool beans"
>wipe off my treadmill and leave even though I had only been there for 10 mins

Aye
There is a girl how's older brother used to play for the chiefs.

Not really, most of the time there are like 15 buff dudes, one average girl and one granny

Maybe I shouldn't go after 9PM though

i know your tricks buddy, have a (you) anyway

Yes. There's this one PL cutie who has the fattest ass I've ever seen. She squats more than most at the gym and works out with her fat, ugly, smelly bf. Jealous as fukk to be tapping that desu. Other random sloots are there too. It's a college gym and it tests my boner suppression skills every day.

Is this the only picture that exists of her?

sorry i laughed

Yeah.

and if they did, what would we even say

/homegym/ so no, never.

2 blonde chicks at my gym come in at the same time but don't seem to know each other. One has a bangin body and a below average face and the other has a beautiful face and soft body. If only I could combine them...

kek

I switched to a new small gym and only female members are 40+ and obese.

It's unfortunate but I appreciate the lack of distraction.

Any qts working out at the ARC please respond. All the qts I see only do those meme exercises.

>go to college gym
>girl soccer team is always on their routine
>they always looking at me

I know they're laughing at me because I still look like a dyel twink

>guy goes to LA at 6pm
>he's so fucking gorgeous my stalker ass also starts to go at 6pm
>fuel off the energy of his presence and mesmerize his gorgeous body and beautiful face from afar lol (really tho I would look at him twice or thrice)
>he used to look at me all the time and even talked to me once
>work/school schedule got my gym times fucked up so I didn't see him for a while
>last couple of times I saw him he was obsessively texting someone on his phone. Probably his newly acquired hot gf blowing up his shit for no reason
>he's the reason why I made it to the gym 5-7x times a week
>now it's become a habit and I'mokaywiththis.jpg

I still plan on talking to him casually if the situation permits, idgaf.

There's an absolute qt that always come in. She spends like 30min doing typical girl meme exercises, then spends another hour talking to all the thirsty motherfuckers there. I actually try to go when she goes just because she makes everyone free up all the equipment like fucking Moses and I can actually get a decent workout.