Best low calories alternatives for soda?

Best low calories alternatives for soda?

Sparkling Ice. Its pretty good as its just water with flavor. If you like orange fanta get the grapefruit flavor.

Water. Don't drink your calories.

water

Sips

diet soda

Patrician taste coming through.

The obvious answer is diet soda..it's fine in moderation

I usually stick to water and black coffee/tea though. Hardly substitutes though

Water

Currently trying to quit soda altogether. Those Bai Antioxidant drinks are good, and I've been drinking cold tea with no caffeine or artificial flavors. Also try and down a gallon of water a day with lemon or lime slices thrown in there so it's flavored. Water sucks, but it'll keep you alive.

Celery

>Hardly substitutes though

I agree. I consider myself on the stronger side of the willpower spectrum but coffee/tea/water just BLEH....I drink them, but something about the carbonation and taste shock of soda just hits the spot.

I recently, to save tooth staining from coffee and tea, "chemicals" in soda etc so decided to try to drink nothing but water, it was horrible and made me depressed. so bland. no zing after a mouthful of food to wash it down

Diet soda.

this. they are always cheap and on sale too.

Water, with an added slice of lemon

I just cut a lemon into pieces, keep most in a ziploc bag, and then put on in my water bottle for the day

this

stop consuming sugar silly geese

water, sparkling water.

Carbonated water, or seltzer water. Whatever you want to call it. They've got cases of supermarket brand shit everywhere in various flavors. It'll taste bitter at first, but it grows on you. What you're really missing from soda is actually the carbonation, not the sweetness. You can live without the sugar.

Sparkling water.

Squeeze some lemon and/or lime in there.

how the fuck do i get teeth like veneers after drinking 5 cups of coffee a day for 10 years?

I'm at the point where I don't even give a shit about my physique/cutting anymore i just want off this caffeinated ride.

hell, my teeth aren't even bad, they just aren't WHITE.

I like those Bai dinks. 5 calories and 1 gram of sugar. Downside is that its expensive, but honestly is the same proce as a 20oz soda.

La Croix

I used to drink a lot of soda now I drink practically none

lemon la croix is great, also helps hold back hunger if you're cutting