I've been looking into follistatin viruses...

I've been looking into follistatin viruses, which could inject your DNA with a gene that shuts down your myostatin production and alters both your muscular growth and metabolism to superhuman levels. Pretty transhuman stuff.
What is Veeky Forums's opinion on follistatin?

Genetically "enhancing" muscular growth, huh?
Sounds great as a Hulk cosplayer.

How do I contract this? OP, I want to into Captain America mode.

Viral therapy is so far off it may as well be science fiction. This also has a double whammy: in primate tests it caused a weird immune response.

You can change follistatin and myostatin naturally. It would allow hypertrophic growth similar to the heart muscle where the myotubes actually divide.

It seems to increase muscle cell apoptosis when losing weight though.

Liz Parrish injected the shit into her.
been interviews and a lot of pictures show marbling, pretty interesting stuff. The thing is that she doesn't use the follistatin to raise genes but the muscle mass grows slowly by itself.

>You can change follistatin and myostatin naturally.
By doing...?

(OP)
We have nofucking idea of the consequences of that shit.
Also being 10 times more powerful and bigger is useless as your joints will just get fucked up at any time

High doses of creatine of all things over a couple of weeks, LISS over a few weeks, and epicatechin which is in green tea and in physiological amounts in some dark chcoolates (though you got to look into which ones as many processes in manufacture can destroy it).

Yeah, this is also true. Supposedly fucks your ligament and tendon strength.

>tfw Veeky Forums has better content than Veeky Forums

So these are all good for a bulk but bad on a cut?

Pretty much.

Is this legal and what the fuck even is that shit? Sounds too good to be true

Administration is supposed to be difficult. Follistatin p much inhibits myostatin and makes muscles grow like mad. The issue as far as I could ever understand it is that species specific follistatin is very expensive to synthesize in physiologically meaningful amounts. So they've used viral routes to increase follistatin expression in the relevant animals which is cheaper.

There have been claims of people having taken follistatin but I am skeptical on that part.

It's obv WADA banned, not illegal to my knowledge anywhere tho.

Just like with steroids, your muscles will become too strong for your connective tissue to keep up, and you have muscle tears, etc

lol wtf, this is exactly my diet already. Well not so extremely high on creatine, but when I train I load up. I also have green tea pills and also raw cocoa.

the tendons? Can one increase growth of them somehow too then?

no

It's been a while since I looked into it so no notes to hand. The dark chocolate gets a big hit from the initial fermentation, so you have to source minimally fermented or unfermented cocoa. I have a vague recollection of raw nibs being good but dunno why. The creatine is also insanely high at first, I regoogled it and one study did 0.3g/kg loading for a week, then 0.05g/kg for 8 weeks with a thrice weekly exercise regime. So maybe enough creatine, I suspect though not enough epicatechin (but still maybe) which I think has the stronger effect.

Rock climbing.

Tendons are just a part of the muscle bud, the difference is their structure. You would either have to come up with a way to repair the damage already done, return to a state of pre-maturity, and grow from there, or to have your brain cryogenically frozen until they start making us organic exoskeletons.

This study showed also absolutely no strength gains.

>lifting for strength