/dnp/

What's your experience with dnp? I'm starting a 200mg 2 week cycle soon. 2 weeks off and then 2 weeks again. Hoping to drop around 10 pounds for the first 2 weeks.

Thing is amazing, gotta go to the sauna and make it "burn" ;-)

Guess it depends on the batch you've got but I jumped to 500 on latest one and had the worst sides, felt like I could die. Better to go on 200 for longer, why risk it.

Whats your diet like?

200mg wont do much unless your diet is on point

1000 calorie deficit with keto. I feel fine, don't expect the dnp to affect me much with side effects.

I have no information that hasn't already been said a million times.

Best to cycle in the winter, fruit in the morning I find reduces sides a bit.

What do you look like now?

Started taking 250mg yesterday, gonna bump it up to 500mg in 4 days.

Where's the best place to get some in the states, for a coherent price. Dinitro is good but he's so expensive.

thefertilizerwarehouse, it's listed as dnp fertilizer pills 50mg. Legally it can't be sold in pills for human consumption so they have to say it's for plants.

Is the quality good though? There's a clear difference in price!

>that fiddly diddly feelington when no dnp progress pics

Aren't Dinitro's caps 200mg though? These guy's caps come out to $1.73 for the same dosage.

D's are $2.00... you aren't saving much money.

why not just go on the deep web? Plenty of places if you know where to look.

Like where? I literally have no clue.

This is my plan as well.

Lads ive read most of the stuff I can about this and give it to me straight how worried are you about side effects? What precautions are you taking?
Most things ive seen say basically take as many antioxidants as you can and drink shit loads of water.

it actually is for plants

like that website isnt meant for meatheads to get their hands on DNP but they do anyway lol

DNP is harmful to plants. That site is a front by enhancedathlete to sell DNP.

What's your weight and bodyfat, user? 200mg works well if you're 30%+, good way to drop to 20%. You won't get many side effects at 200, if any, just feel hot. The half life is 36 hours so there will be times where the concentration is higher but as long as you don't eat carbs and don't mind being hungry and lethargic you'll be fine.

im 5'10 at 220. On keto so carbs are gone. But in regard to that most guides say to eat pineapple and get vitamin C which id assume you d want to get from oranges but both fruits are obviously carbs so doesnt that go against the avoid carbs advice? Also I planned on taking it slow with that lo dose and doing 3 weeks on 3weeks off than repeating until im 180. Make sense?

Just supplement the required vitamins.

I have vit c supps but ive seen some evidence that natural vit C you get from fruits isnt quite the same as Abscorbic acid. Any truth to that? Would feel safer adding in a natural source as well. plus on such a low dose wouldnt the small amount of carbs barerly matter?
Also just want to make 100% sure it is still safe to continue lifting while on this right? Doing TM and making progress and dont wanna have to stop.

Keto on DNP is very difficult because of the carb cravings that you get. At least you don't have to worry about carb-burn.

I know Veeky Forums hates reddit, but the dnp subreddit has all the resources you need. You can supplement absorbic acid with pills.

You shouldn't have an issue eating carbs with that small dose, all it does is increase your body tempt for a few hours.

And yes, you can lift while on it. You'll get tired quicker but that's it.

If you can't keep your willpower then you shouldn't be taking dnp anyway. If you can't control yourself you'll just gain the weight back after you get off dnp anyway.

Nah ive been on keto for over a month and the cravings are gone.

Gotcha but again natural VIT C and abscorbic acid are different. Thats why i asked.

Why is Veeky Forums so afraid of DNP?

Please answer the various question thatve been asked if youre knowledge so I will no longer be afraid.

reddit com/r/dnp/wiki/index

>tfw fuck up and binge ate a cheese and onion toasty, a panini sandwich, rice pudding, prawn toasts and yogurt
>2000+ calories then crashed in bed for 9 hours

Woke up WAAY leaner.

Thanks to the test, tren, winny, superdrol, clen and 500mg DNP I'm burning about 4500 calories a day at 175lbs.

Even with this fuck up I'm still progressing toplel, but seriously I should be far more careful and only eat 2000 a day TOTAL and not squander the yellow gift.

Dude are you a midget? You only weigh 175 and youre on all that gear and you still need to lose weight?

What the fuck? DNP and 1 other thing you listed would get you good results.

>combining this many compounds
>still losing weight

What are you doing

5'9.

Jeremy buendia is 5'8 and competes at 165lbs, sadik is 5'11 and competes below 180lbs.

Permafatters who think they're under 10%(lol 15%) REALLY overestimate their actual weight when cutting down to heavy levels.

sorry forgot pic. 165lbs-180lbs 5'8-5'11.

More drugs = more anabolic shit.

Good amateurs/pros still take 5+grams of gear despite dieting down to extreme levels, why? cause it helps cutting with a higher TDEE and it still lets you build muscle on a deficit, or at the very least completely neutralizes muscle loss.

In all honesty that looks like shit. And again youre in that range so why so many compounds? You got a problem dude.

how do you not know your height within 3 inches

what's the point of winny clen and superdrol? make you feel extra shitty for relatively 0 benefit when taking all the other shit into consideration?

>5'8-5'11

You sure bro this was intended for dieting purposes cause I don't want my death to be from some lawn fertilizer. look like theirs other ingredients on the label that seem to be for plants breh.

>look like theirs other ingredients on the label that seem to be for plants breh.

A quick google search will show you those are additives used in pills and supplements.

>deep web

Because enhancedathelete has a good reputation and they can legally sell dnp as long as they say it's not meant for human consumption.

No need to go into the deep web like some pencilneck.

Just went ther and they stopped selling it. They linked to that damn pesticide company that other a son mentioned. Is that shit for real?

Yes, the site is a front for DNP. It's not actually fertilizer, dnp is harmful for the environment and kills plants. They just have to say it's fertilizer or else they can't sell it in pill form.

That's what I've heard but Jesus man it just seems so sketchy. I'm a Pussy about this stuff.

Here, I'll list out the ingredients for you so you don't feel scared.

>Microcrystalline cellulose is a term for refined wood pulp and is used as a texturizer, an anti-caking agent, a fat substitute, an emulsifier, an extender, and a bulking agent in food production. The most common form is used in vitamin supplements or tablets.
>Magnesium stearate is a magnesium salt of stearic acid. Essentially, it's a compound containing two stearic acids and magnesium. Stearic acid is a saturated fatty acid found in many foods, including animal and vegetable fats and oils.

I don't need to explain lactose to you, I hope.

If you read it, they mention herbicide.

That being said I did order some

Don't hope. Dude are you telling me you weren't this scared the first time you used it? I feel like I have a healthy case of skepticism. Isn't that better than some stupid kid who orders a shit load of it and just starts eating it and gets cataracts and cooks his balls off?

Just now or in the past?
Was it good product?
Since it's not illegal did you pay with card or did you use bit coin?

You should research anything before putting it into your body. As long as you keep your dose low, have proper supplements, avoid carbs, drink water, replenish electrolytes and stay cool you are fine.

200mg is fine for higher bodyfat, bodybuilders take huge doses because they have really low bf. 20% and above you don't need large doses.

Dude I've done all the research. Now I'm just searching for a proper source that isn't going to over/under dose and fuck me over. Trusting other people on the internet is scary.

Just look up enhanced athelete. They've been providing dnp for years until they had to make the fertilizer website due to legal reasons. DNP isn't exactly hard to obtain, they have no reason poison you or give you something fake. You can google the site name and look around bodybuilding forums and reddit.

Dude didn't you read above we went over this. They don't sell it that other site does. Or are you saying look up reviews?

Makes sense. Have you ordered from them before? Any other info you can dump is appreciated.

No, I used to order the 250 mg dnp from enhancedathlete. Wanted to start a new cycle for summer and found out they no longer sell it on the main site.

I trust them though. I ordered mine today.

Word. The site said each tab is 50mg each right? So if I wanted to run 200 for 3 weeks on I would take 4 each day correct?

Yes. I suggest 2 weeks then 2 weeks off and back on for 2 weeks.

A lot of stuff I've read says to not exceed 14 days.

I've seen that in talking about relation to T3 levels and thyroid right? Ya I think 2x2 cycles may be a great idea.

Yeah, if you're taking T3 you can do a full month.

Nah
Not gonna. But still even if those levels drop every post I've seen said it's not a big deal and they'll return to normal
Once you're off anyway.

What's your weight and bf%?

5 10

Yeah, you can drop 20-30 pounds in 4 weeks on dnp. hope you drop to below 200, huge feeling of accomplishment once that happens.

he overdoses like a mad cunt so it evens out.

How the fuck do you get this shit ive been trying to fine some online for $1000

>the number 1 male physique winner looks like shit

OK senpai

/r/dnpsourcetalk

sup gandhi

bumping so thread doesn't die

Youre mentally unstable if you think being covered in self tanner and that look looks good.

Dinitro still selling?

Just use the fertilizer warehouse.

I'm not using a fucking place called fertilizer warehouse. I bought from Dinitro twice last year.

>Dinitro
I keep seeing this guy mentioned. Hes legit im guessing?
I requested admission into the dno source talk page. Is that where you can get ahold of him?

I'm not sure. He was big on Veeky Forums for the past 2-3 years.

>being snobby about where to buy your toxic industrial waste poison from
also its a storefront for enhancedathlete, read the thread you dense cunt

Warehouse is cheaper and has 50mg tablets making it easier to customize dose. I've also heard dinitro overdoses his pills. Which do I get?

>Which do I get?
Dude i feel the same way. Im fucking afraid to make the wrong purchase. PLus i dont even know how to get into contact with this dinitro character anyway.

Anyone tried getting the stuff directly from China? Found a supplier that seems to sell DNP in 1-kg powder bags though I am not sure if it's a good idea to buy large quantities of flammable industrial waste from Chinese drug pushers

No idea, but on forums I read to not buy off chinese sellers. But to be fair, I bet this dinitro guy and fertilizer guys get their shit from china anyway.

>bet this dinitro guy and fertilizer guys get their shit from china anyway
Probably but still, kinda afraid I am gonna get ripped off or get some 1:1 mix of DNP and rat poison.

Where are you buying? I know ebay has a lot of chinese dnp sellers.

Just check their feedback. Take a risk as well.

Just searched for DNP on made-in-china.com and there are like hundreds of sellers with super low prices.

Gonna get my DNP sometime next week.

How do I explain to chicks that my cum is yellow? Does anyone have any recommendations.

Is there a certain dose or duration that will make your cum yellow?

If I understand correctly it only turns yellow at high doses and when you are dehydrated.

How much are you dosing? I don't suggest having sex while on dnp.

what's the best DNP stockist in the UK?

My experience with dnp has always netted a lot of weight loss. I feel like it saves months if hard work and exercise, and gives you the same results in 2-3 weeks, sometimes better. First cycle in 2014 i ran for 21 days, yellowbot dnp at 250 x4 days and 500 for 10 days then 750 for a day and 500 for remaining days. 750 was horrible with sides. Supplements used were 2 Piriton and 1 benedryl daily with dnp dose. I ate a lot of fruits daily. Lots of oranges and mangoes and pears for vitamins, and lots of juices too. Lost 20 lbs in 21 days. Second cycle, jan 2017 was much more educated. 18 days, 500mg day 1, 250 mg day 2,3,4, 500mg remaining days. NAC, daily multivit, DMAE and moderate amount of antioxidant fruit juices like pom. 23 lbs lost in 18 days. Sides are always just lethargy, excessive sweats and heat. I don't like the sides, so no more dnp for me ever. Eat clean, and tren hard.

Took me 2 weeks to notice minimal yellow at 500mg a day of crystal DNP and even then it wasn't too noticeable

Just take a multivitamin every day. Take two if you want.

250mg (crystal) per cap. Powder is 25% less potent than crystal

>buying chink DNP
lel, stateside DNP is $1.5-$2.00 per pill. DNP is something you don't want to cheap out on.

Is dnp safe to take with moderately high blood pressure? like 140/80

I haven't read anything in the side effects about blood pressure.

is it safe to take if your super fatty with higher blood pressure than that?

I don't know man, I'm the guy you replied to and if your blood pressure is higher than mine I wouldn't suggest it.

Gonna be doing 250mg for 2 or 3 weeks depending on how it goes. First time user.

Guys I've been cutting for around a month & a half. I've seen slow but steady progress 179lbs to 177-175lbs now.

Is DNP really worth it or should I just continue natty?

If your cardiovascular game is weak don't DNP. If your body is not used to heavy ass lifting, don't take DNP. If you're not trained, don't take DNP. If you're 15% bf or above, don't take DNP. If you're not used to strenous activity, don't take DNP. Your heart will thank you.

If you were cutting while on dnp you would have lost like 20 pounds.

That sounds amazing, but also worrysome.

I run ALOT, interval sprints and 5ks two or three times a week, how would that work out?