Mass Gainer?

I lift 5 days a week, every week but have trouble maintaining a high calorie diet to maximise gains. I struggle eating the correct amount, so I'm thinking of trying mass gainer to substitute for the low amount of food I ingest. Is this recommended? Also how easy would it be for me to get fat on this stuff?

If you struggle to gain weight, then you will struggle to get fat. It will never happen suddenly by accident.

Mass gainers are great for easy calories. Though expensive.

Chocolate milk is almost as good, and cheaper.

How about just eat more you fucking skeleton.

>b-but eating a lot is hard!!!
No, it's not. Stop bitching and fucking eat.

I buy basic ground beef and sirloin steak everyday is that good usually its 2pounds each. I drink mainly water and yogurt.

This 100%

If you can afford a gallon every 3 days that'd be ideal

Isn't doing that unhealthy I heard they put garbage in the milk. I weight 145 but I am eating meat usually water

no not really.

Better mass gainer for less

Whole milk
Choco whey
Peanut butter
Oats (blend into a powder first)
Bananas

Put your desired serving size into a blender and enjoy your delicious, easy to drink mass gainers without buying some dumb memetub

Whenever I add oats it's always foamy

Chocolate milk, you can get stuff in England that's 2000kcal per £1

Yeah it's gonna be. Oats are the only optional part in my opinion. Some days I need a shake on the go and don't want to sit around spooning out oat flakes for five minutes after I drink the rest

Experiment and see what's best for you

I can't even lift heavy items right now I Bulged a disc. Should I just gain far and then burn it off later or not eat and stay skinny.

>milk is unhealthy
>Let me get a big tub of maltodextrin instead!

t. Fatty.

t. Skelly

Start drinking 2% milk

4-8 cups of milk a day

that's easy 400-800 extra calories, lot of casein protein (slow digesting protein, good for overnight)

>inb4 DRINK AN ENTIRE GALLON OF WHOLE MILK

I wouldn't recommend drinking that much milk because you will not feel hungry and avoid normal meals, and depending on your genetics, you might get kidney stones from that much calcium, unlikely but possible

also whole milk has too much fat, you will feel full longer, and fat free milk has too little calories

>worried more about drinking milk than taking supplements

Holy fuck you're retarded

Without eating sugary or fast food (high cholesterol)

Its is reasonably difficult to eat a lot

t. fat fuck who lurks fat general for advice.

rofl. i always hide that shit thread full of fat fucks like you

I don't take supplements dumbass.

you are literally the demographic this product is made for. go for it.

alternatively carry a jar of peanut butter and a spoon around. ~100 calories per tablespoon.

or this leave out the oats if you want. milk is cheap. peanuts are cheap. go to town on some avocados. throw extra butter into whatever shit you want. go full fat on any dairy products. use more oil when cooking. go whole grain bread.

ez recipe is 3 slices of whole grain bread (~300 cal) and 4 tbsp peanut butter (~400 cal). double-decker peanut butter sandwich. ~700 calories. i like to have one about an hour before my workouts on a bulk. you can use just 2 bread slices and end up at 600 calories but i find it makes it a lot harder to chew with all that pb.