How's Veeky Forums doing? Hanging on?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gjcnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol

Better than a couple weeks ago

I know it won't last, it never does. But still, feels good

All because a girl flirted with me too, I'm a beta cuck

Nothing ever goes right. I'm a social retard. The only thing I look forward to in life now is MMA

This board is shit and is just sips bullshit and /fat/ generals which is full of fatties looking for pats on the back for being fat or "I ate 3000 calories in 10 minutes what do?"

There isone good thread a day on this board if that.

It's a good thing I suppose. I am nearly free of the hold it has on me. I rarely browse it anymore.

Bretty good, lifts are progressing and I'm finally on a good diet. Gonna finish Blood and Wine for the Witcher tonight too. Maybe watch Kong on my day off.

How about you, user?

Bulged disc from car accident in November. Tried everything from epidural to pt. The pain goes away but when I try to lift even milk my back is achy. I just want to to back to normal.

You know that car insurance commerical with the fisherman and the dollar?

That's my life if the dollar was happiness.

I'm a fucking mess. I typed up a lengthy sob story to post here, promptly deleted it. Life is literal shit.
So it goes..

>leaving your house
why?

Pretty good.
How does Veeky Forums feel about fucking fat girls?

I have friends and sometimes they don't take no for an answer

Which is probably the only thing that keeps me sane, if they didn't give a shit I'd never leave my flat

leave this life, leave 3dpd behind, join the waifu /a/rmy brah. your waifu won't leave you.

>realizing having oneitis leads to nothing but frustration and makes me a beta orbiter
>just cut off all contact with her on social media

There are zero sip threads in the catalog dude.

grandfather died a few hours ago, bummed but hangin in there. i did some great cardio today and had a great day otherwise. i just want to be a cowboy and i cant because there arent any frontiers anymore. i can feel my self-imposed exile coming to an end and im not sure im ready. overall i guess im fine.

when's your day off? i still havent seen kong but i might take my father to see it tomorrow.

absolute shit, but i will be going back to the gym this monday and hopefully it gets better

honestly it's the only thing i look foward in my life now. Hopefully i will be able to gain back my lost gains and escape skinnyfat again

depends on the fat girl. ive fucked 3 fat girls.

My oneitis stopped texting me brehs...

The qt receptionist came up to me and asked me to finish up because they're closing. She was the first girl to approach me in 10 months. kinda happy rn not gonna lie

Why?

> career totally taken over my life
> no time or energy
> have to relocate literally once a month
> became bodyweightfag out of necessity

I already read mango

I'm more into big men than waifu desu. Toriko and Jojo style

And trying to get fit to get that Joestar bod

I've done it in the past, and I'll never do it again, honestly if its a choice between a fattie again and dying alone, I'll take the second option. It's not even the bodies that bother me that much, it's the special snowflake fat girl personalities.

But if you are wizard tier virgin and want to at least feel a vagina, then go for it.

what do you work with?

Job? coming up on the end of medical school. There's a lot of relocating, I didn't know that going in

She got a new bf, some black Chad I don't even know...

>coalburner

better off without her user

>herniated disc early 20s
>physio physio physio for a year
>doesn't work, have surgery --> instant relief
>slowly return to an active life including sports
>five years post-surgery now
>pain is starting to get more chronic
>get depressed because of this
>can't even find any opiates in this new place so everyday i'm trapped in my painful body
>my body is a cage, i feel like an OAP sometimes
>not sure i can live like this for another 40 years
>thinking of moving back home, finding some tar, and od'ing

at least i'll go out without pain

>have bad week
>think Veeky Forums will cheer me up
>open board page
>SIPS LE SIP SIPS THICC TEST MEME MEME MEME MEME MEME MEME
>turn off computer

Why do I bother
Gamergate ruined everything

>Had to pay out £1k bill for car repairs
>Want to progress my career but no ones hiring
>Cant even bring myself to find a gf because i feel worthless
>Work has me left with low energy at the end of day
>Family is torn but everybody acts like everything is normal
>Sttuggling to find solace in lifting nowadays
Just feel like life is moving and im just going along with it instead of forging my own path. Really difficult to explain how im feeling right now but i think im suffering from a mild constant depression. I havent been happy since 17 and im 24 now and pretty numb to my fun life of working and doing supposed adult things. I want off this ride anons.

I'm sad and lonely

Its okay. I called the girl I'm pursuing fat and she got mad at me and became distant. Tried to apologize and she gave me the "its fine but it really isn't" treatment.

You have good friends

Shut the fuck up, dude. That's retarded. Man up and fix it, or die a sadcunt. We all know you can make it.

talk to me buddy i'm listenin

Going to college in a few months and I have absolutely zero game. For the past four years I threw away my youth shut in my room, jacking off, fucking around on the internet, and lifting. I've had a few oneitises but it never went further than holding hands. While my peers are going to parties, having fun, getting laid, I'm still a socially autistic virgin. I'm weary but most of all I'm terrified that I won't get any action in college too. How would I get a gf in college Veeky Forums?

I have a lot of studying to do but I'm soo bored and lonely I kind of want to just take a tab of ecstasy and go out by myself :( my gfs are at work or bailed and I just can't stand being alone anymore. On the other hand, my gym life is going good. Went to the gym 4x times this week and Sunday will be my 5th. I accidentally took a nap when I was supposed to go to the gym today... -sigh-

If you are lonely just join us

discord.gg/gjcnc

Is that a general Veeky Forums discord chat or a Veeky Forums one?

There is a fitness section

This is actually a pretty cool discord server with many cool people to chat with.

my life is shit, and I'm a loser

all i do is browse the web in my free time, when I'm not lifting, and don't think i will make it

i don't know how to become an interesting person that people will like

If you want change in your life you have to change what you do. Be more outgoing and talkative. Join some clubs. Talk to the people you sit next to. Ask questions and ask for help. Join a frat. Don't be so helpless, user. The concept of getting [something] especially if you want quality, always requires effort.

I guess my question here is who is "us"?

Are you 18?

-fighting to close and rectify guilt about my last chapter in life (used to be in the SinaLoa Cartel, had 40 workers in 8 states not including mules)

heartbroken over my ex after almost a year. left the cartel for her, 60,000 in cash i had stashed in Mexico and a 3 million dollar contract, but she left me anyways. for no reason

-struggling to re adapt to normal society due to anger issues. life outside of being a professional criminal is nowhere near the same

-PTSD and Depression

-going back to work soon, which will be nice

-lifting helps

-struggling to maintain optimism for the future as I no longer know what i want in life

dat duality. friends in the Russian Mafia want me to come work for them, better contract, more honorable organization. on the other hand, I'm sick of killing and destroying lives so i want to be normie again
on the other hand if Mexicans get butthurt/change their minds the russians may be the best source of protection
on the 4th hand that path may lead to the first intercontinental gang war and im tired of all the blood on my hands/being surrounded by killing

tl;dr conflicted and at high stakes

Umm wtf did I just read lol

I just turned 20. What am I in for?

Have any of you felt like you had a bad break up with someone even though you weren't ever together?

Similar to friendzoning but not quite.

I'm not happy even when I'm mildly successful. I doubt achieving my goals will change that either.

Yeah

You have to get to that point where u just exempt what u are. Why do u want people to like u

Disapointment

(Maybe some teenage pussy)

true shit, my life has been like a movie for too long

because im lonely, and dont want to be

Than get a women and have kids

I don't want to spread my beta faggot cuck genes

Yeah dude that sounds nuts.... I remember selling trees when I was like 19 for 2 months. I had some fire but oh my god it was awful being paranoid and just feeling dirty. I remember some ugly lesbo nignog wanted me to front her 15$ worth and never paid me back. Another group of nignogs set me up and told me they wanted to look at my green before buying it so I showed it to them and they told me to get out of their dorm. Fuck all that stupid noise. I can't imagine doing the shit in movies, I'd die of anxiety.

I desperately want to quit my job and dedicate my time to fitness and overall self improvement.
Life of a wagecuck

Than what are you going to do about it

You only have to do that till your 60 lol if your lucky you'll die by then but with all the medical advancements and shit you'll work till ur 75

>typed a lengthy sob story to only delete it
Done that so many times. It just feels so pointless. I don't even feel relief venting about shit anymore. I'm in deep

I don't have any helpful advice for you, but I do want to say that you're not alone. I feel the exact same.

lol
i used to have 2 kilos of meth and 1/2-1 key of heroin in my apartment at a time. would be going to mexico for business meetings every couple months. skated across the border once with an M4 on my back to give it as a gift to my jefe (guns are illegal as hell in mexico)
caught 6 bodies
made SinaLoa $750,000 in the last 3 months i was working for them.
made newspapers 3 times in the last 6 months but havent gotten hot yet

at that level its more like being a spy/diplomat than a drug dealer

life is super boring now
sometimes i miss it, hence the confliction about joining the russians...
also might join the CIA??

the thing is though, that path aint for the feint of heart. most of the homies are dead, and a few are in prison

Where do I go to meet people

And before you say it I feel weird talking to people at the gym.

How do I get my oneitis to fucking text me. She'll respond if I say something but otherwise doesn't at all go out of her way to hit me up to say hi. Worst part is I always think i give her a good time. When I'm at work with her I'm flirty and I always make her laugh and entertain her all day. Yet I don't exist outside of that.

A bar , could be like b dubs kind of bar

join the bratva man that sounds fun (other than the murder and you know all that stuff)

she's not interested in you mate. i know this feel well.

Opposite to all of you, I'm finally feeling happy. I (maybe) have a gf and lifting is going good.

>tfw another date cancelled
>"got scheduled to work"
why can't they just be honest

I'm 22 is that wizard tier enough to consider fucking a fat girl?

can't even make it into the friendzone anymore

what's the total weight

I'd be all over that Russian mafia lead. Why the fuck wouldn't you take that shit?

About to have one come over in a week and talk about rocks and watch Netflix. Hopefully I can get her to fug. I don't want to be a virgin anymore.

Not losing weight, I weigh around 4lbs more than when I started working out 2 months ago. I also have low test so it's even harder to stay motivated to lifting or keeping my diet in check.

I won't give out my name, but enjoy

That place is pretty cool

Haha jokes on you I'll just Kms first

Please user, there´s gotta be another explanation for that behaviour.
pls tell me that´s not the only explanation user.

How did you get involved with the whole cartel business?

How did you end up making friends with the Russians?

meant for you

Can you actually become a spook even after a huge illegal career like that?

How do you get involved in high level black market dealings of that calibre? Do you basically have to know someone who already moves?