Why is cardio so hard?

Why is cardio so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16790540
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18550323
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9489830
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can do both seriously

Just gotta find something you actually like to do. I hate running with a passion, but love rowing and cycling and eliptical. What have you tried?

>can't

Meaning lifting and real running

I have tried rowing but I prefer running

I registered myself for a 5k in August but I find it very hard to improve my times, currently running it in 29 minutes at 92 kg 1.85m, and when I do I feel like dying in the end...

I started 5k running last July... first attempt was 44 minutes.. I have improved a lot but I am stuck at 29 minutes for over 2 months now

cardio is hard because it takes much longer to build up heart strength than muscles strength.
cardio is all about how much blood you can pump

try cycling up hills for the fastest results in this discipline !!

but how does this process take place? I understand that when we lift, muscle tears happen and the repairing process results in more muscle...

how does the organism after realizing that it needs to pump more blood, actually pumps more blood?

It's because you suck at it. Cardio is piss easy and you should kill yourself.

>tfw ultra runner
>tfw iron man

chemoreceptors in the body send signals to the brain to increase resipration, in response to high CO2 (acidic blood specifically) and low O2

>tfw did couch to 5k once
>feet hurt when running
>never did a 5k after that one time
>feels like after i stop running for a month, i'm back at point zero and have to start couch to 5k from the beginning
how do i make cardio easier?

my feet hurt and i run out of breath quickly

Are you eating enough carbs?

>t. amerilard

this. buying a good bike is the best Veeky Forums decision i've ever made.

how much is enough?

>tfw 5k run as easy warmup for the gym

>lying on the internet

since the heart is a muscle, it can grow also ! the thing is, the heart is a very strong muscle already, you need make it pump like a true machine over and over again !!

i'm more specialized in cycling, and i can tell you that even pro's after their 3 week's of vacation, they do lose heart performance and feel shit first 10 days trainning compared to their regular season

I am a lazy fuck but I still run 4km every second day.

The best way to get better at cardio is by doing more cardio.

Running is a fucking shit exercise. All you are doing is destroying your joints and your gains

if you cant run you should kill yourself, literally the most basic human athletic activity

exact ! repeat over and over

This is why cycling is the superior sport.

Swimming is cool but the only pools around are full of niggers and nigger piss.

>running destroys gains
in what way

Lots, the more you have the better, I personally eat six pieces of toast for breakfast, oats 30 minutes prior to training, and rice for dinner, and bagels throughout the day, and that generally works well

>niggers
>swimming

Ayo hol' up

t. Gets winded going up one flight of stairs.

>Destroying your joints
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16790540
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18550323
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9489830

>gains
Capillarization. It actually enhances gains by helping recovery.

You mean to tell me.....

>pool
>niggers
Wut? Where do you live? They must be evolving by you

This. I've noticed since doing mild cardio (10-20 mins of fast paced stairs or a two mile jog 5-6 days a week) that my lifts have all gone up because I have more endurance in the gym. Pretty sweet

Well they WUZ KANGS, after all.

Tbh I have feet and knee issues sometimes, try replacing running with something like swimming or cycling to take the pressure off your joints

Nah, I'm good. Work construction as a framing carpenter

It is? I find it much easier than lifting