How can I into shin godzilla mode?

How can I into shin godzilla mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3741700/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zPxhdo4HDgg
youtu.be/xbB9GBykZAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ss gomad

do ss but throw out all upperbody work and change it with neck work? you also have to be man with woman figure

also cut off arms around elbows

GOMAD+SS-Benchpress, OHP and deadlift

I hope Hollywood is going to animate Mecha Ghidorah in their new trilogy.

A creature that big wouldn't be able to exist on earth due to the crushing effect of gravity

Fuck off.

im very excited for all out monsters attack electric boogaloo and king kong v godzilla T B H

Do you think you're funny? Don't say that

Isn't the 2nd already confirmed as godzilla standalone bullshit?

no godzilla two is rodan, ghiddy, and mothra, they teased it at SDCC a few years ago and again in the kong postcredits scene, and the following movie is kong v godzilla

imdb calls it King of Monsters.

imdb.com/title/tt3741700/

Legit been waiting for an updated monster brawl movie since the old godzilla vs kong men in suits version

isnt new king kong movie in godzilla universum so they will have mexican stand off?

How does King Kong even stand a chance against Godzilla? Never understood this meme. It's like they gimped Godzilla enough to give Kong a chance.

they made him massive in the new monsterverse (new kong movie) in order to not have it be as horribly one-sided as it should be

Atomic breath >> anything Kong has

oh for sure, if kong wins ill be triggered, but kong has strong, long arms, which zilly doesnt, not to mention a gorilla can deadlift (in theory) a full ton, so i can only imagine what kong could lift. but godzilla must win for my autisms sake

they will probably team up + Kong is way more mobile than Godzilla and that would keep him alive for like few minutes before Godzilla gets mad

also maybe they gave Kong some super powers?

>Kong
>superpowers
Then they should just create a new monster.

Kong is still a juvenile in the new movie. Chances are they'll make him pretty huge in the vs film.

We all know they're just going to fight once and have it be a tie then they'll team up against a new monster.

they should but they would fuck it up even more than giving Kong super powers, you honestly believe that they could came out with some good new monster that wouldnt make us all cringe?

>maybe they gave Kong some super powers
hes a 300 foot gorilla what more do you need

>We all know they're just going to fight once and have it be a tie then they'll team up against a new monster.
What, really? [HYPE INTESIFIES]. The mutas or whatever they were called were amazing from the 2014 movie.

the MUTOS were pretty sweet in all seriousness, actually felt like real creatures

The monsters from Godzilla 2014 were almost on par with Ghodorah.
Like not being built to die like a bitch against fire let alone an atomic breath.

yea but just drop one bomb, missle or go thunderbolt A-10 on him and hes fucking done, goddzila on the other side wont even flinch

>goddzila
user, please. He's the king of monsters but one d is enough.

tfw when Hulk would fuck them all up

The new american Godzilla is more or less a good guy. A protector. Kong is too, they'll fight initially probably because of a misunderstanding.

Unlike Shin Godzilla who is a mutant freak in constant unending pain that never asked to be given life/sentience and is lashing out like an autist.

kek this really has me lauhfinf

>Veeky Forums
>just a bunch of nerds on steroids
That's why I love this board so much.

L-Love you guys. N-No homo.

lets not get too /co/ now, user
love you too buddy

>watching Shin Gojira now
>USA people when something happens
>panic, everything goes bad
>Japan people when someting happens
>wooaah a tunnel, evacuation, uhh look how thicc walls this is so great

kek

They really should go with shin godzilla its a more realistic and terrifying make of the original godzilla. That would be much more interesting against the new kong but kong would get destroyed easily due to atomic breath or the tail whip. Mericanzilla is too slow and fat even the japs mocked him when he was shown as he was xboxhuge.

Why is America involved in Shin Godzilla?

Shin Godzilla vs Gidorah, Mothra, King and Mecha King Ghidorah, please.

My dick would (not) survive.

Because the japs love america and want a 3rd nuke dropped on them and bring it up as a core issue in the film.

Shin Godzilla would decimate Kong. It be Zilla vs Godzilla all over again.

Is Shin worth watching or do the humans get too much screen time again like in Final Wars?

Loved the ironic music during the fight.

Post your dick when Kong+Goji+Mothra fusion faces off against MechaGiganGidorah

the director wanted this to be a """realistic take""" on what would happen if a giant fucking monster came out of the sea, and of course america would shove their dick in if that happened, and also for USA bucks because casual filmgoers dont want to see a bunch of japs running around

the humans are in it a good bit but its actually a compelling story and not final wars kookiness, plus the atomic scenes are worth price of admission alone

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zPxhdo4HDgg

>thinking any of the movies will be good after the shit we got the last time

Not joking. The new Godzilla was fucking awful and I fully expect these other ones to be just as bad or worse.

>zilla

Dont even get me started on that 98 shitshow.

There is alot of human screen time but it adds to the suspense of godzilla going through its phases. Definitely piqued my interest for kaiju films for a while.

Its the best Godzilla film in ages.

Its a genuinely great movie.

>dub
It was more than okay for an american made godzilla

Kong gave me hope.

I'm one of the 10 people that actually liked 2014 Godzilla though so what do i know.

Cool, will watch it next weekend then.

How is Godzilla even relevant with modern military forces like crazy missils and jets and shit?

Can't they just shoot it?

they dont pierce the bitches thick skin, duh

I loved it. The monsters scenes were amazing, it's just that the humans got too much screen time. And the missing theme music but his atomic breath scene was baller even though it looked small it was just right because you were waiting so long for it and the cooor was fitting.

Modern military isn't meant to penetrate something like Godzilla, our weapons got bigger but the defense stayed shit so the firepower never went up too much just the last radius.

How do i into EVA mode?

>last
Blast

Become a bitch that refuses to pilot a giant mecha and fap to best grill when she'd knocked out x F

American godzilla is too thick. Shin godzilla was able to shoot lasers from the back, destroying all the projectiles

too thicc.

What are the chances that dog kaiju gets revived?

youtu.be/xbB9GBykZAA

How to make roar gains?

Not likely.

cigs, extended yelling

>that lame loop

boi

Star awake really long and wake up early.

fpbp

godzilla 2000 was dope af

Tho your trips confirm, you're still a douche.

Fit really does have the most articulate humor of the boards I frequent.

There's actually a toku thread in Veeky Forums. wew lads

>who else here is motivated by and watches Kamen Rider and aspires to be a humble suit actor on a children's tv show in nippon?

How dare they do that to muh Opera House

>Asuka
>best
pick one and only one then proceed to kys yourself pls

Watch it.

listen to black metal and practice the vocals