Is it possible to have a good looking body while being a manlet?

Is it possible to have a good looking body while being a manlet?

Pic related. Zac Efron has a good body despite being 5'11.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyzk_aK4g68
youtu.be/_xdK3LBLWCw?t=47
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zack Efron wishes he was 5'11. Google has him at 5'8, so he's probably closer to 5'6

yea hes like 5'8-5'9 cuz the rock is 6'1

google charles barkley height, rock supposed to be only 1 inch smaller than him

Angles brah. Just like BBing, its all an illusion.
Anyway, pretty sure the Rock is 6'4, just that Charles is out angling him.

it's only possible to have a good looking body while being a manlet

yea im pretty sure Charles is outangling him

ROCK BTFO

6'4 is his wrestling height, they all embellish.

It's is known fact the rock is like 6'1

walker is similiar height to rock and hes on flat shoes, rock has heels

also

LMAO THAT FUCKING MANLET VIN DIESEL

> Zac Efron
> 5'11"
good meme

Zac Efron is like 5'5" I'm 5'8" and I was half a head taller than him

so Rock is 5'11

not true im 5'6 and I was way taller than Zefron, that makes him max 5'4 and Rock is around 5'9

not true im 4'10 and i was way taller than Zefron, that makes him 4'8 max and Rock is around 5'1

Wouldn't doubt it, 5'11" is actually pretty tall considering everyone adds 2 or 3 inches to there actual height, I'm 5'8" and I'm taller than alot of guys here in America

thats funny cuz im 4'8 and Zac is around my shoulder height that makes Rock like 4'6

no way. i was sitting on the sand and i was taller than efron. he's 3'6 max, the rock is like 3'9.

thats funny cause i was standing inside a hole me and my brother dug in the sand when i was 10 with only my head sticking out and was taller than efron making him 1' max and the rock like 1'5

He's somewhere around there, I'm 6'2" and was at least 2 inches taller than him

lmao how does no one confront him on his claim to 6 fucking 5

no one actually cares outside of anime image boards

Being a manlet is the only way to have a good looking body you idiot, the taller you are the harder it is to look swole

This

Height is irrelevant irl unless you're like 5'2" or 6'9"+

lmao 5'3 spotted

Because people don't care about height in the real world

eh id say 5'5 is noticeably short and 6'2 is noticeably tall but yeah

Hardly anyone is 6'2". Actual 6'2" is tall as fuck yet many people claim to be 6'2" but they're 5'11"

yeah pretty much

when i say im 5'7 (i actually 100% am) people like like half an inch taller call themselves 5'10 at least and shorter people like 5'4 will say theyre only slightly shorter etc its sad

I would think they'd care about liars though

I bet Charles Barkley had a good laugh when he saw this manlet claiming to be his height

Nobody cares about height irl. Guys tell me they're 6 feet tall all the time and I'm 5'9"and the same height

how can you trust them with anything when you know they'd lie about something so trivial?

The rock looks like a fucking dyel

Breh everyone lies about everything, welcome to adulthood

Feels good being taller than the Rock.

6'2 here

NO ONE CAN MESS WITH BIG ARISTOLE AND SIR CHARLES

youtube.com/watch?v=hyzk_aK4g68

youtu.be/_xdK3LBLWCw?t=47

Most likely 5'11". I met someone who was 6'2" and he made everyone look like midgets

Nah. Literally measured by a doctor. I'm talker than almost everyone I meet.

Only 2% of the male population is 6'2" or above.

if you count the pajeets and changs, yeah

lets narrow it to white men, aka those who count

Not true at all in the US. If you count Asia, sure.

The size thing has to be an American insecurity ordeal; since I never see a thread when the OP starts off with the cm equivalent of 6'

Most girls prefer if youre 6'2+. Some wouldnt even date you if youre shorter than that, let alone shorter than them
If youre 5'8 or less, while no one give a shit about you, most guys will look down on you (pun not intended)

Lets leave out all the shitskins, subhumans, 60+yo guys, woman and that 2% will turn into 40%

>woman
what did you mean by this

charlse barkley is 6foot5? i'm an inch shorter than him without shoes. i don't feel that big

Was in line at supermarket now. Only guy not over 6 feet was some Asian guy, and he was 5'11". Dont know how people think 5'9" is average. Do they count children?

That's so funny, I'm Martyn Ford and I'm 6'8", when I saw Efron, he was towering me, i think he was like 7'2 so the rock MUST be ATLEAST 9'3"

Ideal height for health and aesthetics is between 5'10" to 6'2". Any taller and you're dealing with gigantism and it's a disease that will lower your life expectancy and rot your organs.

idk if you know what 'dyel' means but he looks smaller than the other two. NOT that he doesn't lift.

In fact the other two don't look like they lift, they just look taller and weigh more.

So are you retarded?