MUUHH 400 KG LEG PRESS

>MUUHH 400 KG LEG PRESS

Well deserved for being an idiot. If you're so strong, get to the squat rack

youtube.com/watch?v=sPLzc4dystk

I thought this was gonna be about his shit rom, then I thought it was about him locking his legs out, you got me op

AYY LMAO

SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER

Hes literally doing a leg crush instead of a leg press

>load as much weight as possible
>can't move it, but force my legs into it anyways using my hands
>success at breaking my bones

too bad he only broke one leg

dude had shit form, but that shit form would have protected himself from this.

New webm is born

lol ur a fuckign sadist cunt

Oh my god, do. Not. Want

Since you don't want to encode it yourself.

what software did you use? tried a couple online that wouldnt upload

jesus fucking christ, I will never do leg press

You can see the point where it violently snaps

>I will never do leg press with an stupid amount of weight to impress some randoms on niggerbook

that would work better

Don't overload leg press like a dumbass and it works pretty gr8
Too bad, for most of these fucks, that strength doesn't translate well over to squats.

my heart can't take this shit

I only do horizontal leg press at pussy weights lke 60kg and im concious about not locking my legs.

This was even before seeing these horrible videos and knowing this can happen, the leg press just feels a sort of unsafe machine. I don't like any machine or lift where only your strength is between you and injury. Macho bravo isn't worth injury.

Holy fuck m8

I only use leg press as an accessory for squatting
3x20 for those mass gains.
But this shit is just ego lifting

bahahahah

so deserved

If this guy was doing squats he would have either folded completely, or ruined his back for life.

There's some things that demand form. Why you would lock your knees out on a weight you can barely move is beyond me

Though I will admit leg press is something you should not do for 1rm. A little more dangerous than most

ffmpeg

ffmpeg -i 'leg press dumbass 1.mp4' -to 10 -crf 6 -b:v 4M -vf scale=-1:480 -an -threads 8 -c:v libvpx out.webm

Already know its shit form when you see him gripping his knees.
Patela just NOPED out of there

thanks m8

Ffs some people are so dumb with weights. This is why I home gym so I don't have to put up with egotistical retards.

did he die?

oh god why that will take so long to rerack

This is so fucking awful

>1/16 ROM
>knee wraps
>pushing his legs down with his hands

I hope this experience gives him leg press ptsd so we never have to see this shit again

.....................,,,oh shIT!!!

found myself yelling out OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH for almost 20 seconds

always best to lock your legs out at the same time so you can break both of them and never go back to the gym again

I don't even load heavy on leg press and I'm still terrified something bad will happen.

nope, he actually got up off the bar real quickly

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

eh i can't tell between whether he deserves it for being a moron, or he deserves pity for being such a fucking moron.

No, I'm no doctor, but his leg is not going back to normal. It'll point the right direction again, but not like it used to.

he will not be able to do even a single leg curl after that

Holy shit anons, now I'm terrified about doing leg press, which I was doing instead of squats since I thought it was safer....should I just stick to lunges and leg curls?

Fuck no. Not only is he a dick for taking most of the plates, he was just being a dumbass

It's safe as long as you don't put weight you can't handle

Do smith machine squats without full range of motion if you're going to be a little bitch

I have the same knee sleeves.

i dont lock out in any leg exercises lul. come at me snaptards

Seriously bros how would a doctor fix that? His legs essentially snap off. Like is there a way to get him walking again?

I never use the leg press, I see kiddies leg pressing 5+pl8s on it all the time but none of them can even get lmao 3pl8s on real back squats

he'll probably never fully recover, also PT is expensive, painful, and very long so he'll probably slack.

i screamed

Physiofag student here.
He probably just tore most of the ligaments in his knee and did some serious damage to joint capsule and cartilage. Doc could try to reattach ligaments but the cartilage damage will never heal. He will have knee problems for the rest of his life.

He will literally never walk again on that leg

I was leg pressing Friday and hurt my knee because I'm a retard. I just hope my shit is good by next leg day

Normal person here who used to watch house. I think the exact same thing.

Willis Mcgahee and Shaun Livingston would disagree

once in a while they get their shit back like in OPs video

kek

My knees feel funny

You want webm for retards, but the last time I checked the latest version is pretty broken and will clip the end of your webms off to fir the 3mb limit, I use version 2.16.7.0 but that might be tricky to find by now I'm not sure.

Better quality btw

shit like this scares me all the time.
that guy will never squat again

You know the first one wasn't real. That serves the twat right though. 1/8 Repping on a machine. Just disgraceful.

Very nice.

he will, but he will never be able to put any minor amount of weight on it ever again

I don't think that will bother him m8

he had a pretty good range of motion on that last one, sadly it was backwards.

>Extending fully on a leg press
>Most machines recommend a max 3-4 plates
>He obviously can't handle 2pl8 even

Depends on how badly his bones were broken. My best guess is a comminuted fracture which requires surgery. If that goes well with no complications he will spend 3+ months unable to walk and many more months of physio. If he can walk again with minimal pain then I consider him lucky, but he will never lift again.

That leg will never be the same. Poor idiot.

underrated post

>they don't reverse leg press

Enjoy your baby legs faggots

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kek

ayy lmao

ayyy

So we finally found this girl's boyfriend

I bet he didn't finish his workout, pussy.

>depends on how badly his bones were broken
They weren't, but all of these probably got torn.

>training legs ever

never going to make it

He probably tricked himself into thinking his legs were strong by using his arms to apply force.

Surgeon general here - he's probably going to be fine - a year of physio with some tren cycles and ZMA supplementing with scoops as required.