Did I fall for the SS meme?

Did I fall for the SS meme?

height/weight/lifts?

bithc ass trxmpon ass nigga llow testostreone bitch boi fucck CURL GODAAMIT IFSYM fuck squats are bad for you joinr s fuck dumb "POWERLIFTING" nan girls Like ARMS fuckk ddanm like u 4 real baka

You also fell for the shave your manhood trail meme, now you have lady pubes.

6 foot 2/187cm
83-85kg/~185lbs

170kg deadlift/375lb
130kg squat/285lb
60kg bench/135lb

Holy shit that bench

damn that's ugly

Fuck sake man, this is what i have to look forward to?
Were you doing accessories? I hope not.

Please answer this. If you weren't doing accessories then there's still hope

You fell for the "I can just start working out when I'm older and treat my body like trash during my formative years" meme

>Used up all your newbie gains getting gigantic chicken leg thighs.

Never gonna make it.

jesus christ kek

hehe troled

Stop squatting.

Do bench/incline bench/dips/tricep accessories day one
Row/machinerow/pullups/latpulldown/biceps/chinups/ohp day 2
Every day and
Repeat until no longer Trex mode. You're not gonna be golden for the summer but by winter you'll look normal again.

don't listen to this guy fucking double down

seriously, don't do SS for more than 2-3 months if your goal is to be aesthetic. i learned the hard way.

you fell for the "eat 2000 calories more than maintenance yet did not bother lifting" meme.

Also fell for the shit genetics meme, but that's your parent's fault for having the gull to procreate knowing their genetics would've gotten them killed in the ancient era.

Yet I'm taller than you, earn more money than you, and am more sexually active than you've ever been.

I guess it's a good thing we don't live in the anciet era anymore :)

t. Muhammad

Do not stop squatting whats wrong with you

Wow that user must have struck a nerve. It's alright little guy. No need to take things so serious on an anonymous anime imageboard.

His legs are literally 65cm and he's squatting just shy of 300 lbs while his bench is 135. He needs to focus on his upper body like asap. Sure he can still squat but it shouldn't be the focus right now.

Well I know you didn't do SS because you didn't even mention what you OHP, power clean, or how many chins you can do.

This guy's actual routine is probably closer to something like.

A: squat, deadlift
B: Squat, bench

And probably does A B A each week. It's really the only way to explain his results. He didn't do the routine correctly and it's his fault.

>60kg bench/135lb

that shitty bench.
SS not even once.

>Did I fall for the SS meme?

Yes you did breh, Bench, OHP, chinups and CURLS like a mofo now, centaur mode nothing to be proud of.

135 bench at 185 bw is really bad, why didn't you do something about this earlier?
up bench frequency to 3x a week, and do you ohp?

Why is your right nipple way larger and lopsided compared to your left nipple?

ohp 50kg
power clean 85kg
0 chins

i actually have shoulder problems and am very reluctant to train upper body because many excercises irritate my shoulder

im not sure how i injured my shoulders benching 60kg, but i did it.

try dumbbells, flat bench irritates my shoulders too

>im not sure how i injured my shoulders benching 60kg

shit form prolly, start doing light volume upper boddy then, cables and dumbbells and hit your pecs delts and arms thrice a week you need to catch up with your quads

Pectoral imbalance. He just started lifting, it may take 2 years to balance it once he starts implementing dumbbell bench.

You fell for SS mate. Don't listen to these retards, continue squatting. Start benching 2x a week. One day reach for dumbbells to sort out that pec imbalance and continue doing barbell bench. What is your rep range with your bench?

Lower body looks good m8
I'd try to increase the frequency with which you hit your upper body, your goal shouldn't be to lose mass, but instead to gain some more in your back/chest/arms
I'd start by doing dumbbell rows or pull ups every session, and I'd also do dips every session as well.
Also make sure that you do your direct ab/lower back work as well as your facepulls. Prehab is important especially if you already have weak shoulders as is.

dumbells feel uncomfortable and all that stuff irritats my shlulder but maybe i'll try doimg some

no. I'm 185 lbs, started out at 145. My bench is almost 195. This nigger just didn't try doing high intensity low reps, I bet.

Keep going OP, you'll make it
>pic related
>me on SS

Fuck I wish my quads would fucking do something
>bench 165
>ohp 115
>fiddly diddly 270
> squat squat 170.... nigga what

dat shoulder width.. fragile and feminine looking shoulders are gross.

Are you flaring your elbows out?

Nigger i fucking turned my goddamned clavicle into a piece of shredded parmesean in a motorcycle accident last year and my bench is more than you. You need to stop making excuses and just fucking do it. If your bones and ligaments screech in pain, you stop, but short of that you keep pushing.

Do not grow old with the body you currently have. Today is your chance, fucking take it snownigger.

squats are great but lil nigga needs to do upper body too.

Yes. Work your fucking arms too

ow my sholder?

Don't have the pics on my phone but luckily, Google was my friend. It looked like this before the surgery

everything i do causs shoulder pain and its gay! ill try some light declime benc with dumbels tomorrow.. we will see

look up some shoulder mobility drills, might help
band dislocates, wall slides, pull aparts

Try decline pushups, you can do those from your bed. See how they feel. I have a feeling it hurts to move your shoulders past 90 degrees.

You're going to make it user. Don't be a flaming faggot, I have TOS and I have to start physical therapy on Monday. Make sure to stretch after your lifts. I went from fatty 230 mode to auschwitz 135 lb mode and now I'm 185 lbs. I also have trouble putting size on to my chest and my bench is my worst lift aside from OHP as I'm too scared to do much with it because of the TOS.
Deadlift: 405x1 lbs
Squat: 335x3 lbs
Bench 240x1 lbs
>pic related, me when I started my weight loss journey

If the demon of semen on the right isn't your sister you should be smashing it.

>unhappy
>fat
>faggot
>high blood pressure
>depressed
>no gf
>kisslessvirgin.jpg

I drop around 80-90 lbs in >2 years with improper dieting techniques but I dropped it nonetheless. Turned skinnyfat mode.

>dat pure ANGER

calm down hemmingway

This is me today. I have nearly zero pictures to be posting in any type of CBT. Trying to get rid of muh lovehandles. I just started running and doing other forms of cardio

And me in clothes.
>inb4 babyface
not sure what I was doing but yes, I look 12. I am 20. I have been lifting for about 2.5 years and have been active for around 4.

230-->135-->185

You look 20.

my bench is 64kg x 5 while my squat is 60kg x 5. My legs get fucking weak thanks to anxiety and depression

I don't get it, why do people only bench? I mainly do 2x40 push-ups, then benching 6x4 @90kg then going to decline bench 3x6 @36kg dumbbel
Then some more decline workouts, after that incline bench.

Just don't be depended on benching only it will not really develop your chest that much

where did that come from you faggot? kek

>estats

Its blueshoes, you fucking retards

How tall?

>am very reluctant to train upper body

And you blame your shitty upper body on SS

kek

I did SS. Then I cut.

Works if you do it properly

>Whines about SS
>Doesn't even OHP

It's your own fault you're retarded.

Your upper body looks pretty undeveloped, your thighs are huge. Do you bike a lot by chance? (jc where you got your leg gains from)

>60kg bench

G Y N O

You could try reading his post, it's only 1 line

bro dont you have some gays to electrocute

If you have shoulder problems you need to do more, not less. The problem is because they're weak.

Do lateral raises, front raises, internal rotations and external rotations - all with light weights and 8-12 reps. Do this as part of a warm up every session/day. Then start building up the BP and OHP and stop being a twat.

arf arf arf arf arf arf arf arf ..

>cute doggie

I think you may be confused as to what gyno is.

it s maybe cold so his nips hard as diamonds

He mad