Did you have a dad who was supportive of your bodybuilding while growing up?

Did you have a dad who was supportive of your bodybuilding while growing up?

I have absolutely no idea who that is

My father used to compete, so yeah he's pretty supportive kek

My dad was a bodybuilder in junior college, but he died before I started lifting
Pretty sure he'd be proud of where I'm going with it, tho

jelly as fuck i want hgh

kek your dad was a dumbass he probably mainlined coke while being on dbol . fucking died with a kid lmao kekking

>TFW orphaned scum by 17

raised by single mom by my stepdad was pretty supportive, always used to watch me work out and helped wash my back in the shower when my arms were sore

Didn't have a dad.

My dad is a Chad and he literally eats pizza while I lift and makes fun of me for caring about how much protein and carbs are in things but he is still swole in his 50s.

Unfortunately my mom is a womanlet and I got manlet genes.

>he's gay I get it

>>be me
>>little kid
>>daddy wasn't there.
>>to take me to the fair.
>>to change my underwear.
>>daddy wasn't there
Why did he do this to me guys

What is this referencing?

i am also living this hell.

No. My Dad has only recently pretended to care about me going to the gym, after putting me down for years on end whenever I tried to do anything remotely fitness related. Told me I'd always be a fat fuck so I shouldn't bother.

Jokes on you, Dad. I've lost 60lbs already.

My life my man

How old are you?

Right on dude, fuck him and his bullshit

The song from Austin Powers.

I have Korean friends who have used this on their sons but not their daughters.

The mom dad and daughter are all under 5'2. The sons had the injections when they were kids and ended up being 6'1 and 6'3

The downside is that they both have achy joints and are gay

I did, and like to believe he still does.
While I was young I took every proactive advance he made for me (signing me up for sports, trying to get me out and doing things, agreeing with getting a dog, asking if I wanted to go out and play hockey) as some sort of threat or something. And in my angst I declined every time.

Don't be like me. Act positively on these opportunities to bond with your old man. Even if he is fat. If not to make lasting relationships then to form good active habits that'll ultimately help you get uuge.

How tall are you?

I'm 5'7" he's 6'0 and my mom is 4'11"

dad died as a kid

Oh ok too bad mom was so short indeed

same here. i think i was like 6/7

dad was a construction worker, then a soldier, then an accountant.
He's always pushed me to be strong but he has zero understanding of how dieting and weight lifting works.

He's a very firm believer that muscles are made doing actual work(construction, building shit, etc) rather than hitting the gym and thinks the gym is a waste of time/money.

[spoiler]He's very stubborn and old fashion but I love the old man to bits[/tfwnospoileron/fit/]

that inspires the fuck out of me, fuck him

Same here, 13 or 14.

But are you still a fat fuck or not?

dad was always fit. mom was fat and made excuses. she did all the cooking and I was fat and lazy. now that I'm lifting and losing weight my dad got a gym membership for when I visit. I'm 30 now. Finally lifting with my dad who is 57 and built like a brick shit house. still out lifts me in everything. but it feels good to not feel like a failure.

Sort of. He claims he used to be huge as fuck but in all the pictures I've seen of him he's like noob gains as fuck. Claims he had 22' arms and been able to deadlift cars up.

Fairly certain my father is mentally unstable though, so that kind of makes sense.

Stepdad, and yes, we'd both go to the local gym daily. He's been losing weight preparing for a surgery, and I started lifting again because he motivated me

Dad was arrested years before I was allowed into a weight room. He was a competitive powerlifter before I was born, but over time just became a fat shit. He can rot

Nope my dad just kept telling me working out would stunt my growth im starting to wonder if my mom didn't cuck him bc I've got 6 inches on that guy

He was an oly lifter in his youth so he ridicules me for doing vain aesthetics faggotry on top of my compounds (and for having a dyel c&j lel) but he generally approves of what I do, even more so because I started getting Veeky Forums for health reasons originally and that basically fixed itself over time too.

To the extent that he was around, he didn't care when I did judo and when I did boxing he wanted me to switch to wrestling.

I ended up doing nothing, being weak and afraid throughout most of the 25 years I've lived.

I'm 5'11 my dad is 6'4 and my mum is 4'11. Feels bad man.

No. He said that I wasn't allowed to touch weights till I had fully grown (aka 18 years old). I just ended up doing Muay Thai instead, never looked back. Sucks that I never started lifting, but w/e.

He would always make fun of me for being fat and then continue to feed me the shittiest food known to man. I tried so hard as a kid but couldn't out exercise unhealthy food. Now I'm the skinniest person in my family but I still feel like a fatass.

my parents wouldn't get me a gym membership when i was a young teenager because "it was too expensive". They never looked at prices though, and readily purchased one for my younger brother a few years down the road. My dad never had patience or interest in doing any athletic activities with me.

Dad is ex-airborne paratrooper who is ripped into his 50s now and would take me to the gym with him when I expressed interest in high school. All of family, including my brother, is ripped or in some way fit, so gotta keep up to not be shameful. So, yeah.