Mental Health Thread

You hanging in there, Veeky Forums?

>tfw so depressed during adderall comedown I actually thought about killing myself
>the thing that stopped me is watching old boxxy videos and pretending she was whispering her sweet autistic nothings into my ears

youtube.com/watch?v=Yavx9yxTrsw

post some suicide prevention vids

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JT6u0bE6vTw
youtube.com/watch?v=jcELH-uinDM&index=1&list=LLzzyp4LsLbdgOH9K9aAVStQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gao7FlscV7M
youtube.com/watch?v=7xWZwt2rVFU&t=36s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I always listen to old video game soundtracks, final fantasy, chrono trigger, PSO, Zelda, that kinda stuff. Takes me back to a time when I wasn't such a miserable hopeless cunt.

I'm a bit late for the thread but
>tfw 26 and no job, living with parents
>tfw no gf and 0 friends

At least I fixed my anxiety/depression and I'm trying to get fit and improve myself.

Stay strong user, work on yourself, you can overcome that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=JT6u0bE6vTw

>You hanging in there, Veeky Forums?
by a thread mate

feelin a shit because I fucking made 0 visible progress in my first 6 months of lifting

How do I silence my mind. This shit just won't shut up. Tired of over thinking and over analyzing every little fucking thing. I JUST WANT TO LIVE!!

No worries. That was me for about 2 years... I even gained weight from crash dieting. Just grab yourself by the bootstraps, eat right, lift intelligently and you'll get there brah.

youtube.com/watch?v=jcELH-uinDM&index=1&list=LLzzyp4LsLbdgOH9K9aAVStQ

Styxhexenhammer666 talking about his taste in music. I love him, he doesn't pander to people for the most part. He answers his messages too. gave me some good life advice.

my only reason for surviving is because the dude that threatened my family is not dead yet. until then I continue to train and plot

Dude broke G code and nobody threatens my senpai. might be a tricky international shadow game but he's gonna die or I will. used to be like a father figure but fuck it. no forgiveness for betrayal.
when hes dead though idk wtf to live for
left the Cartel so I'm still tryina figure out what i want in my future

hatred burns but those fires keep me alive
feelsbadman

Fucking how?! I've been at it for 3 weeks and can already notice a difference

Meditate, listen to calming music. Sleep earlier, do some outdoor cardio, break down each thing you're thinking about and find reasons why they aren't important.

Had the same issues, I just ask myself "Will this matter in 10 years?" or "When I die, will any of what I'm thinking about matter?" That usually shuts up all the useless crap.

family**
idk wtf i said senpai for lol

Not the same user but I have the same problem.
What do I do if I have ADHD?

Ever since I started losing weight I've kinda turned into a shitty person. I'm down 120lbs and started cardio and weightlifting. I've have gotten more and more aggressive. The littlest thing sets me off, i pick fights with my wife over shit that shouldn't even be an issue. Should I go see a doctor about this shift?

Mindful meditation is some shit that actually kinda works.

Also sometimes I can only feel peace of mind when occupied or tired as hell. For example if I just can't get my brain to read or focus on something I'll go out and just run until damn tired and then come back to the book or shit I gotta focus on and it helps.

I feel at an ok place right now. Like I'm kinda getting my life back together. Just got a job at a bakery. 10lbs from my goal weight. Back in school near finishing my degree. And yet all I think is "fuck fuck those years of depression set me so fucking far back I've burnt so many bridges and I should be so further ahead by now I'm a fucking peace of shit waste".

Yeah see a therapist if you can.

Being self aware helps. Figure out when anger is useful and when it's just you being a pissant over nonsense. Especially in a relationship you gotta realize that shit's just fucking work at the end of the day. You're gonna do shit that pisses her off, she's gonna do shit that pisses you off, only way to make it long term is realizing you're both gonna be under the same roof and sometimes it's just easier to do the fucking dishes in 5 minutes instead of bitching about it for the rest of the night. And in turn she'll do shit like that for you that you won't always appreciate either. If she's a decent girl you don't wanna lose it over minor stupid shit.

But in general a quick thing to do is look at your anger, breath that shit in, and breath out longer than you breath in and just focus on that for a minute to calm down. Then you can look at it a little less emotionally and think over the next thing to do.

And talk that shit out with a therapist or your girlfriend or your drinking buddy.

Buddy, the only reason I'm still here is because of how hard I'm holding on. My muscles have started to tear and my wrists may be beginning to fracture but my grip is still tight. At this point the only reason I haven't let go is because I WILL NOT let this cruel world gain the satisfaction of seeing me fall... so I'm holding on.

I just kicked drugs too very recently, we're going to make it friend.

Revenge won't make you feel better and you know it.

see Mindfulness meditation

I feel OK at best. Mildly depressed. I have been spending a lot of time by myself and I feel sort of sad about it. I want to be more content about my time spent alone. I guess there is the option to post about my life on Facebook so I feel less alone, but I don't want to brag about stuff and overshare either. I don't know. I wish I had a guy or girl in my life who I could cuddle. I just want that kind of intimacy. It doesn't have to just be about sex. I just want that closeness.

Lol sure you can

Relapse from a one week NoPMO Streak.I had so much drive to do shit. Now i just don't really care about anything

Psychiatry is a meme. Everything you think you know about your "mental disorder" is a lie. All you have to do is be healthy, meditate, learn, and work.

Literally just realign your body with its natural way. Stop taking pills, of any kind. If your body has a problem cure it naturally. You'll be fine. Adderall will destroy your brain.

Can relate. Rulers have isolated us, they want us egoistic, hedonist, consumerists... so we can't fight them. They want to destroy solidarity, empathy and family cohesion until we're little more than numbers to them
youtube.com/watch?v=Gao7FlscV7M

Does anyone here take St Johns Wort? I've been taking it for the last couple of weeks and I swear it's actually making me feel a hell of a lot happier. I'm not sure if I'm just placeboing myself but my up and down constant mood changes have decreased and I'm definitely laughing a hell of a lot more now too. And it's the sort of automatic laugh that just comes out that I have no control over sort of thing rather than 'Oh I saw a funny thing, the response I should now have it to laugh..ha ha' type thing.

the OST for breath of fire 3 does it for me.

>Psychiatry is a meme. Everything you think you know about your "mental disorder" is a lie.

I think you might be way oversimplifying here. As a kid (~6-7) i was recommended to see a child therapist cos of anxiety and ocd-tendencies. Other than that i was physically healthy, ate well etc. but there was no way it was going to get better on it's own as you seem to imply. the thought patterns would've continued reinforcing themselves.

Have you experienced mental illness yourself or been close to anyone who has? not trying to be rude here, just trying to understand your point of view, i find it hard to believe.

I had completely forgot that that video existed probably for years but found myself quoting it word for word as I watched it with a huge grin on my face.

Hang in there, man. I do feel like there's this conspiracy by TPTB to make us feel miserable, wanting for things we don't need. It sucks. Also thanks for sharing that - a neighbor of mine recommended Watts this night where I came home drunk and ended up punching out a window in anger. I have listened to a guided meditation by him and it definitely helps calm me down and deepen my breathing.

Watching Cannibal! The Musical w/ director commentary. So random but this movie makes me laugh.

I don't even know what I'm doing any more. I'm in uni studying computer engineering so I can get that high starting salary. But lately I've come to realize that I'd be happy with a 40k job that I work 9-5 instead of a much higher paying stressful job that is probably 50+ hours a week. I'm wasting the best years of my life studying engineering. I don't even mean 'best years' in the partying 24/7 kind of way. I mean taking interesting classes that change how you see the world, joining clubs that may lead to a new found passion, falling in love, developing long lasting friendships, and just growing as a person. Now my day consists of being in class or studying, grinding out math based problems, just so I can graduate with an 'employable' degree to sell my soul to a corporation. Engineering is interesting and challenging, but there's gotta be more to life than this. I wanna change majors, change schools.

Man, there are so many people in non-engineering/CS majors. Surely they'll have jobs that pay the bills.

Idk I seem to being pretty well compared to many people in this thread. Maybe I'm just a huge whiner that just needs to man up and put his head down. Just wanted to vent.

>will this matter in 10 years
>when I die will any of it matter?
I'm the user you responded to. Funny I've done the same thing countless times. It doesn't always help though. i have this huge inner turmoil. Forcing me to always reflect everything I did and said and judge myself harshly for it. I'm always afraid of hurting others. I inhibit myself because I feel I'm too dangerous to those around me. I can go on and on you see and it won't stop. Worst part is that the next day I will go against this and I'll go and be social and say and do things, only to repeat this cycle.l of self consciousness

Finally got the job i want. Finally making the gainz i want. Tired a lot. All in all life is looking up for me boyos

ya know you don't gotta graduate in 4 years if it's that hard for you, stretch that shit out to 5 or 6 if you gotta

also computer jobs are also 9-5

either way do shit that gives you peace but don't give up something just because it's hard

>>>Veeky Forumsrules/2
>Relationship, dating advice, and "mental health" threads belong on /adv/.

mods

>26 years old
>on 7th beer
>career not on track
>just want success

Glad to see someone else in my position is staying positive.

iktf user

Thanks for the response. I'm striving to find peace in what I do, but everything is confusing and I feel like I could be a lot happier elsewhere. Idk tho, I'll just keep swimming for now.
My degree is already 5 years with internships but I'm still thinking of taking a term or year off anyways to do some traveling or volunteering. It's hard but if I study a decent amount then I have no trouble passing at the least.

thanks guys

> Drank 1 beer tonight
> home by 11pm plenty of time to sleep

Yay

NP man. One thing I'd say is you shouldn't think of all this as one or the other. School will always be there. And if not that knowledge will. It's not like if you spend your early 20s on this specific degree than after all information on greek philosophy is gonna poof from existence. You can learn to draw after an cs degree or before. You can develop a relationship during it or after it. It's not gonna go anywhere. You're just young and see people experiencing things you aren't right now so you think you gotta do that shit right now too. But it'll still be there man.

Like if you don't want the cs degree just because you have 0 interest in it and don't want it fine. But don't drop cause it's hard and you got that grass-is-greener syndrome. There's no different grass on the other side cause there's no fence making sides of this shit. It'll take you time and effort to get a degree and time and effort to learn a language or develop a real solid relationship or whatever it is you wanna do. So don't walk away from something just cause it's eating your time and effort.

I wouldn't do traveling/volunteering. I'd go out and take a year getting a basic real job to see if you'd like that. Just go bartend or get a cooking job or work in a factory for a year. Earn some cash for your degree and see what the lower class work field is like.

>Asshole school has a policy that if you fail a unit 3 times you're instantly on probation
>Have to write them a letter to stay in my course
>They say I must pass all units this teaching period
>One of the units is one that a LOT of people need to repeat; over half the people who take it fail the first time
>The pressure is insane

It's really getting me down because the school totally glossed over the fact that they fucked over me and a few other students for two teaching periods. I literally didn't have a teacher for 6/12 weeks of the course, and then they kept changing them. The second teaching period they wouldn't even put me in a class, and got antsy when I kept contacting them and asking why I was being charged for a class they wouldn't enrol me into.

Plus I have issues focusing. I'm worried I may actually have adhd. I'm this fucking close to just buying some ritalin online and taking it to study for a few study sessions. I may actually go and see about getting diagnosed with ADHD, but I'm worried if I do it'll fuck me over if I join the army at some point.

Jesus fuck it's pissing me off. I feel like I need to study, and I understand how urgent it is, but for some reason I can't maintain focus long enough to actually do shit.

>Inb4 get off Veeky Forums; just finished a huge study session and need my dedicated shitposting time

>thought about killing myself

Boo fucking hoo

I haven't had a day without thinking about killing myself since I was 15

Go to an animal shelter and play with the cuties. Seriously it will help.

I hate every second of my life and want to die but I'm too pussy to kill myself. I can't remember the last time I was happy for even a second. I'm 28 and I can go back decades in my memory and there's just nothing. I spend all day fantasizing about just dropping dead out of the blue and everything finally being over.

Not suicidal just want to be more confident in myself. Had psoriasis or whatever thing I have most of my life and it's been hell since nothing gets rid of it.

Had hobbies before but put everything off and just waste time. Get offline for a month and felt my mind be so much more clear at least.

My wife drinks a lot.

I desperately need to cut (strongfat 110kg) and every fucking night, she's there with an entire case of beers going "stop being a pussy and have a dozen with me".

You say no at first, but once she gets drunk, the only way she's tolerable is after a few myself.

My whole life is becoming a gains goblin.

Stay strong, friend.

>It matters not how strait the gate,
>How charged with punishments the scroll,
>I am the master of my fate:
>I am the captain of my soul.

Not the user you're talking to, but mindful meditation can help in these situations where you can't seem to forgive yourself for things that happen. If you can sit down and breath for a while, calm down in a comfortable place by yourself, and casually start thinking about these things I think that could help. For me, I end up calmly analyzing things that have bothered me and in doing so I've learned to accept that it's okay to fuck up; it's okay to feel angry; it's okay to feel sad. Natural human emotions are okay and failure is okay. It's going to happen but the feelings don't need to be crippling.

Feeling this one now

youtube.com/watch?v=7xWZwt2rVFU&t=36s

why would you marry a woman whom drinks beer?

> tfw no friends
> tfw don't go to social events
> tfw no real hobbies outside of lifting
> tfw i've lost all passion for my degree, originally i picked it because it made me happy and i wanted to do something that made me happy
> tfw gf is doing a semester in germany
> tfw no job, constantly under financial stress
> tfw cutting
> tfw this could've all been prevented and i didn't do it

OP this reply is just for you from me. I was diagnosed with add when I was like 6 or 8 and was on it until freshman year of college. Recently I decided to get back on it and I realize that it, and not my shit to abusive mothers actions were directly responsible for my suicide attempt when I was 8 or 9. I felt the same hopelessness. The exact same "why bother I might as well just die attitude." Immediately after my first does. People say I'm much more vibrant now and fun to be around and that I "glow." It's not you at all, it's the drug. STOP TAKING IT.

Either you are getting literally no sleep or your routine is shit.

Same. except I've made zero gains in 2 years. Probably from sleeping 5 hours a night. Can't stop waking up.

ya ya ya man up and take control of your brain. its yours

>labeled a victim and owns it.

I'm doin ok all things considered. My GPA is shit but I also grew half an inch and am lookin good and improved my diet.

>Stop taking pills, of any kind.

Don't say that retarded statement ever again. For better or worse some people are on daily medication that they can't just "stop taking" it or they could be seriously fucked up or die.

Started losing weight slowly again. I wanted to be done by the end of my first year (June), but it seems like it's going to be longer than that. Part of the reason is me fucking around and eating shit I shouldn't. Even now, I'm thinking about the delicious as fuck Chinese food I want from the place down the street.

But I can't eat it, or anything, because I hate myself and want to be skinny already. Being fat and having nobody talk to you because of it is absolute suffering. Even my literal autist friend gets more girls than I do.

After a lifetime of crippling anxiety and a few years of severe depression, I finally caved and gave Zoloft a try. It should kick in within about two more weeks. Does anyone have experience with it?

Agreed, SSRI's are mostly a meme, I will never take them. However, my room mate has had really good results with a certain medication, he is very outgoing and talks to many people now. He's stated that since he's been medicated, his anxiety towards social relations has been all but quelled. Just keep an open mind.

I'm trying to get in the military before going back to uni. Life has been shitty at times but I still have hope. Stay strong to all of you struggling

You brought me back down to reality there. I definitely have been comparing myself to others lately and been hanging on to this idealized view of how I should really live my life. Your first paragraph puts me at ease; this degree is a short blip in my life and shouldn't let it affect the rest of my life.

I may even take your suggestion of taking a 'lower class' job. I need a different perspective — man, I have so many things going for me and my future is paved, well kinda, and I still feel like I'm making a mistake.

I've been staying up late many nights worrying about this shit. I'll go sleep now.

Thanks, user. I wish you all the best.

The girl that im interested in asked me to stop texting or calling her for a while untill she chat first.
She facing a problem now. But I'm missing her already

What branch? Trying to commission in the USAF but the process is taking forever.

I getcha buddy. Evaluate:
-Exercise routine
-Diet
-Sleep routine

In that order. I can almost guarantee you that you'll be able to start making gains when you start fixing those.

Same here. How long have you been waiting? I'm trying to get in as soon as possible

Fuck, I wish I just had one person to talk to today instead of cashiers.

Cool man. Graduated last May, submitted package for January board and am awaiting notice of whether I have been selected or not. No idea how long I'll have to wait after that but I'm looking at probably a year and a half lol.

>tfw take pic of myself after workout
>look like shit
>tfw look at myself in the mirror
>look decent, still a ways to go but better than pics
Fuck senpaitachi, which do I trust? The picture or the mirror?

Recently diagnosed as schizoaffective bipolar or possibly flat out schizophrenic.

I've had an inkling that I was bipolar for about a decade, but when I woke up to someone rubbing my arm and hearing an unknown man in my living room screaming at me to "GET UP!", I was a little freaked out because I live alone.

I also dropped all of my groceries while walking up the stairs to my apartment because a woman behind the lobby door right behind me was screaming as if she were being stabbed to death or something. I was the only one that heard it. I didn't leave my apartment for a week after that because I was afraid of hearing it again. I hear people screaming fairly often when I'm in a depressive phase but this was the closest I had ever heard it.

I had to make my coffee while a big white barn owl instantly appeared on top of my microwave and watched me while making these sort of purring sounds and a week ago a door opened up in my friends wall while we were hanging out and a man peeked out and told me to stop talking, so I did.

This was shit that happened in my last little down slide. These down sides go on for about 4 to 6 months at a time. It's fucked up because I don't realize that I'm in a depressive phase until it's over and the hallucination stuff scares the shit out of me but it seems real and normal when it happens.

I had a traumatic brain injury and a 6 week coma when I was in high school (car wreck), dementia and insanity run in both my parents' families, and I'm nearing my 30's. I am mindfucked by statistical insanity.

Anyway, lithium and/or some kind of anti-psychotic and cognitive behavioral therapy are being put onto my new supplement and diet list. I've been lifting religiously for 18 years with a dream worthy home gym btw. But yup, I'm fucking nuts.

Been really listless for awhile, finally started to get my shit together.
>Back at university, manage to work with a professor and get a research position
>Win the school's research competition with my project, get to move on to the state level and got a grant as well
>I should be happy, life is finally going my way
>I'm getting congratulated by half the department
>I should be happy
>My professor is setting me up to get another grant and head to a poster competition, talking to me about grad school
>Why aren't I happy?

Everyone sees me as this overachiever, and all I want to do is take a shit load of drugs and curl up in a ball.

Piece of advice to everyone: If you ever get injured, DONT keep training through it. I really only realized I was depressed after I got injured, seems like exercising 3-4 hours a day and being obsessive with my diet was a coping mechanism. I'm 2 years post-injury and still not back to my old routine.

You gonna look different on different cameras because the focal length... also the camera cant capture 3d properly
On the mirror you gonna look mirrored so you cant believe it aswell

S-so how do I know if I look presentable and not like shit? When will I know?

On tren test t3 and clen feel great

i know that feel

I'm all over the place /fit, can't get no traction, go around in fucking circles.

>serious financial problems (70k in debt on 80k income)
>learn about money, refinance and get my debt down to 60k, decide it's going to take too long to get back to zero, go fuck that
>take out 80k more debt, gamble it on Trump winning the election
>mfw clear 250k profit, tax free
>wipe my debt, make 13k first month trading stocks, move to a new city with friends, get a new job
>Start getting my meals prepped and delivered each week so everything is dope, weight starts coming off again (mfw been strongfat for the last 3 fucking years)
>lifeisgood.jpg
>fast forward two months
>Job is stressing me the fuck out, really demanding so I stopped trading, put my money into a long term bet instead
>Have meals prepped in the freezer but I stress eat 1 - 2x a week, even though the junk food is making me feel fucking terrible, it's like I'm just compelled to do it, anytime my pants start getting looser within a day I'm overreacting & binge eating
>mfw won't be cut to go to europe this year
>was meant to go hang out with some new friends last night, including one guy who works at mqb (investment bank) here in aus who wanted to meet me after he heard about my trump gamble
>mfw get to the huge ass house, try to walk to the door 3 fucking times, get overrun by anxiety, feel like I'm covered in mud and don't deserve to be there, walk back to my car and drive home
>Not to mention weight wise, in the last 3 years I've gone from 150kg to 113kg pulling 1200lb, back to 130kg, back down to 120kg atm, I just can't seem to get through that last fucking barrier, and I'm losing the will to keep trying. It's like I lose the same 10kg over and over :/

Seriously don't know what the fuck to do. By every measure life is 'great', and I'm still miserable, want to kill myself, isolate myself, binge eat like a motherfucker, and can't communicate to anyone that isn't on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

>being this ignorant

we are on the 'ch0n, after all

I used to be a sad cunt until I realized my mood was completely up to me to decide. Yeah sure I have few friends and no gf but at least I can left and drink coffee.

That might be pure o ocd, does sound like it.

I'm constantly staying up late not really doing anything productive. Feels like shit but at the same time I don't know

I want to make enough money to have a wife and kids one day but I am too much of a sensitive introvert for woman to like me no matter how much I lift, and I don't have the motivation or the drive to complete a degree or even pick a field of study because it all seems so tedious and stressful to me.

I smoke too much and drink too much but it's the only thing that occasionally makes me feel happy again.

Styx is top notch

Also, saving this pic, it's a good idea to face those fears.

tried a semester without it, failed a core class. the next semester I started with it and I got an A in a real class for the first time in a long time. I'm gonna take it to finish school, it's for the greater good.

Word filter for f a m. senpai

>Go back 5yrs
>Skinny Fuck 6ft1in, 150lbs
>only redeemable characteristics are sense of humor and massive pecker
>Still manages to get rejected by 70% of women I talk to
>Lift heavy, eat well but not always clean
>now at 230lbs
>remember a lot of the girls who rejected me or straight ghosted me on social media
>Me "Hey (Physically appealing woman's name) lets go out and get food sometime." Woman "Yes totally, I'll let you know when I'm free!"
>No text backs.
>Start talking to girls who rejected me after posting pictures of transformation on social media
>Getting a lot better feedback, more females wanting to hangout/bang
>Tell all of them I'll let them know when I'm free and not message back
>Still have most of them on Insta and FB but idgaf.

>just at tge bar with 9/10 and 8/10
>9/10 seemed like she was into me
>leave and she whislers into my ear that she will come over later
>gives me her number
>call when we get home
>no answer.
>no answer

wtf bros

Dude, you're me. I'm also in uni, computer engineering, so I can get that sweet cash. Other option was the military, but I have problems with authority, would never obey anyone I don't respect, so I knew I'd get in a lot of trouble.

Let's see if I can help. I'm currently in the 6th year, got a couple more subjects and then I'm getting my diploma. First two years I did absolutely NOTHING. Life was meaningless, hurr durr. Then I started studying, actually doing things, started developing some bullshit app. Then, at the end of the 3rd year, grandpa died. He was the only male role model I had (dad left when I was 7). Construction worker, smoked in his adulthood, drank like a pure fucker, fucked bitches despite his marriage, but he was kind, and actually gave a fuck about me accomplishing stuff. I was a sad fucker for a while, but I kept going with lifting and uni, even started keeping a journal. 4th, 5th years went by rather smoothly, I dumped a clingy bitch, passed a lot of subjects, more apps, getting smarter. Start of 6th year, I met the most perfect match of a girl, ever. Thicc squat ass, completely fitness chick, interested in computer networks, listening to the exact same songs as me. Life was heaven, but I was insecure about fucking up. Guess what, I fucked up, she left me, and I still can't live with this fuckup. Same period she left me, grandma came down with some mental illness, and no longer recognizes me. Here's when I started contemplating suicide, because fuck this gay earth. Things aren't looking good, I have lost my faith in me, but I still believe I can make something good happen. I have a job, still have my lil bro, almost done with uni, lifts are slowly going up.

tl;dr We're gonna make it, computer bro, and all the fitbros, hang in there, have faith.

yet another user doing CE, I feel like Im going through the same thing as you do. The thing about computer engineering is that it requires lots of focus and hard work to be put into subject. I dont know if its just me or there is something more to it but this entire "knowledge grinding" makes me neglect other parts of my life. I dont think there is such a thing as a middle ground for me, as in get some work done and then switch to something else.

Im 25 and this sinking feeling of restlessness that I should do something with my life is growing. Lately everything feels like a chore, I dont get pleasure from doing things anymore. I seriously dont think I have a depression or any other mental illness Apart from whining from time to time (just like right now) I can motivate myself, I keep in touch with my folks, I try to look for other hobbies and whatnot. Everything feels so bland and I feel getting old having accomplished nothing.

Smoke weed, just fucking do it

I just wanted you to know.

>have long-term, long-distance gf
>been separated for 10 months, will be apart for another 4 before she moves
>meet qt in new city, get to know her over about 3 months through friend group
>funny, /fit, mesh well, not a slut
>mutual attraction
>don't know if I should stay loyal to my long-term gf (who is also cute), or go with the new girl that I mesh really well with
>don't want to cheat, so I'd dump current gf without telling her why

Fucking hell, indecision is terrible.