Body fat percentage

Here's me today post workout. I'm 5' 10", 181lbs, and 17.7% body fat.

If I cut to 160lbs, will I have abs and not have any fudge tits any more, or do I need to go to like 145-150 before I bulk up a little?

I do a 30 minute run every day which is just over three miles because bitch speed running, and I lift right after my run 6 days a week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nIRgXDuRIkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

No clue why that posted sideways, sorry it was right side up on my phone

>17.7% body fat

Try again

Checked it on the handheld device at the gym today right after this picture

You are not 17.7% bf

20% +

This thing

Also I have no idea what this means, pretty new to Veeky Forums

I would say its more like 24% because you can't be 17% bf and have man tiddies

its bullshit bro
you're way waaay over 17,7 %

Well fuck, piece of shit device. Alright well the question still stands, if I cut another 20 pounds will I not have man tits and will my abs be decent or will I need to keep going? I'm watching my macros and eating right so I'm not losing a ton of muscle in the process.

Can I get an estimate on my bf? 5'6 155 lbs.

probably like 8%-9%?

Been on StrongLifts 5x5 for 2 months. What does Veeky Forums think my percentage is?

10% easy bro, you should bulk

Forgot to add. 6'0 205 pounds

You're probably 23-25% bf and if you lose 20 pounds you probably won't drop that low in body fat % regards. People usually see Abs when they hit single digit body fat %, or if they have the genetics where fat likes to be stored under abdominal muscles. The latter also need to be a lower body fat % to see abs. Regardless everyone's different and everyone will see abs eventually, it just takes a lot of weight loss for some people.

For the future all body fat % tests outside of things like hydrostatic weighing can be up to 9% off in any direction.

20% ish
Yeah that's closer to 25%
You will look good, but for a six pack really tight look might need to drop another 10-20 lbs

Like 16-18%, depends how much fat you got in your ass

Did Daddy not hug you enough as a child? Don't pass on the pain bro. Accept and dismantle it. Don't become a demon.

15 probably
Tell me mine plz. I just want abs then I'll start bulking

based on the strechies and the fact those teddies are definitely not pecs I'd peg you between 20-25%, probably like 22-23%

5'11
200lb

Stop worrying about the weight. How eat right and lift bro.

Also 5'10 172 lbs

thats machine is highly inaccurate, either you need to do a dexa scan to get a proper measurement.or just eyeball it using the chart.

>17.7%

I don't think so.

Pic is me at 19% 170lbs.

N-no homo

hank hill ass

Don't worry about abs bro. They don't look good when you don't have a single definable muscle on your frame. Get to the gym asap and lift.

Bottom of the mirror is farther away than the top. I will admit though, my ass is definitely too small for my quads. Anything I can do other than glute bridges? I'm already using narrow stance leg press, and ATG squats.

Mirin. N-no homo guys. H-h-hehe.
>tfw 6'1
>177lb with mantitties

POO IN LOO

>Skinnyfat pajeet
>No chest
>No shoulders
>No traps
>No triceps
>No biceps
>Wants abs

Why would you want your body to look weirder than it already does?

25-30%

15-16%

12-13%

bulk

17-18%

you look 15%, but that's a retarded angle to judge from

I've been doing SS on a cut and I still have a lot of fat. Just using abs as a milestone after which I'll start bulking.

Is a bulk still advisable?

>but that's a retarded angle to judge from
Yeah, that's the most recent one I have though. Here's one that's less retarded but it's a few weeks old.

>Mandingo DNA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I think I am highly delusional fattie and i'm not actually skinny fat. 5'7 185 pounds is just fat right? been training for 2 years and afraid to cut because I might look small as fuck

185 at 5'7 is pushing into obese bmi. Lose some weight you fat sack of shit

bmi isnt accurate for people who lift

Unless he is roiding, he is FAT at that weight/height

posted these already in another thread some weeks ago, but curious as to where you guys would place my body fat %

i didn't take the time to shave because these weren't meant for the ladies, these were meant for you, Veeky Forums

What percentage am I at? Do I have any potential?

well I am on trt and store most of my fat on my lower legs and ass. I look close to bear mode but I guess I might be just fat. I have some definition and veins do you think I could look fit at like 160-150? I've been lifting for 2 years

12-13%

you look more like 17% bf here. 19% isn't a stretch

> takes picture of self for body fat estimate
> has something covering part of his belly and his pants pulled up as high as a grandpa
> being this stupid

yeh, 12-13%. looking joocy brah

over 30% body fat. you're honestly too fat to tell body fat well and too fat to judge potential

is that guy really over 30% bodyfat? I tought those guys were obese

Over 30%? I'm 5'10", 170lbs been doing cardio and dieting since last january (started at 225)

Kinda look like 19% to me

bf% estimate?

5'9 160 lbs, what's your estimate Veeky Forums?

Yeah prob 30ish man.
You're fat. What's the problem here?

Are you supposed to flex your abdominals for these? It seems like some guys are and some arent.

5'9 ~170 poons
btw

help me out Veeky Forums im a fucking faggot

need a bf?

i need a bf percentage yo

>17%

you wish tubby

What should my body fat percentage be as a female? Currently I'm losing weight but I'm at 26% and I don't have a real goal.

thank you

>5'10
>195 lbs
Just trying to get thicc and figure my %

15%

13%

10%

Low 20's%. You would look pretty fucking yolked at 10%. Chest is lagging though imo

>5'7
>172lbs
What do you guys think my BF% is? I'm estimating 14-15%. Struggling to lose that last bit of tummy fat. Guess it's time to cut for the summer but I'm so fucking close to 4plate deadlift.

no u

youtube.com/watch?v=nIRgXDuRIkg

Your birthmark looks like a little mouse.

What is my bodyfat% in the before and after here?

can i get an estimate? navy bf% put me at 15
(6'1") 88kg

What is my bf% pls

those devices are inaccurate

7%

low enough to look good. keep eating the way you are but maybe a tiny bit more and keep getting stronger.

first day of no-alcohol, I'll post progress in a week
6'3" 210

Thanks user. People say i look skinny im 5ft8.5 and 62 kg so im trying to bulk up. I don't want to lose abs tho, everywhere I read says thats inevitable:(

You are >25%bf

You won't have abs even at 150lbs because you don't life. 'Abs are made in the kitchen' is a meme.

It's just like biceps for example. Curlbro's have huge and impressive looking biceps even at higher bodyfat because they have so much muscle mass.

You won't have defined abs if you haven't trained them hard. For all I know your abs would potentially never show up.

Look at pic related, he simply could not be any more skinnier but he is still not even close to showing visible abs despite being maybe 6-8% bodyfat.

thanks daddy

Eyeballing it is retarded. Everyone stores fat differently and muscle plays a huge role in the way you'll look. You could be a skinny fuck at 10% and still have no abs because you have almost no muscle mass.

Means please be in this location for you it would be
B A G H D A D
A
G
H
D
A
D

165 right now, looking to cut down to 155, got a cruise in 2 months so I'm hoping to look leaner by then
Based off of previous experience I it myself at ~20%

ayy

Less retarded than using cheap BIA handhelds. Fat distribution differences aren't all over the place. There is general distribution type that most men share. Same for women. You're more likely to be average rather than an oddity.

Here's some really approximate rules for judging males. Stomach fat is the main place you look at when eyeballing. Lots of gut? >25%. Some gut? 20-25%. Flat belly but no abs showing? 15-20%. Some definition on abs?

>virgin stance

8-12%, it's hard to say based off of your fat distribution, probably I'm the lower range
I'd say 15-18% but honestly you look like you're carrying a lot on your lower back/thighs and quads so probably 20% (I'd guess that on a cut you'd lose weight from those spots first while your gut lags)
Before, 14%, after is just flexed/lighting (maybe 12% lowest)

i may be a virgin but i bet i have more good boy points than you

yeah, I'll have to hit the treadmill again and do some dragonflies, beer drinking season is over till summer.

I have no current pictures of myself but I am 185 lbs
DL:405x1
Squat:335x3
Bench: 240x1

I'll try to look for a better picture in the meantime.

Can I get a bf estimate? I'm down from 196 lbs to 176. I'm also really bad at taking pics.

Those are so fucking wrong lol. That guy is not 17% bf unless it's all in his Ass and thighs.

~15%
just flexin in the after pic

p-please respond
Just need a quick estimate

I'm gonna make a conservative bet and say 17-20%

>
>it's hard to say based off of your fat distribution

What did he mean by this

19%, are you fucking damn user jfc

just started a bulk lol

It means that someone who displays abs and vascularity might look 10% until you realize they're carrying a shitton of fat on their lower back/legs. Or someone who unfortunately carries most fat on their abs might look higher bf than they really are (ex. Their arms and legs are lean)
In this case, the upper chest area looks total Skelly (8-10%) but the abdominal doesn't match those leaner numbers, looking more like 12-14%

I'm in love

Oh I see. Thanks for the legit answer.