Does anyone on here get jealous of chad genetics?

I do.

Literally all of us do. That's basically the entire reason this board exists.

CAUSE IM IN TO DEEP

The faster we're falling we're stopping and stalling we're running in circles agaaain

1 2 and 3 all at once please

And I'm trying to keep up above my head instead I'm going under

How do I achieve stevo mode?

It's all in self-conception.

>tfw you have chad genetics but waste them by being fat and lazy

I have chad genetics but I don't really lift,
I was called the "best looking guy" of the place I work at by the boss and other 4 girl coworkers even tho I'm insecure and lonely, a lot of people ask my if I lift weight's and I barely touch them, my dad was called "the russian" (the guy from rocky) in his heyday because he looked like a "god", amI need to take this seriously.

God damn, this Chad obsession has to stop. It's half the board sometimes.

You either are Chad, or you're not. Chad is one of the few remaining genetic gods born in a wealthy family, and you will never be him and can't be him. Just get over it.

i swear to god does r9k/pol invade this board every friday and saturday?

there's like 12 chad threads or something and it just consists of bitterness and no Veeky Forums discussion.

All the chad and jew-monster drink threads just smell of shit.

Pic related is not "Chad Genetics," lol . . .
Not for me, at least

>"chad" does a split routine and focuses on breaking down muscles
>you focus on strength training and increasing your low rep compound movement and improving your cns
>you then blame genetics for not being as big

Somewhat, I know I'll never be attractive and I'm boring and uninteresting. I'll never be able to connect with a woman but I know if I had good genetics that wouldn't matter.

I also have low test and no libido so I don't care that my genetics are shit.

Take a space shuttle to uranus

such is life

Pretty boys dont get laid.
And if they do, it's usually with plain-Jane hipster-type chicks who wishes they had the feminine prettiness to their face themselves. Aka manly chicks.

The biggest slayers throughout highschool are the extroverted larger-than-average framed jocks with high face width height ratios and All-American faces. Anyone who's gone to school and attended parties with the cool-crew can vouch. The guys with the highest lay-counts are not unique/strange looking phaggots. They're your typical run-of-the-mill jock. And there's a reason why that stereotype gained notoriety.

Prettyboys are characterized by low face width height ratios, twink frames and feminine features. Testosterone influence is what makes a male's face sexually attractive to hot, feminine women.

>All-American faces
Nearly nobody is posting from the US at this time bro.

i know this may sound weird, but after getting on steroids my face got so fucking manly.
I mean im still not good looking, but the testosterone makes me look so intimidating with a thick neck and a "high test" looking face.

I can literally feel the attraction from other girls. Their biological desires jump in when there is a male with high testosterone

As a prettyboy this is pretty accurate.

Girls tell me I'm attractive but that's it, they rarely see me someone sexual, the girls that do are usually chubby nerdy fujoshi types or older women and even those girls only go for me cause they know they can never get a chad so they settle for "second best".

Even with lifting I could never reach chad status and will probably just be told I'm compensating.

hey its not quite 5am yet so im goin to bed

this is my last post tonight