Blood everywhere

>blood everywhere
What did my butthole mean by this?

Hemorrhoids most likely, eat more fiber

That you need to tip Jamal next time.

that you had too much blood

Have you been having receptive anal sex? You could have an STD in your butt.

Keto not even once

/thread

same happened to me
eat your veggies

Welcome to my world, the world of hemorrhoids. You'll never be the same my friend.

congrats on getting your fist period, user.

Auckland?

Those are because of hemmies, i was scared at first

It's red so it's hemorrhoids. If it were black it's internal.

>femnazis poison water supply to make men bleed out of their ass because
>equality

what a time we live in

The fibre myth is bullshit, i eat loads of fiber and drink lots of water and it hasn't helped at all.

Get checked. But probably haemorrhoids

I've had them 15 years and they play up if I eat a ton of bad food or if I strain to shit too much

Basically encourages me to eat right and get plenty of fibre so I can poop easily

Really? When I was obese I used to bleed when I wiped all the fucking time. Once I started drinking 3+ liters of water a day and eating better it stopped.

I has a similar problem once.

OP does your butt hole often feel itchy and itching it only makes it worse?

Does this get worse with physical movement?

Is the blood that comes out consitently very bright red, like it is fresh?

Then you have hemroids, but the good news is that there is something that can help.

You want Witch Hazel. Witch hazel is a natural astrigent that will tighten the skin and get rid of hemroids. You can get a big ass bottle of it from just about any drug store (CVS or Walgreens will certainly have it, it is often in first aid, just ask for it if you can't find it). You take a little bit of witch hassel on toilet paper and then apply it right to where you have the itching. Do this once a day, but not more than that because it has alcohol in it which will dry your skin out if you do it too often. It'll burn, thats a good sign, if it doesn't burn then it isn't hemorrhoids or you left the cap off the bottle and the witch hazel went bad.

No charge, just think of me when your long awaited anal relief finally comes.

T. has been dealing with hemorrhoids my entire life.

I had that happen one time OP I thought it might have been hemorrhoids but it turned out my giant dry turds I had been shitting out ripped my asshole pretty good.

Always eat your fiber kids.

weak intestines can't handle the pressure so you create ulcers

I'll never forgive the exercise bike than first gave me hemorrhoids, fuckers are impossible to get rid of.

Could also be a pyulp its normal but time to go see the ass doctor and have him cut that shit out and to check for cancer

Do you work in marketing?

It means you have a boypucci user

Morbus Crohn or Colitis Ulcerosa. I bet on Colitis.

Only black if it comes from upper GI tract like esophagus, stomach, and the start of your intestines, as it gets digested on the way down. Colon cancer and ulcerative colitis will give you red blood too. It is probably hemorrhoids though, OP.

Probably hemorrhoids, but go to a doctor anyway. Could be bleeding from the rectum, which could lead to serious problems including having parts of your colon being cut out and you shitting in a bag for the rest of your life. So yeah, go to a doctor.

For some reason i laughed really hard at this. Thanks for the lol op

I haven't eaten fiber in six months and my shits are wonderful. 250g of fat a day helps. It comes out prelubricated. And yes, before anyone asks, I only eat meat. Zerocarb.

While we're on the topic, does anyone here ever get short cramps in their ass right after taking a shit?

It happens pretty rarely, but sometimes after the last turd leaves my bowel, I'll start feeling an increasing cramp-like pain in my rectum that lasts for about a minute.
It makes me feel like I'm giving birth through my ass or something. It usually happens when the stool is large and hard, although I won't strain to shit it out. I've never had any infection or blood coming out of my ass, tho I did once get infected by some worms that reside in your colon and come down to your rectum to lay eggs (i think theyre called pinworms). Anyone have similar problems?

>t. 18 yo male

The last of my crohns disease is in my rectum after having surgery and I shit out blood sometimes, get yourself checked op