Even vegans are less DYEL than 98% of fit

baka baka

natty or not?

impressive

mirin hard

> 3 replies

> 1 poster

sup op you enjoyin samefaggin ur own thread?

sage

> 4 replies
> 2 posters
u mirin hard?

why are you samefagging this hard OP

stay mad cuz we vegands dayum dindu nuffin

"even vegans"
When will this meme end.
They are a tiny portion of the population, yet many top athletes are vegan.
Omg u can get nutrients frm plantzz guise lol

>eat meat and take steroids for years
>go vegan for a month
>gains and professional sports career is because of veganism lol

lmao no delts wtf?

>10 years lifting
>black genetics
>hulk genetics
>405 deadlift

It's actually stupid how much exposure unknown athletes can get when they start talking about how they're vegan.
Doesn't that kinda make veganism seem like a cult?

if vegan diets are so good, like you are basically clean eating most of the time or at the very least this guy probably does (less fake meat type shit full of chemicals and salt i mean) how come he looks so.. doughy?

He's lookin big but there's very little definition, what gives?

I seriously wanted an answer, fuck.

>He's lookin big but there's very little definition, what gives?
He's literally bulking right now.

Yea but he never seems shredded and all he's eating is vegetables and fruits?

Dude has mental health issues up the ass, made worse by his plant based diet.

He has gotten fatter so his arms look bigger.
Still top 90% though

I've been vegan before, a girl that was vegan just left me. Can confirm vegans are generally delusional on some level.

While I don't wanna take away from the moral value that there maybe in being vegan. Whenever a person becomes a full out hardcore activist type vegan there is some disconnect in their brain where they have started valuing the lives of animals over the lives of people.

Vegans will often write this off as 'well animals are innocent creatures, humans should know better and that's why'. Perhaps correct for the animals, but also perhaps correct for the people. Devote vegans lose all empathy towards non vegans which means they have lost the ability to imagine themselves in other peoples shoes or lives and relate to them.

I think a great example of this is a protest I watched in Toronto Canada that happened outside a whole foods where the vegan protestors started blocking traffic to make their point. The way they reason this is that it makes such a spectical that the reach the message has globally is worth it. But they never acknowledge that in that moment they are assholes that might be blocking some 90yr old ladies trip to the doctors or even worse some person that needs immediate medical attention. Another person that's struggle to get by day to day, has to go grind out another 10-12hr shift after sending their kids off to school in the morning...

ALL THIS THOUGHT GOES OUT THE WINDOW WHEN YOU'RE A VEGAN BECAUSE 'ANIMALS ARE INNOCENT'

Hm.. No, that's not true. He has cut in past to become lean, pic related

Being lean or shred has less to do with what you eat than how much. Calories in and out, you know. Sticky.

baka baka ricard

Protest is something everyone has a right to and you're an idiot for inventing people adversely affected by it to feel sorry for.

It was a minor inconvenience for you but it's not enough for your pussy self, you gotta make a big deal about it somehow. Grow a testicle or two bro.

hahahaha fucks sake OP you faggot

yea but i dont have chest cancer at least

They could protest on the side of the road or a park and not disturb people. Still achives nothing but at least does no dmg. Nobody in the world is going to change his mind about wholefoods and become vegan by getting stuck in traffic because of your protest. The whole idea is to make themself feel good and righteous and give it to "the men"

>someone needing immediate medical attention is 'merely inconvenienced' by not getting it
user can't into empathy. you're exactly the kind of person described. you don't give a shit about other people and that's the main reason you will never gain any following.

I wasn't involved in the protest nor was I affected by it. I live near Toronto and saw a video if on YouTube and thought 'well that's one way to get people to hate vegans'.

>Protest is something everyone has a right to
HAHAAH I hope you don't live in America because you're not as free as you think buddy! Are you some BLM supporter or a hater of Donald Trump? See how 'free' those people are to protest in the middle of streets and highways. (Spoilers you aren't and you get forcibly removed because you are breaking the law, impeding traffic)

>you're an idiot for inventing people adversely affected by it to feel sorry for.
I'm not an 'idiot' because I can picture people having different lives and circumstances than me. I mean that should already be very clear because I actually say nothing negative about veganism in my posts only that extreme vegans are nutters that have lost perspective. I mean I once was one, I literally had the extremist vegan lens applied to all my view points, I remember what it was like.

free advice; You should try doing (magic) mushrooms there have been clinical studies shown that they help to remove ego from yourself. It helps you feel empathy towards others. Google it if you don't believe that information, but I think it might help you.

I agree with this.

>many top athletes are vegan
Name 5.

>darksiders 2 wallpaper
nice taste OP. But you're still a vegan faggot.

vegan since jan 1st and never felt better. Also put on a lot of lean mass and only going up from here. Feels good lads

>yet many top athletes are vegan
KKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKE

I'd bet money that 95%+ of olympic athletes are not vegan. Probably closer to 99%+

No matter how big his arms are he will never get rid of that pea head, ugly hair, and annoying ass voice.

Ofc, mostly because there are more people who eat meat than vegans. Ilya ilyin is vegetarian tho

Being a vegan is just not worth it for most world class athletes because it's a bit "harder" and they already have lots of stuff going on. Doesn't mean that it's anything special or that it makes you worse

No shit, he's a BBC. Most blacks would build more muscle in a coma than birdshitskins on roids.

Still, he does look remarkably bad for a BBC. Must be part white, and even then it's proof that veganism makes you look terrible.

Post pics