Stop seeking approval and wear jeans to the gym

Stop seeking approval and wear jeans to the gym

i lift only in jockstrap. got a few complaints but i always point out naked women at the gym when they try to argue with me

>squatting in jeans
no faggot

But I like having flexibility and clothes that don't absorb sweat.

unlike alex i work my legs and i literally ripped my jeans open when i tried lunging when i was bowling with friends

there was decent kek out of it

is that the most alphadestiny can deadlift?

lol theres some syrian or turk or some shit who walks around the gym in a soccer shirt, jeans and white trainers, with a baseball cap on.

Proper swagger walk and does one set of curls on everything.

Someone posted a "starter pack" that described him perfectly but I didnt save it.

>I hate that kid.

Nah dog i train nude like the romans and greeks before me.

STOP STEALING IMAGES FROM NATURALLY ENHANCED.

You need to boil your denim obviously.

>implying it's about approval and not comfort/mobility

Smh desu senpai

Probably not.

But what is the etiquette viz a viz having a cheeky wank at the gym? ie cranking one out in the bathroom before/after (my pref is after) a good workout?

Frowned upon or OK?

i teared all my old jeans while picking something up from the ground since my quads got bigger from squatting. i even teared some of my boxershorts on the leg press, i can't imagine doing that while wearing jeans

why the fuck would I wear jeans to the gym. They're tight and they don't provide the flexibility required to do many oly lifts.

there was this new guy that used to lift in jeans, a white tank top and a hat.
good times

>jockstrap
i searched that in google, terrible mistake

>spotted the eurofag

>Year of the dog 2018
>Not wearing stretch jeans

Swear to God this site only hates Tumblr because they're marginally better at broadcasting how socially inept they are.

>squats in jeans
>sumo
>only one plate

With all that faggottry, I'd bet he is also vegan and does crossfit

I lift in 511 jorts, fuck it.

Are yall trying to be more like the Asian manlet in 500$ of Nike compression technical fabrics hogging all the 2.5 plates or what?

Guy rack pulls above the knee over 1000 pounds

He wants to be like Eric Bugey when he grows up but he doesn't put in the time or have the height