Stretch marks

>lifting for 5 months
>suddenly these guys appeared
Who are they ? I am not fat and I have never been,why these guys appeared on my arm literally overnight.
Will the redness go away ? Can anyone relate to this shit ?

I got them under my arms after I'd been lifting for a few months. Dunno what caused them because like you say I didn't feel like I'd gotten much bigger but oh well

you'll never get rid of them, don't stress about it

no one cares about them

earn your stripes faggot

I got a couple on my back from lifting and growing and bitches seem to like them

it's just Stretch marks. The redness will go away after some time and they will become white'ish

Stretchmarks are signs of accomplishment, wear them with pride

I have something similar to this on my back, except I'm a DYEL that was never pastyskinnyfat, and I had barely any fat on my back. No idea what would cause it.

It means you're on the way to sick gains bruh.

Happened to me too during puberty, just regular growth as a kid can cause stretch marks.

i have them all over my back from a growth spurt, if you're tall thats probably why

I have purple ones on my glutes looking cool
unfortunately they are starting to dissapear

6'2 and I grew a ton during one year. Guess that's it.

stretch marks are red at first but they become lighter and almost invisible in a few months time

they arn t always red some are brown purple orange pink

Happened to me when i started lifting. Got small stretch marks on my groin, both sides. Ya can't get rid of them, so fuck it, ignore em. I tried cocoa butter 2x daily for a month straight, literally zero change

I've got them on the top of my thighs by my hips

Took like 10 years for mine to become lighter

There a bit of a sign of accomplishment but they fade to the color of your skin over time

It's your body telling that ur gonna make it

get a tan

Does that really help? Mine are like white/silver now and I feel like a tan makes them stick out more by comparison.

replied to OP. OP has red marks. I'm not a police officer, but I'm guessing that red is more visible on pale skin.

A few people commented on it,asked me if I got in a fight recently.
Whatever,thanks guys.

The stretch marks on my inner thighs are so wide and deep you can like see my fucking arteries through them it's pretty nasty. Also my biceps and underarms are totally covered from when I got fat as a teenager. I hate them

i have that shit going to my inner elbow

like wtf how does your elbow grow enough to get them there? bullshit

I have a lot of stretchmarks on my ass and never been fat.It just suddenly appeared.
>be a 185 cm 88kg autist who just got Veeky Forums
>gotta smash some pussy
>go to a bar, talk to a chick
>fastforward in my house, fucking her
>her pussy is the tightest I ever fucked
>she screams "what the fuck is wrong with your ass?"
>I sperg out and say "I love doing BDSM"
>she starts acting rough, hitting me and scratching my back whit her fingernails
>her hands are fucking full of blood
>tell her to stop
>she says "make me"
>I bitchslap her, a little too rough
>she stops moving
>I think I killed her
>grab her and her stuff and put it in my car
>I drive 10 miles until I reach a forest
>go innawoods and dump her, walk back o my car
>as I'm walking back I hear her screaming "Chad I will fucking kill you"
Thank god I introduced myself as Chad Thunder, because I got a feminine name

Kekked multiple times

I got them on my shoulder, the area between my pec and shoulder and my groin is more stretchmark than regular skin. Don't stress it, it's your body's natural adidas stripes to show you got sport body.

yeah i would just love to know what the fuck happened. i was fat when i was younger but its weird to have them in places where thes no fat at all

Any creams or oils that help? I've had them since my early teens and they have not reduced in colour.

0 to a 100 real quick

yeah i got the same thing when I first started lifting, going from never looking at a gym before in my life

3 years later and they have faded but not gone, no one has ever really noticed

Soem on the back of my knees, must be growth/genetic fuckup.