Hello

hello
are there any former fat girls who became fit here? has life gotten any better? i want to lose about 40 pounds.

fuck off

This is a girl I went to school with.

Not what you asked for but lol

Pic is before and after she got married.
Think of her husband.

Just stop eating for a week

did she have a kid or

Nah.
To be fair, she was fat at school, lost weight after.
So her husband should have known it was a possibility.

Buying new clothes is so expensive! And between before and after she had to have bought new clothes a few times. Like how is that not a motivation to start working? Its bullshit when theyre like "i didnt care/didnt pay attention and one day i just woke up like this" like nigga you had to buy new clothes because your old ones didnt fit theres no way you didnt realize you were getting fat!!

Why do some people struggle with the cessation of eating so much?

I just don't understand how people get that big.

It blows my mind.

No willpower. Grew up in profoundly easy times. Easiest times in human history. Makes people weak.

Nothing tastes better than being skinny feels

Hey OP, yes! I'm still on my fitness journey but I'm 5'3 and used to be 175 lbs at 17yo. I permanently lost 20 lbs at 18 1/2 yo when I got to college and became 155lbs. Now I'm currently at 145lbs and still trying to lose the last 10lbs. My before pic is me at 157lbs and my after pic is me at 147lbs. This is my suggestion to you...

1. 100% of what you do to lose weight depends entirely on your diet.
2. Going to the gym will help shape your figure quicker/speed your metabolism up/tone you up but theoretically you can lose 40 lbs without going to the gym.
3. Cardio. Watch the junk and carbs and sugar...especially sugared drinks. That's all it really ever is.

Good luck.
Goid luck.

>Going to the gym will help shape your figure quicker/speed your metabolism up/tone you up but theoretically you can lose 40 lbs without going to the gym.
What did you mean by this, and how much calories did you consume to lose weight

Listen here, little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments. But that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me, sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve everything and anything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I don't count calories.
Like, let's say you eat a pie at pizza hut and say to yourself "ya I'm just gna go to the gym later that should cancel out what I ate earlier." no, it won't. Unless you're Dwayne Johnson. You were better off not have eating that pizza and not going to the gym.

Higher muscle mass equals slightly higher resting metabolism.

I'm sure there is former fatties who became girls

Sup. I'm around your weight right now and 5'4. Been feeling really bad about it and I'm currently doing calisthenics and cycling to lose weight and then gain some muscle (hopefully). Just wanted to say good job. I'm glad gym worked for you. It doesn't work for autists like me but yeah. Good job you.

>mfw thinking about your bread

Idk why I would. Clearly I'm aware I'm a work in progress. But thanks for the positivity.

Another 5'3 female here (believe it or not). I'm jealous of how your weight distributes: I'm lighter than you but all my fat is on my thighs and I have like 0 boobs. You're looking great
As you said, one can lose weight without stepping on a gym, but I think is necessary for better looks and to avoid the skinnyfat thing.

>I don't count calories.
And you're giving out advice?
That's basic knowledge, what I wanted to ask is that what she did to lose 40lbs without gym unless she skipped lifting and just ran outside, not just sitting around eating rabbit food.

>being this new

I mean she didn't lose 40lbs outside of gym, and I'm sure that she used other people as an example

I really don't think you should be giving out advice if you don't even count calories.

Counting calories isn't entirely necessary.

I did it for a while, so maybe I'm just decent at estimating now, but I stopped counting calories a year ago and I can still get my weight up or down easily enough.

>thinking about men
nice try homo

Thanks user! It really is just about the diet but cardio will expedite the process.
No way!!! I'd rather have my fat distribute to my thighs rather than my lower abdominal stomach and back. You can easily obtain a thicc figure
I always went to the gym and I go 5-6x times a week now consistently vs before when i wouldn't feel like going a lot of weeks or only made it 2-3x a week. I'm just pointing out the importance of your diet.

Idk not everyone counts calories personally idc to. I only count carbs but doing it can only be a good thing. I'm not a fitness guru.

Approximately what did you eat, and how much calories do you think it's healthy for a weight loss. Weight loss shouldn't be just about losing fat, it should also be about maintaining what is important like your lean mass.

>I'm not a fitness guru.
You think you have to be a fitness guru to count calories? Don't you want best results? Don't you want more? Do you not have a desire to learn. Going to the gym 5~6 times a week isn't the issue here I'm asking about your diet.

LOL. what about skeletons who "just cant get big"

piss of mate there is more than one body type and people cultivate the fatness more than they cultivate any other skill. ofc its easy.

Not me but I think she's cute. I'm creepy for saving it;-;

No you're not creepy you just have a butter face fetish

Omfg. Idk dude fitness to me is more of a hobby to me it's not my life and idc. OP asked for fat girls that lost weight. Well. That's fucking me! Now I'm like borderline chubby and 10lbs away from being slim thicc. What.

I make my own food 90% of the time so for breakfast I'm gna make 2 eggs 1 slice of toast and 2 turkey bacon. For lunch I'm gna eat a beef quesidilla lol been craving that for too long and dinner probs just my Italian sausage w sauce.

>all my fat is on my thighs

you're pear shaped. get thicc baby

>not eating sauce from my italian sausage
stay fat tubbo

i dont think you are skinny at all.

I think I like her before pic better honestly. If she didn't have acne and smiled I think she'd look adorable in the before

Lmao that was a good one. Not even going to lie. Also fuck off, I'm also fighting other battles besides weight loss in life but I'm going to do this. I have 3 months. I can't wait to post a progress thread when I do! :>

i'm a girl and my cunt smells. should i stop feeding it the dog doo i find in my driveway? Thanks

Imagine your head wrapped around the heat and rough compression of her soft inner thighs with scent of honey and a slight hint of sweat and it gradually get tighter and tighter to breath and eventually you nearly collapse and all you hear is her giggling.

I don't know why I laughed so much this time.

Yes, only use the dog doo from the grass. Cement makes it much more potent

>I want to lose weight
>btw in a grill
S T I C K Y

Gender equality, stop being lazy and go read it.
Any thread made by a fat guy wouldve been torched with scalding posts and sticky-sages

>Now I'm currently at 145lbs and still trying to lose the last 10lbs
> I'm 5'3

Ahaha this is the kind of hard work and high standard of goals girls are known for.

LOSING WEIGHT IS LITERALLY INACTION, the act putting less into your mouth. You don't even actually have to work out to lose weight, it just keeps you healthy and you burn more calories doing so (so you can keep putting more shit in your gullet than usual).

My point is settling for 5'3 135 is pretty unimpressive because all you did was lose weight. Did you increase your pushups? Vertical leap? How fast you can run a mile?

You don't even count calories that how easy it is.

>Omfg. Idk dude fitness to me is more of a hobby to me it's not my life and idc
Omfg. News flash, you don't have to be a fitness guru nor make fitness a center of life to count calories. Lose the cunt attitude, this is why you lose the opportunity to learn.
>Now I'm like borderline chubby and 10lbs away from being slim thicc. What.
You'll still be chubby after losing 10lbs, because you know why? because you still have no clue what that 10lbs gonna come off from if you don't count calories.10lbs of fat? water? lean mass?? Like don't you want to know? do you not care?

You didn't go in detail but you eat...
Breakfast: 2 eggs 1 slice of toast and 2 turkey bacon. =411cal
Lunch: Beef Quesidilla (with no cheese 310cal) (with cheese 530cal)
Dinner: Just Italian sausage w sauce. (100g is 350cal) with sauce then 360.
Total calorie =1301 cal.
Does that sound right to you, and your macros are terrible.

ME neither but I think if I lose 10 more lbs I will look slim thicc. I certainly won't look chubs anymore.

Ok thank you. So do you want to have sex with it. I mean my cunt, want to sex my cunt? i'll push aside some of the dog doo, sexy.

>5-6x times a week now consistently
Explain what you do at the gym because if it's only cardio kill yourself.

Sorry, don't care. You couldn't force me to care lol.

But I'm out. I'm gna make breakfast and study now. Go to the gym in a bit. Life is good.

Sorry OP for all the angry anons I attracted but it's all apart of the learning process, right?

>what about skeletons who "just cant get big"

Eating = Action = Over indulgence
Being a skeleton = inaction = Eating to satiated.

Thus gaining weight for a 'skeleton' is harder than losing weight because you are forcing yourself to eat until you feel like vomiting over and over.

If took all a fat person food away they would lose weight without doing anything. If I gave skinny guy infinite food would he be inclined to eat himself to sickness over and over?

Former skinny guy. I respect skeletons putting on weight infinity more than fat people that lost it.

>Now I'm like borderline chubby and 10lbs away from being slim thicc.

This thread convinced me to hate the thicc trend going on because it's now another word for fat girls to use to feel attractive.

It is the 2017 version of;
>I'm not fat I'm voluptuous

>this is what women believe
Ass and thick thighs > boobs, Shape of boobs > size of boobs.

There are fucking loads of faggots here who perpetuate the fat=thicc meme. That's why insist on educating these sloots.

READ

THE

slim thicc just sounds like a label of youe comfort zone. i am sensing rationalization of lazyness. do you?

This so much.
I did the math for you, you're eating too low if the math right, even if you're eating decent calories from that, your food macros are WHACK, and you have no idea what the fuck you're doing.
>OMFGGG I don't count calories cuz I'm not a guru and fitness isn't my lifeeeee,
Like she said, she doesn't CARE. That means she doesn't CARE if you fuck up. She have no idea how to eat, how to count and has a pissening attitude. Calling out to other girls who has no idea about fitness, DO NOT listen to this woman. She doesn't know anything, and she is failing on her progress herself. Sound harsh? no it's reality. Just saving your ass from a disaster. Just get a personal trainer if you want good source. Reality hurts right?

Since this girl left I just wanna tell everyone else in the thread I never heard the short form 'gna' until today and I think that was the most triggering of all.

I'm 5'3" and used to be around 150-160 I'm sure. This board didn't necessarily help, but I started walking absolutely anywhere I went.

First to school, then an hour to work and back.

Then when I plateaued around 140, I went out with a group of friends, the fat ones were obsessed with going and getting food, and the slim ones didn't want to.

So I started moderating what I ate and when, better.

I moved into a mountain town and started hiking, at 110 now.

And I've joined a gym to put on muscle so my caloric limit doesn't have to be around 1200.

Just make permanent changes, weightless is easy.

I hate the way you type so much

This is why I hate Veeky Forums sometimes, a bag of skinny fat with no brains giving people advice. It's a circle of madness.

you're stupid

Not gonna deny the help an educated professional can help but I'm really surprised she is totally against just using something like my fitness pal...

I mean I got into it and it's so awesome, you can just scan the barcode on shit.. it does all the math. You get a great idea of what macros you are consuming throughout the day.

Until I used MFP I never realized how much salt I was consuming, how much fat I consumed and how much I was lacking in protein. It just makes all these factors easily visible and is so valuable when you consider how far off you end up when you are guesstimating.

I thought I was getting enough protein and I was getting 40% recommended. Thought my salt was good.. nearly 2x daily recommended.

Whatever lol. I'm the guy that went crazy on how it's easy for girls to get congrats without really doing much, thread is just another example in my mind of proof of that desu.

how are you possibly this fucking stupid

Hey man great argument with excellent counter points.

Why is it easier to cut than it is to bulk then?

>how much salt I was consuming

Are you consuming too much? I can never seem to get enough and find myself vomiting up water on the nights I do more than an hour cardio. I'm covered in a fine layer of salt afterwards. I think the recommended amount of salt on mfp is a load of crock. Way to low for people working out often.

>borderline chubby
>10 lbs away from being slim anything

you're at least 30 lbs away from being in the same sentence as 'slim'

>I'm really surprised she is totally against just using something like my fitness pal...
Agreed. And she just ignored the best solution to her weight loss goal, because of her pissening attitude towards reality. how sad, she will realize down the road I'm sure.
Yeah Calorie and macros tracking is the best way to get great result, and I'm pretty sure that you're gonna have a great result from it. I used to use the app too, I just calculate it on my note, I should probably take up the app soon too.
I wanted to know how much she ate? and I wanted to know just what the fuck can a person do to lose 40lbs outside of gym? How is that hard for you to understand.

Except it's not, cutting is a fucking pain and bulking is a fucking breeze.

I'm convinced we all just got baited tbb

i wasnt the guy who posted "the argumentâ„¢" but i lost 30kg i 3 months and for me cutting is harder.

IT IS LIKE PEOPLE CAN BE BUILT DIFFERENTLY O M G IS THAT TRUE? dont be an asshole man, and state your opinions as opinions not as facts.

Working out and sweating will definitely increase how much you want. MFP doesn't know when it's blistering hot or freezing cold in your area as just an example.

I can't really comment on how accurate mfp macros are, I just use it as a base guideline. Depending what you believe you may want to increase or decrease what it suggests (in any macro), I more or less just advocate it as a great app to track those numbers.

You gotta remember all macros are just guidelines based on whatever current evidence exists and can vary a lot depending on your school of belief.

That being sad, your body and how you feel is always your greatest tool. If consuming slightly more salt than it suggests makes you feel less nauseous after a work out then you should probably keep doing it. If it ever gets to ridiculously different numbers there's no harm in investigating further through physicians and tests to see why it's so different.

Sorry I guess but the closet I can come to seeing why that would be logically is because our bodies become accustomed to whatever state we've kept them in for a long period of time. (Which proves your point)

Still seems as a base concept not eating is easier than eating..

I am a girl that's currenty fat lol
I am 120 at 5' trying to get back to 100

I count calories but I am too stupid to do macros but I know I am low in protein and eat way too much sugar.

yeah, for your body type it is.
and theres nondisputing that. but not everyone was skinny and then got really really obese. if that was the casw it would mean eating is easier than losing weight - right?

but there are people who really have to force feed temselves to grow. others need to starve to slim down. diversity is what makes us stronger.

just put "in my experience/opinion" before a sentence, and you sound 15 times more credible than "theese are the facts, fight me now"

may you grow big annon!

ABSOLUTELY, OP. It's not just about being thin, it's about staving off health conditions, having more energy and drive to get things done, having an improved mood... I find that I pay more attention in classes after losing weight, my skin is better, my periods are lighter, and I don't get so tired in the middle of the day usually. Losing weight literally solves half your problems, you just have to get out there and do it. My highest was about 157 lbs, I'm now at about 135 with a much better weight distribution and still losing. Getting here has been really difficult, but the heavier you are the faster you can watch the pounds fly off if you make healthy changes to your lifestyle. You can do this OP, and you can keep your curves if you eat right :)

>Clothes fit better
>Feel better/not winded when running
>Confidence boost
Losing weight will help improve your life mostly through the confidence boost,but losing the weight itself will not magically fix any issues in your life. Also, read the sticky and saged.

Wanna bang?

how much calories are you eating?

shes eating 7 calories.

I'm on IF rn so approximately 1000-1500 per day between 4:30 and 8:30

It's a meme you whore. But in all seriousness keep it up. You'll be blowing chads in no time

I am so done with 90% of females on Veeky Forums now. Giving advice when they know nothing. Fuck me. How did this get so bad.

i'm a 5"6 female who's lost 67 pounds so far. I was 222 at my heaviest and now i'm at 155, it was managble and i'm much happier now and I look nicer, i did IIFYM and ate whole foods for the most part. I want to get down to 135, or just anywhere in the 130s and losing the last few has been a real bitch. Ive only lost like .5 of a pound this last month so I'm thinking about taking things slow and just working out more. I currently have been eating 1300 calories a day along with working out. Lost the 67 in about a year and two months. Get MFP and a food scale and track everything you eat.

>I currently have been eating 1300 calories a day along with working out
FUCK. ME. WHY.

>STACEY blows CHAD while YOU get yelled at by AUTISTS on Veeky Forums

I can tell you if I met that girl in a shop I'd give her my spot in line, ask her how she's doing, if small talk goes well I might just pay for her stuff. Point is I'd be overly nice to her just like every other guy she interacts with throughout her day.

>fat girls I ignore entirely

>Not being fashionable enough to successfully pull off outfits from the thrift store.

These are the type of people who live in debt.

because i don't get that hungry anymore, i do a lot of volume eating and most of my fat was gained in like fourth grade from my parents feeding me fast food a lot so now that i control everything i eat i really don't need that much, but if someone were to get hungrier they can eat more. i normally average 100 something in carbs and 70-80s in protein so I assume i'm not losing tremendous amounts of muscle.

....I'm usually never triggered but today was the first time that people's stupidity made me mad. 10/10, you got me. Reminds me of my stupid ass self when I used to be anorexic. Christ. What the fuck females you put me to shame.

>100 something in carbs and 70-80s in protein
you're killing me right now og my fucking god this is worse than I thought

You idiot. The difficulty is the mental restraint of not eating more when you built up such an insatiable eating habit over the years. It's much easier, both physically and mentally for the skelly to keep stuffing his mouth. The fatty is gonna lose his mind when he's getting constant cravings for not only more food, but for JUNK food. Even though his body doesn't need it, it'll tell him it does and he has to fight that all damn day. Skelly just has to fight his bodies signal to stop eating. Depending on how you portion the food it's much easier.

advice then? if i'm making major fuck ups id like to know so i can stop making them. is eating 1300-1400 REALLY that bad along with moderate cardio and weight lifting? I haven't noticed any health problems and my health has really only gotten better.

I would remove 4, no 5! kebabs for 20 minutes with one of these now skinny girls!

Yeah I know my body better than you know anything about women, please fuck out of this thread. Bye.

I don't believe a word you're saying about you feeling not hungry, and what you're doing is dangerous and you're gonna lose your period and your lean mass. Your progress slowed down so fucking much because you're not EATING. FOOD IS NECESSARY TO BE LEAN. without food, you can't keep your muscle, and your metabolism slows down. That's why you're not losing weight fast anymore.... Stop using your weight as your progress, use measuring tape.... Just ...Just please get a personal trainer because you have no fucking clue and it is triggering me.

You can have all of this sausage in the hallway kiddo.

I've won a medal in bodybuilding show so I think I know what the fuck I'm on about. Like why the fuck is that 90% of females on Veeky Forums knows jack shit??? Why isn't this a meme yet????
>is eating 1300-1400 REALLY that bad along with moderate cardio and weight lifting?
The fact that you think that's normal is just... I'm not trying to be mean really, but it blows my mind. Reminds me of my own story when I was a tard who lost her period.