Does your diet play a huge part in your body odor?

Does your diet play a huge part in your body odor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/8-foods-make-you-stink
youtu.be/-ltORkYAdVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>me on the right, barely in the frame

Yes
But condiments plays a bigger rol in odor and some green veggies (Vitamin K)

I had a flatmate who smelled like shit no matter what. He showered 3 times a day, eat decent. He covered the whole house in his smell. Had to always keep my door shut. Poor guy must have a shitty life all due to this

can you expand

Yes. Should be kinda obvious I guess but yea it does.

Also plays a part in how you taste. I'm talking about women that have smelling / bad tasting vaginas, that can be because of certain things in their diet.

Also relates to how your semen tastes but I think that's generally less of a concern.

Your body is just an organism created by whatever you have put into it as building blocks.

I'm so yes sometimes you could have a medical issue or predisposition to secreting more body odor than usual, but I'd be inclined to bet that guy was consuming something that made him stink so much.

It's not 'racism' that Indians are stink because they eat a fuck load of spicy food. Spicy food comes out of your body when you sweat and thus you smell it. That's why so many Indians with a traditional Indian diet smell similar.

Yes. Both coffee and mental stress make me smell worse than usual. Mental stress... office job. Isn't that crazy?

Maybe. But i dont think he ate anything too spicy. I never smelled the same smell anywhere. Ofc i didnt pay too much attention to his diet, because staying close to him was unbearable. But i cant imagine he ate the same shitty food for one year

This is true. Pakistani girls secrete curry juice through the vagina

Is he /ourguy/?

I eat 36 hard boiled egg whites every day, so I smell like the sulphurous bowels of hell. Worth it for the gains though.

He must have an amazing sense of smell

She shouldn't have left much scent on a chair through jeans

Is that a bad thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM

Make GDQs Great Again

garlic, asparagus, "foods" with a lot of unnatural chemicals in them etc make you stink.

mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/8-foods-make-you-stink

Google it if you don't wanna go to a men fitness article. You will find countless articles about different foods that make you stink.

Next google foods to make your cum or vagina taste better. Drinking lots of water, generally same types of foods as before, etc also play a part.

>garlic
>asparagus
>unnatural chemicals

Christ, you are a fucking retard

3 words: poo in loo

>robot guessing at what a human would do in this situation

what is this video from?

Awesome games done quick, a speedrunning video game marathon where the most socially inept and strange people get together for a few days to play ancient video games and beat them quickly. They donate a large sum of money to charities they raise from these events.

From a charity gaming event called AGDQ. Cutie got up, some say he sniffed her seat, others say he was grabbing a soda bottle off the floor that you can see earlier in the shot.

Either way, I'd bang her

I don't care what anyone says, nigga went in with the intention of a *SNIFF*

just, lol.

Thanks! Looked like an autist convention haha

>autist convention
honestly, that's a good description. not even exaggerating.

i smell gym equipment like that after cardio bunny stops using it

then you get kicked out of the gym.

What's a girl like that doing there anyway? Is she being paid?

not sure if sad or funny

i pretend that i'm setting down my water bottle and wiping it. haven't been caught yet and i've been doing it for almost 3 years now

Was it ever made clear what the fuck he was doing?

Jesus christ. This guy is real
youtu.be/-ltORkYAdVk

He can't get back to his seat without walking in front of the projector, which is a moral dilemma that requires serious consideration, while trying to look casual.
It's too funny, but I feel a little sorry for him, life must be tough with that level of autism.

Reminder that dude was just picking up his bottle

nigga tryin to catch a whiff

oh, so neither of them were with her? she was there alone?

chicks do anything for attention

Yes.

My gf is vegan and her pussy tastes like fruit.

yeah i can smell my piss being different from an ec stack, eating tuna, and all kinds of other shit.
just shower and use deodorant and you should be good

>Pineapple

That's how you give your gf/bf/trap a tasty cum treat.

That was an excellent thread.
Things like that are the only reason I still GDQ.