Girlfriend problems

Blogpost incoming.

So, I'm a 19 year old virgin, maybe a little above average looking, working out for 1 year. I met a girl one month ago, we went out a few times and got together. Everything would be fine if it wasn't for the fact that my parents' friend's daughter was her classmate when she was 12-15 years old and I found out that she slept with a lot of guys.

She told me she used to do stupid bullshit when she was younger, getting drunk and running from house , her father broke stuff around the house and even was at a psychiatric clinic... but she has never mentioned this and founding this out from my own parents....

When we were talking she seemed like a normal down to earth girl and I would never have thought she did the things she did.

I need an advice guys, what should I do? I never had anything like this happen to me before and I'm tottaly clueless...

Wait until she's asleep and put your finger in her anus

(OP)

Have sex with her. Trust me, she is seriously the best entry possibly for you to learn how to love and have sex. Doesn't matter if she was stupid as a 15 year old.
You can always dump her later, when you find out how insane she is.

Wait until she's asleep and put your finger in your anus

All that means is she can probably give a great bj. Enjoy yourself user. Don't over think things. People change a lot at that age.

Thanks for a normal answer, I think I should give it a shot but I figured I'd rather ask first if anyone shared a similar experience or knows someone who changed a lot

Don't stick your dick in crazy

Okay buddy, you have two options, you can split and not risk getting hurt, or you can fuck her and maybe get your heart broken.
The fact that she's had a lot of sex isn't really a bad thing, honestly just means she's probably a good fuck.
What you should be worried about is the fact that shes admitted she was a crazy teenager. Crazy tends to not go away, people just get better at hiding it.
So tl;dr if you think you can fuck her and not catch feelings then go for it, but I'd be willing to bet that girl will turn out to be crazy as fuck, and you don't want to get manipulated by a person like that.
Also since you're going to fuck her anyways use a fucking condom, she'll say she's on birth control, she's not.

I fell in love with a crazy girl and got my heart fucking shattered

Made me realise I can't trust other people.

So lose your virginity.

Not like you're gonna marry her at 19 just don't knock her up.

Fuck her OP. It's almost too late.

>Wait until she's asleep and put your finger in her anus

OP here

By the way, should I tell her I know about it and talk to her or just act like everything's fine?

Do not tell her. Act like normal and fuck her.

I repeat... do not tell her

This right here, listen to this OP. Just a heads up though, if you don't fuck her you will most likely regret it later.

Hey op, I've been fucking crazy puss since i was 14. Fuckin do it makes some hilarious stories. Also crazy chicks are the only ones that I can actually bust a nut in.

>I make edgy posts like this but still don't know when to greentext

Just so you know OP, people do not change. No matter what anyone tells you.

Just fuck her and use as practice gf but know that she is not the one

You wont do any better if you leave her. Just stay with her and let it run its natural course.
And dont mention that stuff to her.

Also
>dating a cumdumbster

I hope you like the taste of other guys dicks you homo. Maybe you run into some hardened leftover sperm when you guys fuck the first time.

So she's a slut with a history of abuse who's hiding her mental instability from you. What could possibly go wrong?

Get rid of your v card if you want, but keep this chick far, far away from your feelings or she's going to screw you up. You should also be aware she's probably seeing other guys currently.

>virgin
>she's my "girlfriend"

Hahahahaha

>be underage retard
>lie about your age
>post shit on Veeky Forums that doesn't belong on Veeky Forums

This is the best answer. Be extremely careful though, because no matter whether or not she's actually changed, if SHE THINKS she's changed, that could be enough to turn her full on clingy psycho just from you sleeping with her once or twice.

and never return