How do you fags eat your oats?

How do you fags eat your oats?

Peanut butter
Cinnamon
Whey

Naked, usually.

Bump

PB, yoghurt, blueberries, dried cranberries, nutmeg.

I put 4 cups of oats in a blender and then I put 3 scoops of whey and fill the rest with milk and bobs your uncle

Put them in a mixer with some water and drink the slime

Grate a carrot in it. Thank me later

Whey

Protein powder, diced up banana, splash of milk.

Cinnamon and chopped nuts are good too.

DISGUSTING

sautee mustard seeds in coconut oil till they're popping, then add in half a french onion and cook till translucent. Fold in finely diced green peppers, grated carrots. Season with salt and pepper to taste. I know it's weird sounding, but savoury oatmeal has treated me right these past couple of months.

Or y'know, with blended medjool dates and water in my oats and nuke that shit. I'm a massive faggot who shops at wholefoods though.

Sorry i forgot to mention, you cook the oats on the side and fold that into your vegetable mixture, let it cook through for a little bit to soak up the flavours.

With more than 5 berries total.

orange juice u mad

Enjoy your diabetes

kek

>he thinks all sugars are metabolized the same way

With a spoon

>he doesn't know that the body splits table sugar into glucose and fructose from wich the latter causes diabetes and obesity and that berries most likely contain more fructose than glucose

>fructose CAUSES diabetes
yes that is how diabetes happens you eat some extra fruit and develop it just like that

>fructose CAUSES diabetes
yes that is how diabetes happens there is just not enough fructose in fruits for this to happen. but drink enough soda for a decade and you have diabetes type 2

>Skim/low fat milk(because it cheaper)
>Oats
>Whey powder
>no sugar added peanut powder/butter
>salt

>skim milk
>ground flax seed
>cinnamon
>banana

when bulking add some peanut butter and additional chia seeds, maybe granola

not him but the dangers of fructose come from chronic exposure. Excessive fructose consumption over years will certainly result in health issues, including diabetes.

Plain with a bit of honey and a protein shake on the side.

Eating my oatmeal right now as we speak. Pic related. I love my oats.

Just make your oats are not too liquids, but dry.

Not too liquidy*

Out of the trough.
My brother sometimes shares with me.

Yes but people aren't getting diabetes from fruit but rather all the high fructose corn syrup that's in all the sugary nonsense Americans can't stop gorging on.

With bilberries and lingonberries.

cinnamon roll packet of instant oats with 1/2 cup to a full cup of egg whites added into it. tablespoon of chia seeds for fiber.

1 dl or more rolled oats, 1 dl whole-fat milk, 1/2 dl water. Microwave until good consistency. Add half tablespoon cocoa powder, 2 scoops chocolate whey and mix well. Add handfull frozen blueberries and raspberries.
I've tried literally a dozen different oatmeal recipes and this is the best.

3,0 dl oats
1,5 dl blueberries

with milk, cocoa powder and a bit of maple syrup

I use peanut butter when I'm out of cocoa powder

1/2 cup oats with a little less than 1/2 a cup of water, microwaved 2 minutes, with 6 dark chocolate chips and one tbsp of (real, not shitty) peanut butter added afterwards. Tastes just like the chocolate chip Quaker bars.

300ml milk
80g oats
30g whey isolate
50g fruit (varies)
100g of vanilla ice cream

blend that shit, drink it. around 600-700kcal.

prepared in whole milk and garnished with butter honey and salt.