Tfw no filipina GF

>tfw no filipina GF

they almost all get fat and become nurses.

stay away from filipino and latino women after their 30s.

under no circumstance should you marry and have kids with one.

i like em thiccer

Guarantee you are under 25 and not sexually active.

it's fine when they are young. They just get fat, saggy and disgusting when they are old.

I may buy one once Im retired

middle aged filipinos are NOT the type of 'thicc' you like, i.e. would look like a model with less fat anyway, they are the plain old ugly type of 'thicc'

>their asses shrivel into nothing while their stomachs get bloated as fuck

It's 'Filipino'

wrong on both, hombre. stop projecting.

>work in a factoryish place
>older filipino women there
>those thicc asses and hips

underage b&. enjoy

A wild virgin appears!

>samefagging this hard

>Tfw born Filipino

t. virgin kid

lmao
latinas are devastating when they're young but they almost all get fat and bloated
not to mention their terrible neurosis
they're great for fucking while you're young but if you settling down look elsewhere

Some Filipino women can be decent, but remember the culture the come from.

>Poverty Stricken
>Family Oriented

If you marry or date one, you are marring/dating her entire family as well. She will want to send money to them, have them live with you for free, mooch off you, etc.......

Finally Filipino women are disposable, take a trip to Angeles or Manila and bang enough hookers to get the idea of their worth out of your head.

>I'm a teenager virgin but you should still listen to what I have to say: the post.

>Tfw Filipina
>Tfw Have a Veeky Forums american gf
>This thread.

This guy is 95% right though. 4% are decent but mostly from the wealthier families who are only interested in actual celebrities or rich bastards, and the 1% are gay bitches like me who chase after non-filipina girls.

Even filipina lesbians don't go after other filipinas. Don't bother yourselves with trash Veeky Forums.

Yeah I don't recommend. They're all nutters, worse than American women. Also they flatout are obsessed with whiteness and want their kids to be white, part of the culture I guess

Flips are nuts, it's built into their culture. They are kind of the joke of the Asian/Pacific Islander community. If you really want one though, just have money and visit the Philippines. One will follow you home.

babydick lol

Holy shit.

>this roastie

Are you latina or filipina? Place your bets, boys. This roastie is MAD.

Dated a Filipina, and a friend does now.

From my understanding, it's pretty easy for them to just drop someone for someone else right away. Terrible if you're someone who gets emotionally invested.

Pussy was also super loose.

ITT: thirsty weeaboos