I got dumped by the love of my life 6 hours ago and can feel literally zero emotions now

I got dumped by the love of my life 6 hours ago and can feel literally zero emotions now

Is this the path to Chaddom or serial killer mode?

it's the path of the lonely faggot. if you got dumped and she was genuinely wife material, it was probably your fault. or maybe chad just gave her the better dick

don't fucking ask us for advice, we're probably even stupider than you are. you're just experiencing some shock. it'll pass, go lift.

>path to Chaddom

The meme has died a terrible death.

She was probably a slut

why did you shave your legs though?

also
>got dumped
you don't get dumped, you do the dumping

Being a Chad is a lot like achieving nirvana. If you want to be a Chad, it's already too late.

stop being a little bitch and get over it

first time getting dumped eh?

millions of men have had their hearts broken, honestly it's not hard to deal with if you just keep moving forward

Niether, it's basically a reaction to a crisis. The first phase of a crisis (or something that you really didn't want to happen) is shock, you don't know how to react. This can last a few seconds to a day or so. Soon you will go through the reactionary phase, then the process phase and lastly you will move on. Imagine realizing you have an open wound that is pouring blood, then it slowly heals and lastly it is a scar you can look back at. Everyone goes through this, often from a break up with someone important. Good luck.

This nigga is right.

I was right there 2 months ago
Dated for 4 years

Now I just took a different girl out yesterday for an "a plus date"

This desu. It'll hit you soon enough

Gay but true

probably tried to cut his wrist but he's too much of a fag so he only had NAIR

Numbness is an emotional defense mechanism.

The sooner it stops and the emotions come, the sooner the healing starts.

This tbqh, you're probably still in shock, it's normal to not feel sad for a few hours after getting dumped but soon it's going to hit you like a freight train OP

It'll take a while before you actually understand your situation. Lifting meanwhile can help it quite a bit.

whatever you do, conserve your dignity and don't contact her.

>Tfw been on the process phase for over a year

i-i'll move on one day, heh....................heh....

Can't stress this enough.
If she dumped you for a bad reason, fuck that bitch she isn't worth it.
If she dumped you for a good reason then clearly you should be working on yourself and not focusing on a relationship.
Regardless being a clingy cringe lord won't do anything but make you feel shittier.

HEED THIS ADVICE OP DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES I MADE

>heh... I TOTALLY don't care about her, that's why I'm going to create a thread about how much I DON'T CARE about her

Took me a while too senpai. It's been 5 years and sometimes I go a whole day without thinking of her. Compared to the first couple years, it's progress.

>got dumped
>path to Chaddom
heh nothing personal kid

>fall in love with a girl
>she loves you too
>but somethings not right
>she wants to move back home
>says she misses it so much
>talks all the time about home and the trees and her family and her old friends
>try to convince her to stay but some beta friend of hers convinced her that life is better there
>beta turns out to be a chad
>seduces my future waifu
>never see her again

>12 months later find out that beta->chad turned out to be abusive
>i'm already in a committed relationship
>mutually agree that things didn't work out and its not our fault
>become friends
>get married to person I'm in a relationship with
>they turn out to be abusive
>spend weeks sleeping on the couch
>talk to girl over the phone since shes the only one who will listen
>the only one who knows what its like to be in an abusive relationship
>wife finds out and accuses me of cheating
>she starts breaking all the things
>puts holes in apartment walls
>shatters glasses
>i don't stop her
>too broken
>lost all willpower
>stopped lifting
>bank account permanently empty
>finally break out of it and decide to be on my own
>girl I loved is married to a soldier now
>still think about her a lot
>its been 5 years
>love doesn't end, it just hurts less.

you guys are making me feel a lot of things right now. good luck to all of us...

thats rough user. i hope things get better for you

If life has taught me anything, its that it doesn't get better, you just get more jaded and can deal with its bullshit a bit more.

Sometimes I feel like Sisyphus, rolling a rock up a hill only to watch it fall back down again.

I was numb for a few weeks after my ex dumped me, performing my daily activities just normal, but numb. When the emotions hit, they did and hit hard. I didnt leave my house for a week. After that I slowly realized I couldnt lose myself like that, so I kept doing my shit on a mixed mood between numbness and memories/emotions. It's not been easy, but i didnt fell to the bottom. That gives me strenght, guess i'm healing after all.