What's the point of lifting when you live in a country with zero (0) black girls ?

what's the point of lifting when you live in a country with zero (0) black girls ?
:(

You're right, there's no point lifting if you're already in heaven.

How many quests do you have to complete to unlock that character?

fpbp

Lol ohhh shit!

/pol/ is that way -->

don't be so racist user, every country needs diversity

So how do i unlock this character?

>every country needs diversity
why?

T. Sweden

hahaha oh christ I'm laughing

>country with zero (0) black girls ?
eastern Europe?

>"user you lift so much you make me feel invisible."

What is the correct response to this?

Top kek

*except Israel, African countries, Asian countries, Middle-Eastern countries, or South American countries

If you squint your eyes it looks like there's a hole in the garage door

Yeah, it's dark outside after all.

Your country probably has some goddess big beautiful women, 300lb+ if you're lucky

They are worth lifting for

each one of those has diversity

werlturn the lights on bitch

Doesn't Israel actually have a shit ton of immigrants?

Speaking of invisible, is it racist that I occasionally think I'm driving next to a ghost car only to discover what it's actually just a normal car driven by a black guy who's the same color as the seats?

>South American countries
bitch what the fuck. I thought south american countries were all considered highly diverse. At least Brazill is.

He repeates shit he has heard on /pol/. He doesn't actually know anything about those countries.

Israel is very ''''diverse'''', it's facing the same problkems that the west is facing in terms of leftie cucks and SJWs.
Keep in mind most globalist Jews hate Israel, or at the very least, they don't see the common working class Jew on the same 'level' as them.

T. Lived in Israel for 10 years

Globalists don't care about any country, not even Israel. It's a worldwide problem, not related to the west alone.

It's diversity from the standpoint of a Western university cretin, which just means having lots of non-whites.

Because little white boy tiny dick cannot satisfy the women. All women desire superior BBC.
It's a privilege that you can suck on a juicy big black pole which only diversity can offer.

Nice one

You fail to see that when every white is gone the average BBC will be considered to be tiny and a new mixed race will have bigger dicks. Blacks will be the dicklets in some generations.

Unfortunately that is not the case. Israel still refuses to embrace the massive benefits of diversity.

I'm not racist but honestly black girls are fucking disgusting. They do absolutely nothing for me and never have.

They have like 25% immigrants.

The meme is so sad, I've fucked a large deal of black girls and many of them have commented on the fact my dick was the biggest they have ever had, and I'm nothing rediculous just a bit above average at 8.25". Here is tip women are a poor judge of size, if you whip it out and use it confidently they will add inches to it in their mind, they act like my dick is some holy Grail level shit cause I know I'm good with it

I was just pointing out to the other guy that he's wrong

Thought judging by I see he's just a shitposter

>be german boy from a small village with zero ethnic diversity
>move to a big city
>find a black weed dealer
>want to biy weed, hes chilling at home with 5 black dudes, having dreadlocks, being shirtless and blasting nigger music
>they are totally welcoming, give me cool high fives and ask me to chill with them
>smoke weed with them, we cook some food, most chill dudes ever
>whenever i see them on the streets they come running and hug me and we just talk for 30 minutes
>invite me to all their partys where im the only white boy
>everyone is super welcoming and black chicks are on my dick because they apparently are unable to make german friends
>barbecue every weekend where big mamas make the most amazing food

fuck all these years i thought blacks were niggers,
why did noone tell me about how cool they are?

seriously is this noob saibot

>Are the only German person in a German city
>This is great, guys!

If you think that is good enough you are part of the problem.

There are 7 Billion people on Earth. Only 14.3 million are Jews, yet they make up 75% of Israel's population? That's not diversity.

I bet you love them fucking all your women.

Are you gay?

pics or gtfo. Lets be honest now, your dick isnt 8.25" long.

krauts were a mistake

>posting a 1/16
>still ugly

Why are you posting a mulatto in a thread about black girls

who gives a shit why should i hate somebody literally only because they have a different skin color as me go back to the 1900s racist fuck

>race is just skin colour

>is it racist that
no
>this is what white people actually worry about

What's the point of lifting when firecrackers like her only exist in 2D?

>tfw no qt nerdy black gf

why even live

she hot

>yes goy police your own thoughts, you wouldn't want to upset those poor oppressed minorities now would you...

That's what Ethiopian sperm demons look like.

The shitheads today who espouse white genocide were the same ones years ago that supported ethnic cleansing of whites from "their countries"

At the end of the day thats what this is about, a left that hates themselves and wants to see themselves genocided

All liberal parties would eagerly hand the country over to islamists

>t. Hahnrei

>Geschichten aus dem Paulanergarten

>tfw no white (black) gf
end my life

Yo that would look so fucking cool. If they kept the black color but had all the European features

>all European features
>huge lips
>European feature