Thoughts on Omar Isuf?

Thoughts on Omar Isuf?

he looks like a girl I went to school with lol pic related

He looks native Indian

I always thought that too, but
>Omar

can he survive radioactive waste poured on him

He's great. I watch his shit all the time. Really promotes not half assing it and proper form

Advice is actually pretty good. Production quality is good, and his videos are easy to follow. Responds and interacts with his viewers. Somewhat cringy sense of humor, and sort of an sjw, though you don't really notice it all that much.

I'd give him an 8/10

Boring. Same howto videos over and over again. Watch Massthetics instead.

He's scared to eat so he never changes, his gains are minimal from year to year and his excuse is that he is an advanced lifter and muh natty limit.

If he would go on a solid bulk and not be so scared of food he would make some decent gains. His strength numbers to BW ratio are good, but he's afraid of actual progression in terms of size and just uses "muh natty" as an excuse.

He gives solid advice and understands the fundamentals of lifting had has advanced knowledge. If he would stop being so scared of food though, again, he would actually make some solid gains from year to year.

Basically he needs to eat more and stop being a little bitch. Here he is next to a 20 year old who literally bulked from like 180lbs to 275lbs.

Total cookie cutter

How old is this pic? He looks so much smaller than he usually does even if you don't look at beard arms

hes another cookie cutter youtuber telling you the same shit as everyone else, the only difference is he looks like a chick.

he's a video whore but is alright

faggot in denial and he doesn't say or do anything that hasn't been said or done 1000x before.

He just might be the only natty fitness youtuber

he's so fucking small it's pathetic

I would let him fuck the everloving shit out of me

in a shirt

this man gets to eat Jazmin Garcia's ass
and hes got pretty solid advice on the youtubes.

so he's good in my book

his advice isn't as good as the advice of the people he features on the show

>basing people's worth on eating asses of instagram whores

kys

I'd say Alan is 100% natty

>natty

How do you explain this then?

>not basing on eating instawhore ass

I'd say kys but you're already dead inside

He's perfect size. I don't get why dudes want to be huge, it looks awkward and girls generally find it gross. It looks especially bad in clothes because a lot of times you can get mistaken for fat.