>doesn't cost much
>cheap protein
>Walmart

Should I get this? I'm kinda broke.

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/supplements/protein-trickery-nitrogen-spiking
blog.priceplow.com/files/Body_Fortress_Lawsuit-Protein_Complaint-20140701.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not bad, itll do and the labdoor site for protein supplements claims it's safe. IIRC, not all the protein is bound in that brand, so its more like 52g instead of 60g. Plus side is that I think that brand has creatine in it, so you can save $ that way too.

I would recommend chocolate though over vanilla. Use chocolate icecream to sweeten if its bland or unsavory.

Just get ON, why does anybody buy anything different? Its inexpensive and good quality, plus tastes good.

Protein spike

ON is overpriced

Myprotein and EMS are both cheaper

Tastes like shit but all whey is the same as far as nutrition and results. you only pay for taste really

Worst of the cheap protein powders, body fortress is literally ass.

Get six star it's the same price but still kind of sucks, or try to find bodylogix it's just a few bucks more and is actual quality protein but not sure how widely available it is.

I bought this protein and honestly was very skeptical. I had bought the chocolate version. I tried it out and it isn't bad at all if you blend it with ice and water. You get a chocolate smoothie. pretty tasty.

body fortress recently put a chocolate mass gainer version in my walmart. feels bulking man.

pic related is what i do with my shakes though i have started to add two eggs as well.

There's no way that shake is 900 calories unless you're adding a pint and a half of whole milk

Add some peanut butter to make up the difference

MTS tho

not true.
read t-nation.com/supplements/protein-trickery-nitrogen-spiking

Body Fortress is a scam
blog.priceplow.com/files/Body_Fortress_Lawsuit-Protein_Complaint-20140701.pdf

I'm seconding ON protein. Or, if you can, find someone with a costco card and buy protein powder from there. You can always buy online, and you may actually get a better deal.

Avoid going to GNC and letting them rip you off.

But there is controversy regarding the change in ingredients according to Amazon reviews.

Ugh. I wasn't aware of this, especially since I buy a giant bag, and I used Quest protein before.

Back to Quest, I guess.

Prices vary regionally, but this was one of the cheapest protein powders I've bought by volume, either online or in person.

The Reese's flavor (chocolate and peanut butter) is the best flavor I've ever had.

31 grams of protein per dollar where I live, which is cheaper than any other lean powder

>Tastes good

Had the vanilla flavor and it tasted like shit but it worked.

I've made serious mass and strength gains on this when i was dyel. However, I took like 200g a day because I didn't know any better, kek. Worked for me.

Myprotein is having a sales on all their powders this month. I just got an 11.5lb bag for $65 on there

winco bulk protein is best

Where??

>falling for the myprotein meme

That's a good deal if its legit

It's a great deal, myprotein is great, stuff and not overpriced bs like ON.

Fuck off shill

So much sugar jfc

Body-fortress is better than gold standard apparently.

>worked

what the fuck do you mean it worked.
do you have any concept of nutrition at ALL LMAO?

That's the isolate

>not getting fight milk
Shame

That is quite possibly the most feminine shake I've ever seen, And I've seen michael j fox with a dick up his ass. Like honestly, half a cup of oats!? I thought this was Veeky Forums not /spitonme/. Next time you want to come to this board and shit post your cancer pussy shakes you should instead go full Kurt Cobain and blow your brains out. The only difference being people cared about Kurt Cobain.

i just buy the 1.93lb muscle milk whey protein/vitamin mix at walmart for 17 bucks. works for me. all the gnc shit is gimmicky and overpriced

Le Optimum Nutrition™ shill in every fucking thread

>mfw people come on here and make threads saying "wtf, this tastes like shit, why do you all say it tastes good?"

>STILL falling for shills in 2017

Fuck off you little faggoty fuck spazzing out over words. It did it's shit. All I care about.

Although it advertised 30grams per scoop 21.5 ain't that bad either. But I understand. If you pay for 30grams perscoop you want 30grams.

it tastes way too artificial and bad.

Honestly the only brands I'll buy are ON, MyProtien or TrueNutrition depending on the sale

>winco

Pls be in Salem, Oregon

Salemfag here. Yes.

Anyone who uses any sort of protein powder is a retarded faggot. You got fucking meme'd. Eat chicken and steak like the god damn Spartans did.

>none of these anons will ever fight like the crow