Discuss

Discuss

That's page three, this is page 1

Everyone knows it's horseshit. The thread will just devolve into a circlejerk about how much better we are than the retard that drew this comic.

You are fully aware of that OP but posted a new thread about it anyway. My real question is why?

*sips Coke*

All comics "creators" should be exterminated
Discuss

In 50 years that guy will be dead.

Probably in 30 years.

It all makes perfect sense until you realize you want to get laid.

I had no idea there was more to this.

Post it in the right order you fucking sperg

Good for him he knows what his priorities are and stands by them. He acknowledges that he chooses not to spend time being in shape and its not "muh genetics".

Yep.

But still I'd like to hear some clever rebuttals why he is a phaggot.

That's all well and good, but he pretty clearly states that "Anyone can get a perfect body any time they want." It's very petty and belittles the extremely hard work many people do to be proud of themselves.

Maybe I'm too nice, but I don't read it that way, I think he's just saying that non-douche people don't care what lifestyle you have, so do what you want. Pretty much anyone could also be a comic artist if they practiced and put in hard work, same as gains.

You miss the part where he calls people who spend time working out boring and implies that his own personal hobbies make him a better, more well-rounded person than someone who lifts?

It's pretty clear he's bitter as fuck towards people who look better than him.

He's saying "if we're being judgemental...", his whole point being that people shouldn't be judgemental anyways, so you shouldn't worry about people's judgements, e.g. judgements of non-fit people about fit people.

>I'd rather lead a curious life than a muscly one
>In 50 years we'll all be saggy, but he'll be saggy and boring
Yeah no bitterness at all there, he's totally not trying to pretend he's better than people who lift because he has different hobbies.

The weak find excuses
The strong find victory

What stops that weak man-child from making excuses in other areas of his life.

I don't waste thoughts on people who can't rep lmao2pl8s on bench.

I guess you're right, i just don't understand the mindset

>in fifty years we'll all be old and baggy
Speak for yourself, nerd, I know an old guy who is jacked for seventy.

People get saggy and fat at old age because they stop working out, not because they're old.

"Wow, you spend an hour at the gym a day. You must have no hobbies. Instead, I spend hours a day playing Xbox. I'm so sophisticated!!!"

The mindset is this: "Everyone who is in good shape is a braindead jock while I'm a talented intellectual".

He's jealous of fit people and wants a way to put them down. It's like calling someone who gets good grades boring because "they spend all day studying". Pure sour grapes.

What really triggers me is that I don't personally want a big strong beautiful body because that's not my aesthetic and it doesn't suit my personality or hobbies, but I want attention from guys with bodies like that.
I end up stuck putting people up to a standard that I won't strive for and it makes me feel absolutely horrendous.

tl;dr unrelated blogpost

Some men just want to watch the world burn

ITT: quod erat demonstrandum

Why would I care what this moron thinks? I lift, have an intellectual career, and enjoy all of the things he does. In fact, he just sounds lazy if he can't put some priority into leading a healthy life (the nice body is just a byproduct).

If he's lucky, he'll never realize that some people are just all around better at everything than him (besides maybe drawing comics? lol)

Do people really think the hour they should spend every day exercising is a lot of time?

Because you should spend at least an hour a day walking.

I always gave this comic a pass because people kept posting the final page obviously out of context and I assumed there was more to it, but the context just makes it worse.

What poor execution of a lesson everyone learns the second they get out of high school. And he doesn't even seemed to have learned it, what the fuck is his problem? He sets up this whole thing of "no one actually cares," but then legitimises his own "hypothetical" judgement of the ripped guy by saying "no really, he IS boring, and his "skill" is worthless."

Not only that, but right after going through the whole "no one actually cares," spiel, he goes right back on the defensive, addressing all the judgmental people he just established as not existing, and whinging that they're being crybabies.

>If someone writes you off for being too fat, or too thin, or you have weird knees, screw em!
But not if you enjoy lifting, because then you're just a boring piece of shit, right?
Because no one who lifts could possibly have any other hobbies. YOU don't have any other hobbies, and you couldn't possibly be boring, it must just be that everyone's only capable of doing one thing and you picked an objectively more interesting one. Derivative commentary comic strips.

If being an artist literally all he has going for him, he probably be a much stronger one if he's going to talk such shit about people who can maintain more than one interest. Nice blue/orange contrast and thoughtlessly implemented animation gimmick, never seen that before, you tubby hack.

Congratulations on somehow turning a completely benign lesson of confidence and contentment into a bitter, competitive whine-fest.

>t. triggered artist/desk jockey who also likes lifting, because the fact that you might have work and passions that put you at a desk doesn't mean you can't also get off your ass for a few hours a week and damn well enjoy it if that's what you want to do.

>He acknowledges that he chooses not to spend time being in shape
No he doesn't, he's just having a big old showboat of "I could do that but I don't wanna," and directly states that actually doing it is pointless and makes one boring.

>If he's lucky, he'll never realize that some people are just all around better at everything than him (besides maybe drawing comics? lol)

His comics aren't even any good.