Fat guy, 22 virgin loner 400 pounds, is it too late?

even if i started counting calories now it would take like 2 years before id look normal so whats the point?

ANy other Veeky Forums people here been in my position/want to offer advice I could use it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Weston
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

400 is a point where your quality of life is severely impaired. Just lose 50 pounds, and everyday life will be much better. 150 will feel like a brand new body. And the best part is losing weight will be easy for you. 3000 calories a day and weight will just fall off.

All of your arguments are true, however after two weeks of consistent effort you'll notice changes, and you'll feel better.

Doesn't matter how slow you go, you're still miles ahead of the guy sitting on the couch.

>22
>too late

far from it, but it will eventually be if you don't start doing something about it

>it would take like 2 years before id look normal
not true at all and just sounds like an excuse desu. if 600 pound people can make turn arounds so can you, i believe the only reason articles say you shouldn't lose more than 2lbs a week is because you might fall back into bad eating habits after losing weight. that's all you have to curb and you have a chance at having a healthy body again. eat less and stop drinking sugary drinks, learn to move around a little and you'll make it.

i was at the same position, except 29, and 29 wasn't too late

shit was easy, just stayed on a 1500 calorie diet of chicken and potatoes, and when i actually came up with a plan and stuck with, i realized i was full of shit those other times i tried to lose weight, i barely tried at all, now i just really want it

If your plan is to kill yourself, you're doing it.

If you want to prolong your life, then change your diet.

Lets do cold hard math. assuming you ONLY live to 40 being 400 pounds, 2 years is only 5% of your life.

Assuming you live to 80, 2.5%.

Is 2-5% of your total time worth being happier and living longer? I think that's a pretty easy question.

It is never too late to take action to improve your life. How much progress you make in time is another question.

>Be me
>OP
>400lbs and 22 virgin
>Go to hang mt self
>No regular rope
>liquorice rope
Fat people will find a way round every thing

>not living to 110 on a whole foods plant-based diet

It's like you're not even trying at life.

This shitpost isn't as good without your trip

What trip? I've had people tell me that before, like why'd you take off the trip?

I've never used a trip on here.

Dude, when you're 24 you're going to be fucking glad you started now

The only thing that worries me is that I'm going to keep making vain attempts at losing weight only to be still where I am in 2 years.

How do you guys just set your mind to losing weight and stay on it? I live right in the middle of a big area where theres fast food everywhere and my house is full of really garbage foods, i just don't know where you get the motivation/willpower to ride out 2 whole years of self depravity .

2 years is gonna happen anyways

You wanna be 24 and fit or 24 and a fatass?

>it would take like 2 years before id look normal so whats the point?

Is your life span longer than 2 years? If yes then that's the point you retard
What are 2 years compared to the rest of your life

>mt. self

kek

I honestly can't relate very much because I've never been much of a binge water, but I was a bit chubby as a lad.

When I got older I learned how to cook and realized how much better food tastes when it's made with fresh ingredients and prepared on the stove and in the oven. I learned to appreciate vegetables, grilled chicken, things like olive oil and garlic, and spices, and my taste buds changed. I started thinking of fast food and microwaved shit as garbage, and i just didn't want it anymore. The food I was able to fix myself tasted so much better and was actually good for me.

>22 is too late

We both know that you're too pussy to kill yourself, so your options are either

>Be a fit 24 year old
>Be an even more obese 24 year old

Decide.

Lose weight. It'll make your life better and you can donate your excess skin to burn victims

is 33, 290 lbs too late? im starting tomorrow

In 2 years you'll be wishing you had started now and realize that not only was it not too late, it was the perfect time. Then you'll think it's too late at that point. 2 years later, same thing. The cycle will repeat forever.

Start now

At 400 pounds he is. It'll take him 3 years to get down to a normal weight.

Never too late.
Started in feb
Just left the 300 club
We're all gonna make it

When you work out, you really gain a new perspective after the first couple years.

After 7 years lifting, change comes very rarely now. The time scale is much bigger and that's very freeing. You know what I consider MASSIVE change to my body? 1 inch gain to my arms in 8 months of hard training.

Shit, I'm on a cut now for 2 months, lost 20lbs and it feels like it's just melting right off. Meanwhile some people

Professional bodybuilders spend an entire year prepping for a contest only to come in holding slightly less water and maybe with a half inch added to their calves, and that feels like HUGE changes to the body.

2 years seems like a lot to you now, but to me at this point it's a middle term plan. I'm making strength goals in 2,3 and 4 year terms. Start now, and with your results you'll also gain patience, self-love and determination

how tall are you?

IT'S NOT TOO LATE
NEVER TOO LATE

EVEN IF I SAY
IT'LL BE ALRIGHTTTT
STILL I HEAR U SAY
U WANT TO END UR LIFE

In 8 months I went from 380 to 240. Slowed down a lot recently but when I first changed my diet I dropped a 1 pound a day for like 40 days

I used to be 260lbs. Now I'm 170lbs and work out 4 times a week.

It's been like 5 years since I was that fat and decides to take action. I have some loose skin, stretch marks and love handles still.

You won't look normal in 2 years, man. It'll take much longer than that. But it'll be worth it. I love my life right now.

I really hope you can do it.

no its not too late you fucking cunt, we are all gonna fucking make it.

Honestly imo you should hurry up user.

24 year old you're still young, your skin will tighten up, you'll make gains and fill out.

if you wait until your 34 you won't be so elastic.

No, it's not too late.

But you need a pretty big mindset chance for it o even have a chance of happening.

You are looking for excuses even after you assumed you can hold on to a strict regiment for 2 years (unlikely, you haven't even started)

No. Stop it.
You work today to be a slightly better man tomorrow.
You continue this until you are the man you want to be.
Yes, this means hard work.

>advice
Maybe start by reading the S T I C K Y

I had my excess skin removal surgery last Tuesday and i am currently learing to walk again. In autumn I will have the thorax operation.

By the end of the year the first picture and my last operation will be 2,5 years apart. It is not too late, but you have to start soon and you need to stay focused, that is your only chance.

Yes but he's so heavy that he can lose massive amounts of weight in weeks. At that point you start feeling so good that the rest of the dieting becomes habit rather than a chore.

Eat less than recommended.
Stop carb intake.
Increase protein intake.
Drinking black coffee.
Take caffeine pills.
Walk daily.
Lift weights.

What's wrong with your thorax? Did it get fucked up from being fat somehow?

>would take like 2 years before id look normal so whats tge point?
maybe living for next 50years instead of 10

thorax is the sides of the ripcage. when you are that fat, the fat starts tonbe stored on the sides of the chest was well as well as the moobs. so just getting rid off the excess moob skin isn't enough, you have to tighten the thorax as well.

How is 22 too late in life to start doing anything? What the fuck are you thinking? 22 is a child's age!! Even if it takes you 2 years to lose 200lbs, that still only makes you 24. You have another ~60 years on the planet, and a lot of time to do things.

Stop writing yourself off before you start. If you think life is over at 22, then you might as well stay in your basement and eat yourself to death. Fuck you, man.

There are people out there who had life-changing things happen to them at your age. Look at all the casualties from Iraq and Afghanistan. Look at people who are involved in car accidents. Look at people who suffer from cancer. All those things have more impact than being a fat shit at 22. If they can overcome their issues, so can you.

Have a look at this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Weston

Now tell me how you can moan about being fat, with the possibility to lose it all. He has had more life after his injuries than before, and it hasn't stopped him in life. Suck it up, you fucking shithead.

Eat less, move more, and look to the future. If you can't get out of your current way of thinking, there is nowhere for you to go, and you may as well eat dicks until you choke on them.

"Doesn't matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everyone on the couch."

You can do it.

learning to walk again? how does skin removal surgery influence walking?

they cut around your waist (like a belt) and then separate your skin from muscle all the way up from hip to the start of the rib cage. Then they pull the skin down and cut off what is to much. They do the same thing going down your outer thighs and pull everything up (like a pair of flesh pants). After that, they stitch everything back together.

Next they cut open your inner thighs from knee cap height all the way behind your ballsack. They separate the skin from muscle around the upper thighs and pull everything together and stitch it back together.

All this is a single 8 h operation sitting. I hope now you understand why you might have to learn to "walk again".

What?
Not that other user, but I very much still dont understand.

Painfull and strenuous? Yes
Affecting your abillity to know how to walk? Wat.

Because at 24 you'll be in better shape and can live the rest of your life with a better quality of living.

Or you can not bother and just get steadily worse until you have a heart attack at 30

check it out, I'm OP:

>I have a chance to look good for the rest of my life starting at 24 years old and live the rest of my youth in a healthier, more confident way, WHAT'S THE POINT THO?

>Walk daily.
Pickup Ingress/Pokemon Go + Buy an activity tracker

>so whats the point?
Yeah, you won't ever make it sorry

The best time to start was 5 years ago

The second best time is today

The first 20 pounds I lost were completely unintentional, I got a job that had me walking around outside 2 hours a day and on my feet another 4. I made no changes to my diet, but the weight just fell off. Made me realize how easy it was, and i felt so much better. 40 lbs later, im still at it. If possible, get a job or pick up a hobby that forces you to be active. It helps.

I lose 100 pounds in 5 months, you can lose 300 in 15 months

daaaaaaaaamn son, I was a fatty once too, at least I thought I was fat at 240 pounds, but now I feel much better thanks to you user

have a great day fat ass

2 years from now you'll wish you started today, 2 years isn't that long

I feel you bro, it is tough. When I was losing weight (went from 240 to 200 and then started at the gym) it was a struggle every fucking day in the beginning. Then after about 2 weeks, it started to get easier. You notice how you are losing weight, how the scales are moving down, and it lifts you up, it really does.

It's just a habit that you have to break, and trust me bro, it really is worth it.

How tall are you user? I'm thinking that it probably wouldn't take that long too lose the weight. If you're 400 pounds and you started a cut at 1500 cal, you'd be losing several kg a week in the beginning at least.

Incidentally, I went from 240 to 200, and in the first week I legit lost over 10 pounds, anyone know why that is? Is it water or what?

There's no point. Get to 600 by 24

Can we see some pics of you OP? I think you can lose the weight pretty quick like

If you are starting tomorrow it's always been to late for you user, cause tomorrow will never come, start right the fuck now and you can make it, or keep being fat your choice my man.