Why does the weight feel lighter when a girl is watching me do a set?

why does the weight feel lighter when a girl is watching me do a set?

lizard brain

Adrenalin boi

a lot at stake, u cannot afford to embarrass urself in front of a potential mate

so i guess the key to better gains is having women watching you do sets

anyone else here imagine Arnold lifting with you and he is screaming one more rep at you to give you that extra edge?

being near sexy ass females induces testosterone production, and yes

sauce?

shes ripe

Feels heavier for me

>tfw gay guys constantly stare at you when youre lifting

how do you guys deal with this shit? it makes me uncomfortable.

How do you know he's gay?

I hate it.
They have no social boundries, you dont blatantly watch people when theyre fucking working out.

my penis

i sucked his dick a couple times and he kissed me after so i'm pretty sure he's a faggot

>how do you know hes gay?

common sense.

kek

Oh wow, yeah he might be gay.

Get used to it.
So many of the guys who lift at gyms are fags, one of the many reasons I want to go to a private/exclusive gym.

my concentration always goes down the drain.

>rarely a female in the free weight area at our gym
>hb8 gym instructor trains at the end of her shift
>starts doing squats
>moans
>all the guys around sit and stare
>keep lifting but simply can't concentrate
>I would love to have an islamic free weight area that is separated by gender

that means nothing

nah dude not having girls and stuff at the gym sucks ass. the gym i used to go to had 0 women and it actually kinda sucked

I always laugh when I see guys trying to show off in front of girls when lifting. Leave your ego in the locker room bros and just concentrate on your lifts and don't risk getting injured for some gym hoe.

yeah its cringe

my lifts are good enough that i can just do my normal sets and people mire anyway

It's not that I want to impress girls; I see girls "working out", e.g. taking pics, sitting around, wasting space, etc. and it invigorates me to do more so I can put them in their place

confirmed for not lifting

it gets heavier when i know a whore is watching me

If you spend 1 hour a day at the gym hitting the weights hard it doesn't matter. I prefer lifting gyms as a male space, iron sharpens iron and all that. Girls are fine for the rest of the day, but that one hour should have no other focus that lifting and improving yourself.

i lift hard (powerlifting) but really like looking at girls asses and warming up with their boyfriends maxes

its a good feel

might be for everyone else. It gives me the feeling that I am lifting for girls and not for myself.

i guess but since im just doing whats on my program i dont feel that way

Social facilitation.

Yea, it's fucking annoying.

Ego much user

For this exact reason, I once asked the hottest chick who came to that gym regularly to spot me on bench. She was also closest to me at that time so I was like, lets see if this helps.

I did 8-10 reps easily with a weight that I can normally do 2-3 reps on.

Secret to real gains unlocked right here in this thread boys

I agree. I'm into fatties and for the last two months there have been two BBWs working out when I'm in the gym and all my lifts have improved.

Some girl decided to sit right next to me when I was doing seated shoulder press, we got eye contact at one point as well and she spent more time than necessary with her ass in the mirror trying to adjust her bench.

Made me get a new personal record and did 5x6 with 60 lbs dumbells.

>implying problem with an ego

probably because you're a weak shit, and your 3rm can become your 10rm by accident

You're a faggot that lifts for girls
kys

>you dont blatantly watch people when theyre fucking working out.
>he's never stared at a girls but while she squatted with shit form

i've always wanted a blowjob from her. she looks like she gives sloppy ones

Humans senpai. i always try to go with a girl to the gym if im doing PRs. they just seem easier.
Its basically all in your own head.

Because, for that instant, you aren't lifting the added weight of your feels.

op pls who is she?

Because the girl is in reality a succubus trying to steal your gains.

that doesnt answer the question

Wait. Is she underage?

Do I receive a loli GF like this when I make it?

this is completely true, a qt3.14 was squatting on some boxes today in front of me while I was squatting in the rack
Due to the height difference her ass was right in my face and I did the best squats of my life

I imagine kylie Minogue is hanging from the bar/cable I use her wight plus various animals to calculate my lifts
e.g I move2 kylies on the chest fly but can only deadlift one kylie holding an advark

>only diddly lmao1kylie

get out

One time I said to the guy "look, this is uncomfortable, pls man..., have some manners"

>tfw realizing 88% of the gym's crew was gay.