Who /collegedropout/ here

Who /collegedropout/ here

Why did it happen? Did you bounce back and if so, how? Any regrets? Anything you wish you could have told a younger version of yourself. Was it the catalyst that started your lifting career?

I was studying architecture and living like dog shit in a apartment building full of prostitutes, poor elders and such after my family got into financial difficulties. After a year into course I got depressed and a six months later I've dropped out and moved back home. There I started working on some jobs such as on grass farm, web dev and photographer. Last year I've got back into uni at age 23y, this time on med school. I've started lifting a few months prior to that.

holy FUCK your pic is /comfy/

To me the pic makes me think of getting up nice and early to go cuck myself at my shit job

This isn't fitness related at all.

Fuck off.

good work user, what country lets you do med school without an undergrad though?

If you were in my shoes, a guy finishing up his community college associates degree, and getting ready to transfer to a university in the fall, what would you wish you'd have known before going in?

i spent almost 2 years on antidepressants that didn't work, while having to make a 250 mile round trip to pick up my medication twice a month. daily panic attacks + constantly depressed made my ability to retain information and function under pressure go to shit, and i wasnt doing everything in my power to work past it. i'm technically on medical leave (deans office said i could get every class i scored below the minimum on expunged due to extenuating circumstances, because i've since gone to several doctors and therapists to deal with my problems rather than being an alcoholic loser that flunked out because YOLO).
currently, i'm continuing to work through my problems through therapy and medication and i'm doing much better. gonna go back in the next couple years to finish my degree, since i havent lost my full ride. lifting was a great stress reliever at first, but i became too obsessed over my appearance as a side effect of being fat and depressed and it became a stressor and not a stress relief. i'd have told my 18 year old self to tell my doctor to go fuck himself, report him for malpractice (he refused to change my antidepressants even after a year of being suicidal and him knowing about it, and refused to refer me to a therapist and as a result my insurance didnt cover therapy for a while), hop on effective medication, find a good therapist, and reduce my course load and to do more cardio

Thanks, I live in Brazil. Here the med school lasts 6 years, being the first 2 comprised by basic courses which I think would be equivalent to undergrad (biochemistry, biocel, immunology, anatomy, physiology, histology, statistics etc)

I dropped out after a year and a half in after it started to get too expensive. I really didn't want to take out a loan.

Had training in firefighting in highschool and volunteered so I tried to get a job in that. Turned out to be kind of hard to get in unless you know someone. I ended up becoming a cop instead.

Make about 60k/yr without overtime.

Not too bad considering most of the people I graduated the academy with are paying off student loans and I'm not.

I moved towns and I missed the deadline for getting into the new college by a day

I decided to take a year off instead of getting a job, that turned out to be four years. I'm pretty sure I have clinical depression now and I can't get out of my routine. The idea of looking for a job is making me really anxious but I'm tired of being a burden for my parents

>dropped out at 20 after wasting 2 years
>went to community college for 2.5 years
>transfered to a decent school in the winter
>Almost 24 and will graduate at 26 with a degree in comp engineering.

My advice would have been not to go to college at first. You knew you weren't invested in it, but your family basically made you. The past 5 years were honestly a nightmare, and those 2.5 years at CC were the most lonely, depressing times I have ever went through in my life. I stayed inside every weekend and played dota 2, watched anime, and browsed Veeky Forums and misc. Didn't have a single friend. That could have all been avoided if I decided to join the millitary like I wanted to originally because deep down I knew I wasn't prepared for school yet.

I turned things around, but it took a huge toll on me.

Me

Was young, fat, in a shitty program and had no friends. No motivation. Dropped out, got Veeky Forums, landed in a trade job that pays alright enough.

Little embarrassing being a dropout when people expect so much from you based on how you performed in high school.

I definitely do think that part of the reason I got and stay Veeky Forums is because of dropping out. If I can't have a diploma, at least I can have the best body of all my friends/family. Living in an obese country, there is definitely job security in being in shape/good looking alone.

How are you now? I'm transferring to a state school near my hometown and I'm worried I'll end up having the same routine you did during community college.

No one will hire you after 4 years of inactivity. You can just end it with some rope. Your parents will be sad for a little while, but they'll be relieved ultimately.

Was an engineering student. Fucking hated it so went trades. Became an electrician where I worked at Halifax, Boston, Brooklyn and Edmonton. Best decision I've made in my entire life.

I dropped out a semester away from my degree. I never really wanted to go to college in the first place but did it for my parents. I was miserable the entire time and was a full blown alcoholic for a majority of the time. Ended up involuntarily committed due to my mental state at the end of my first year, but basically told the doctors to fuck off and pushed through with my degree. Grades always came easy to me so I was passing everything and just cruising through getting my degree. I had always thought in the back of my mind that I was going to drop out and not finish with my degree, but I just kept hanging in there delaying it. Then right before my last year my best friend died and that was a big reason why I finally decided to drop out. I stuck it out for a couple months but I was a complete wreck. She was the closest friend I ever had and was a massive help to me and was always helping others even complete strangers. Would always volunteer whenever she got the chance, always friendly to people but not one of those fake nice people. She even organized a mental health awareness walk at my school that probably had something to do with me. Really the best person I have ever known and a big inspiration to me. I wanted to be more like her and let her live on through my actions. I didn't want a job where I was just working for money and I probably wasn't even going to use my degree so I dropped out. Been a NEET for a few months now waiting on word from the military. Going to be a rescue swimmer in the CG. No regrets so far and I doubt I ever will. College was not for me at all and I would've been miserable as a wageslave, but at least i got to meet her. Been sober for a few months now and this has kickstarted my return to being Veeky Forums. I guess I would tell my younger self not to drink but I can't really do anything about that now. Even though I did a lot of fucked up shit while I was drunk it was humbling and made me who I am today.

Finishing up my masters in law, go on exchange to moonland, get used and thrown away by an idol, get depressed, realise I don't really want to do law, get shit thesis advisor, fall even harder for another girl with obviously didn't work out, get near suicidal, waste away 3 years in deadbeat job and waste all my money partying and fucking random sluts.

Ended up finally getting my shit together, had a meaningful relationship, found 2 good jobs, got into best finance masters around and finally also turning my other thesis in. Entering real workforce at 30 but wtvr, overall things are looking on the up.

>smoke pot throughout HS and late primary school
>pretty much every day from gr11 up
>graduate with meh tier marks
>go to college
>have it set up perfectly so i can just toke and not give a shit
>do alright, pass my first semester
>early second semester, I have two buds over to my room to toke
>they don't bother mentioning that the chick has high risk asthma
>she wants to smoke, pack her a bowl and get to it
>she ends up quite literally nearly dying, had to do fucking CPR stoned off my ass
>luckily she's alright, dorm director is more glad that i helped her than pissed (literally not even displeased, it was weird)
>still feel like total shit, end up smoking to avoid the spiral of guilt and shame i feel when sober
>totally detach myself from school and smoke at least 2 grams per day
>munchies from constant toking turns my mild overeating into a full-on pathway to morbid obesity
>jump from ~220 to 270 within that year
>leave at the end of second semester, move back in with my parents (still feel terrible to this day because of the fiscal and emotional bullshit i put them through that year)
>end up getting pretty decent full time work, 20/hr
>decide to go back to school and im not gonna fuck up this time (a college halfway across my country, cheap as fuck and live with senpai so its crazy cheap, 860/semester tuition)
>end up finding out that pot is a pretty big issue for me (took me long enough)
>head to school, go from near erryday toking to once every couple weeks
>finished with a 93% avg. that first semester
>was displeased with my weight (ended up peaking at 293 pounds)
>start the "just stop fucking eating too much" cleanse, been on it since late Jan, am currently down to 262 and still losing at least 2lbs/wk
feelin gud bros, I'm not gonna consider stopping until i reach 200

how hard is it to become an electrician? and how much do you make? hows the grind?

thinking of doing this myself. :)

wrong. Got a decent job as a librarian assistant that's just 12/hr doing nothing but sitting down after 4 yrs of inactivity. When they asked I said I was traveling and they believed it.

damn i skimmed your post, you must have had some shit parents dude. Drop the pills and drop out, go get a job and come back to school when your life is worked out. Also try moving out

man i wish i had that option. engineers suffer now but everyone else like me suffers later.

>go into a STEM major were literally the only career was more schooling
>enjoy it enough after 3 years but 4th year i realize its a shitty pyramid scheme where professors/researchers basically enslave you
>no option to switch programs so graduate
>mountains of debt, all the entry jobs that are decent are CS/engineering
>get turned down for fucking minimum wage sales/marketing jobs in my town

ooh i got trips, noice

>you must have had some shit parents
nope, they're the ones paying for my medical bills and were supporting me financially in uni. i'm 2 years out of uni currently
>Drop the pills
you're fucking retarded for suggesting that. sorry, but it's the truth. depression and anxiety are legitimate medical conditions, and sometimes can only be properly managed with therapy, exercise, proper diet, AND medication.
>go get a job
i've applied everywhere around, but the job market is shit. i'm currently trying to build a small business to make money, keep myself busy, and build work ethic/a resume.
>try moving out
nah. mom's disabled, grandma lives with us, and dad's pushing 60. they dont need my help, but the less stress my father is put under the better. i'd rather help take care of my family, even if i could move out, as thanks for the years of support. they've done some super shitty things in the past, but they're family.

I went to an electrician training program at a community college. It was the one year the local union sponsored the training and supplied us a whole ton of shit so we got the best training imaginable. Lift training, First Aid, power tool training, OHS, WHIMS, fall protection, enclosed spaces, pipe bending tests, on-site work terms, tools were provided and most of us passed our apprenticeship exam where you really don't need to pass anyways to become an apprentice, but you do get bonus hours for passing it.

honestly these are all very good posts, they provide hope in the darkness that is my life right now. shitty job market, unemployed for 14 months and every single day i spend waiting to go back to school.

there's always light at the end of the tunnel if you keep fighting i suppose.

>smoking 2 grams per day
aboslutely nothing buddy.

>be me
>go to junior college to play lacrosse cuz my grades were such shit i couldnt get into d1 school
>literally couldve had a full ride
>meet lax team
>start practice fuck yeah, all is awesome
>coach quits
>no mentor to keep lax team straight
>we all start partying and drinking our asses off
>start smoking weed all day every day with rest of team
>failing almost every single class by mid semester
>fast forward 3 years
>i had dropped out of school, was drinking every day all day, and smoking weed all day everyday.
>working as a garbage man and selling weed
>me and my boy used to get 50lbs a week
>i would smoke an oz a day to my face while weighing out bud
>one day i wake up and say fuck this life
>start lifting again
>get my life back on track
>go to tech school, get degree in automotive technology
>get a good job at a dealership making 80k a year
>still lifting almost 8 years later, feel im in the best shape of my life
>currently in school for mechanical engineering, planning to join the national guard.
>love who am i and what ive been through.

Honestly OP, i regret a lot of thing. But i do not regret who i am today. The things I have done in the past have molded me into the man i am today, and for that i am grateful.

One foot in front of the other and take things day by day. eventually it will be weeks by weeks, then months by months, then years by years. Keep trucking forward and accomplishing your goals.

TLDR; FUck you.

>why did it happen?
I finished my associates in arts and couldn't decide on a major
>did you bounce back and if so, how?
Sort of? I work at costco and i'm financially stable and I have a pretty sizeable savings building and I have great benefits
>any regrets?
yes, I hate my job and I have lots of regrets I'm still young so i'm not stuck here forever but right now im pretty unhappy
>anything you wish you could have told a younger version of yourself.
Yeah, be a vet tech, or learn a skilled trade.
>was it the catalyst that started your lifting career
yeah kind of, lifting is one of the positive influences in my life as a result of being bored all of the time.

based user. looking into it tomorrow.

Read the last question

>i would smoke an oz a day to my face while weighing out bud
jesus m8
I couldn't really afford to keep up that lifestyle, the only reason i got 2g's per day was just because my dealer would unload some free shit my way when i hooked him up with buds in my social group(s)

kinda a pathetic guy, was 25 going to school for police and was dealing, when he got caught by his dad he tried to shift blame on me but after a phone call with his dad that i never met he already knew it was total BS

I mean he was a guy that thought it was actually classy to rock a fedora, a thrift store blazer and dad sneakers

got to see a guy smoke heroin in a car though, which was a neat experience

are you a canuck btw?

Oh right, forgot the hours and pay. First years make 15-18 leafland bucks an hour. 2nd years get 15$ american in NY. 3rd years get 17$ in MA and 4th years in Alberta make around 20$ per hour. So yeah working in the states is way better and less intrusive, meaning bureaucratic bullshit.

>Why did it happen?
I was earning $42k a year so did not qualify for financial aid. With rent and bills, I couldnt keep paying for school full time so I quit.

>Did you bounce back and if so, how?
Nope

Any regrets?
Sure, wish I finished.

>Anything you wish you could have told a younger version of yourself. Was it the catalyst that started your lifting career?

Nah, do life the way I did it. Ended up getting real fit and attracted the attention of a doctor earning half a million a year. We're now married and have three kids. She agreed that me being the full tine parent would be best so I quit my job and now am a full time dad/trophy husband.

>projecting your misery this hard

>dropped out at 20 when my parents divorced and I had to move away
>went back at 23
>started off strong, straight A's for 3 years
>things went to shit at 26
>bad semester, lost financial aid, got kicked out of engineering program
>now 28 and still haven't graduated, haven't passed a class in 2 years and on the verge of dropping out again

I only had 3 more semesters to go to get my EE degree. I don't know what to do. It kind of feels like I've fucked up so much and so consistently that I should just kms.

3 years ago i got into mechanical engineering but couldn't do it, i've never been good at math and trust me i've tried, i'm currently fixing my classes so i can legit drop out and go into animation which has been my number one hobby since highschool.

Then there's the whole debacle about anything other than STEM being worthwhile but I've come to accept poor pay if it means doing what i love for a living

>3 years of A's
>one bad semester
>get kicked out

what the fuck kinda program is this? engineers at my school literally fail the same courses 3 times and don't get kicked out, with this being the best school in canada.

Na im an americunt.

Im glad everything is working out for you now user. Keep up the good work. Shit gets eaiser, trust.

sorry I meant I lost financial aid from having a bad semester.
I failed to make academic progress for a semester and they pulled my aid, which meant I had to start working a lot more, which naturally means I lose more and more focus on school.

The getting kicked out of engineering program part was after I went on to fail Electronics for the 3rd time.

>Live in NZ
>Study prelaw, premed, accounting, finance
>Hate them all
>Switch to property
>Sat in class hearing all about how much money people are making in the market atm
>wtfamidoingsatinhere.jpeg
>Drop out and chase the money.

Long story short, I dropped out cause it was hard.

Then
>mother got cancer & died in a 2 week period
>channeled anger and depression into classes
>that was around 70+credit hours ago
>currently have 105 hours and starting to lose motivation and doing bad in business finance
>fuvking life man

oh okay, i'm sorry user. you sound smart enough to do anything really if you can pull 3 years of As in engineering.

hope things get better for you.

I almost did, and I can see why people do, maintaining momentum is brutally difficult and regaining it is even harder.

>1 semester away from grad
>took me an extra semester because I added a minor
>all my friends graduated
>see no reason to move back if my friends aren't there, decide to live at home
>try to get the classes I need satisfied in my home town
>doesn't work out for first semester
>work 48 hours a week for a semester
>able to get the classes I need to count
>finishing this summer, will walk during spring graduation

I almost didn't make it. My parents pushed me and I am actually gonna finish. Even though I would have liked to have been done by now, this shitty retail job I have now has made me realize that a typical office job would be cake. Weekends off, better co-workers, better pay are worth the potential boredom desu. I feel like I at least learned something in my academic break.

Keep going dude. Life would suck if you were forced to do something you truly despised because of a lack of education. At least you'll be able to choose somewhat.

>have 20 units left
>get an asshole TA
>purposely invents busywork for people to do
>have to take 4 hours of buses solely to spend 2 minutes turning in a project every week
>ask him to make alternative arrangements
>says no

tilted me so i stopped going

spent past 8months getting fit while pretending im still in school to my parents

intend to just lie on resume and if i ever get caught kill myself

wish me luck :^)

How does being hated by the community that you supposedly "protect" feel

Not that user, but LEO. I get nothing but respect and positive interaction in my community. But that's the difference between my suburban town vs. urban city where I worked prior. I feel bad for the underprivileged, but it's not their fault because their education sucks and the urban culture of gang banging is too prevalent.

>nigger culture

The biggest problem in urban areas isn't the state side, it's the mentality these young men have. Really feel bad for those officers who have to respond to calls for the apes.

>stay safe officer

A girl got gang raped on facebook live in Chicago this week. Enough said

Did anyone else feel good that 2 whites were in the gang and they raped a nigger not a white girl? Like I was so glad/relieved it wasnt a white girl raped and that it wasnt ALL niggers in the gang. Feels weird but its how i felt.

I love how Trump said if Chicago PD didn't get its city under control he would send in the Feds.

Then the head of the department ripped Trump saying they didn't need help. Like wtf? I feel like people are just hating on Trump now because of who he is and what he represents rather than actual objectivity.

I had the same relieved feeling when I found out a mudslim was behind the London terror attacks.

>muh diversity
>Muslims are not violent people
>Trump is just racist, open our borders

What STEM major?

biochemistry/molecular biology

How do people not know you HAVE to do further schooling when getting into these sciences?

It's like the no1 reason most people drop out of the biologies after year one.

eh i was planning to but redpilled as fuck after a friend of mine wasn't allowed to "graduate" his phd because he was too valuable to his professor and another friend dropped out.

companies treat you better but professors run their labs like a fucking fiefdom while at the same time you are given near minimum wage stipend to live on.

>graduated HS in '10
>went for a liberal arts transfer program but gave up on it
>took a year off to work and lift
>start a 2 year software dev program
>two hour classes with like, 20 hours of homework
>falling behind on studies and lifting
I'm probably not cut out for this school shit. I think I'd be better off in an apprenticeship. At least I could make use of my gains.

lurk moar faggot

NZfag here....d-did you get the money?

>wasn't allowed to "graduate" his phd because he was too valuable to his professor
academia lol

sounds like some korean type shit

Played too much vidya, had shit grades, ran out of money, dropped out of a top-tier engineering program. Got a shitty desk job and hated it. Realized that I'll never feel fulfilled unless I do something involving science and math for a living. Saved up for a small university, got my shit together and aced the rest of my undergrad. School was impressed and paid for my master's. Now they're paying for my PhD and I'm researching some pretty awesome stuff.

Yeah, made like 300k in 2 years and used it to move to America.

nope lol, professor was a 6'8 serious german guy who was top of his field.

this was tolerated because my school has complete apathy for every student and just cares about its prestige.

>99% ASVAB
>BUD (pre-enlistment test), 5:25 swim, 80 push, 96 sit, 38pull, 8:30 run
>SAT/ACT, 2135/31
>Tested out of 54 credits'

All that and I ended up getting a job at Walmart, stopped working out, developed insomnia, broke up with my gf of three years, and now work a shitty desk job.

How do I not be like this.

I wish I would have known to relax and that it's not that different. Then again all the freaking out got me a 3.92 my first semester so far lol.

How in the fuck did you pull that off?

Where did you meet her

I'm on the brink of dropping out of my engineering degree. I'm trying my best not to fail and have good grades but sometimes it's hard with the lack of motivation and the occasional depression. I like my degree, I just don't see my family and don't have many friends here.

Any advice you former dropouts would give me? something you wish you did differenly?

>dropped out of his school
>Got my GED
>Went community college for two years
>Just grinding out my last semester of a chemistry bachelor's at the nearest state university, total 4 years
>Barely passing, straight D student
>Don't even know why I made myself do this

At least I'll be done soon if I pass my things, right? I admire those who go different directions. Figured I could post here because I dropped out of something and am almost failing something else.

High school not his school
Also, I've been giving my gym time more importance than my senior chem courses but who am I kidding I'm pretty stupid and would get D's anyway

I am.
>go to university at 18
>hate the course
>think fuck it I will get a good job at the end
>it is a lot of work, and I genuinely hate all of it
>drop out at 21
>work for a year in a hotel, that was great
>loved my job, liked the people I worked with, but ultimately going nowhere
>start drinking more and more when I get off work and have days off
>apply and get in to good course at a different uni in a different town
>start 1st year at 22, nothing in common with all the 17 - 18 year olds and know no one
>like the course at least
>continue drinking more, lots of time off
>this continues for 2 years
>see all my friends with proper jobs, living life, buying houses, getting married etc
>meanwhile I feel like a fucking loser still at uni with no friends
>over the summer between 2nd and 3rd year I am basically a full blown alcoholic
>go home for Christmas and generally avoid people, just see family
>realise I am starting to get withdraws
>back to uni in January of this year, slowly fall back into old habits
>end of January wake up one morning with horrible pain in my upper back, realise I have gone too far
>realise I am at the turning point of wither going down the rabbit hole or getting my shit together
>stop drinking entirely, pain goes away after a couple of days
>decide enough is enough, fuck everyone else time to focus on myself
>realise I am overweight verging on obese (6'2 and about 210 lbs)
>get gym membership, start coming here (go on other boards a lot before)
>force myself to go, and try and sort diet out while keeping alcohol intake at sensible levels on weekends only
And that is basically where I am now. Sorry for the long post, but fuck it. I feel a lot better now, pretty much got my diet sorted but am still getting used to the gym. Don't really know what I am doing and it is pretty intimidating but I try to go most days and its better than nothing. Firmly decided there is no going back.

Como eu faço pra começar freelances de fotografia? Me ajude.

wait how did you not get into the military?

graduate here
your family will be waiting for you on the outside when you get out. friends will come and go. do it for yourself

i'm rooting for you, user

Thanks man. It has been pretty hard to stick with the new lifestyle but hopefully I have turned it around in time.

> drop out
> could have made it, just felt "edgy"
> years go by, peers graduate, feel jealous
> get into real estate investing (admittedly, completely via [spoiler] connections [/spoiler]
> earn six figures net/year + incredible passive income from rentals
> no fancy paper but living large and happy.
> might still go back and finish, the only person who is dissapointed is my mother

Hear this Veeky Forums no matter what you can always control your health and your fitness. No matter how bad it gets stay on the squats and deadlifts. It's what will keep you from getting depressed. I mean that. I also recommend you go vegan.

what do you squat and deadlift?

because if it's not a decent number we should take your advice with a grain of salt

1.5 pl8 squat, 2.5 dead, 6 years on a strength training program

wew

are you a girl?

no fuck you

why are your lifts so low after 6 years on a strength program?

was doing game design but had lost all interest in game. start being more active and loving it mma, bjj, lifting and running. drop out and start training to join the royal marines. first time in my life i feel like i really want to achieve something.

they're not fucking low I have been making progress
135 lb squat and 225 lb deadlift are heavy as shit

a little mad i fell for the bait desu

well done i guess

Wish I could do the same. Currently a freshman in a STEM major. Im doing alright but I don't really have any motivation to do it besides wanting to get out of my shitty country. If I was in a first world country I would've went to art/animation school or not gone at all and did my own thing.

>graduate HS in 2014
>Take gap year in Germany because I just couldn't handle more school immediately
>Loljk four hours of language classes a day
>Get increasingly lonely
>Start blacking out for no reason
>Doctors think you may have epilepsy
>Family is insanely unhelpful
>Start going to liberal meme college fall 2015
>First semester goes okay with some issues until I found out that I was raped as a child
>Blackouts start to make more sense
>Start getting high before going to class and drinking heavily
>Breaking point is some bitch in conference telling me men shouldn't participate in discussions about rape
>Drop all but one of my classes and plan leave for the next year
>Only things that make me happy are going to the gym and my GF
>School year ends and I start working as a gym attendant while doing an intensive EMT course
>GF suddenly loses interest in me, ends it a month later, is now engaged to her ex
>Home life starts getting ultra shitty
>Develop severe anxiety to the point of getting Klonopin prescribed just so I can deal with EMS shit
>Finish my EMS cert
>Get security job that pays better than EMS
>Get kicked out and forced into a financially unsustainable living situation (it's hard to explain but my parents really screwed me)
>Just work and drink. Haven't been to the gym in months
>Go talk to a military recruiter. Score 99% on the ASVAB with all of my line scores around 140
>Wants me for something intelligence related
>End up bailing because I would have to blatantly lie about a lot of stuff including drug use and likely PTSD from being raped
>Also because I like dudes and Trump had just gotten elected making it look like DADT was coming back
(1/2)

(2/2)
>2017 arrives
>Been seeing another girl for awhile now and things are going great
>Quit drinking
>Get back in the gym
>Take another EMS course at my community college and hate it
>Also start paperwork for moving to Israel (inb4 Jew jokes)
>I should be moving there well before the year is over
>Will have five months of learning Hebrew and doing farmwork
>Then IDF service
>I'm going to either go career and become an officer, or go to college after three years of that (and not get tons of debt)
>Am in the process of moving into a smaller and cheaper apartment in the meantime
>Things are getting better
>Tfw I think I might make it eventually

Finished but with shit grades. Went on to do trade work and I enjoy it a million times more than the shite I did in college.

>catalyst for my lifting
Needing to be fit for work. No one wants to work with a weak shit.

>gay jew blogposting on Veeky Forums
shouldn't you be shilling monster, schlomo?

Sips threads are fucking cancer. Also I'm bi. Fuck, I don't even practice Judaism. I just have a shot at a fresh start in a new country because of my father is Jewish. That's it.

I want to hold all of u

You will make it user

i love u brah

aye was this in akl? was thinking about taking property there but thought it would be a worthless paper...

Good luck user, you'll make it.

Thanks bro. I've been through enough shit that it would be a waste to quit now. I like to think the worst shit is already behind me.

Highschool dropout here.

Spent the past 4 years in uni transfering from science degree to science double degree. I've "taken a break" would've droped out if i couldn't finish 1 degree part time in a semester. I don't see a future in general science unless i go into research and i really want to avoid that.

I started lifting cause a mate talked me into it.

Looking into the finance industry or if i get motivated enough go the doctor pathway (I want to be wealthy, because family is poor).

Contemplating writing a book on the break, while sorting my shit out (got my license).

I did the same thing as you, currently finishing my bachelor's. I'd say that you should speak with your advisor once you get to your new school and map out everything you will have to take and make sure it fits properly. Also, take summer and winter courses if you can. Other than making sure everything fits, it's no different than CC.

I dropped out mainly because of social autism and then went back to finish

It's like this:
>employed graduate = shit life
>dropout NEET = no life