Double standard?

Almost all girls are taking the pill for a variety of reasons before some are even really teenagers. For clear skin, period pains, breast size increase and weight loss.
Why aren't boys and young men afforded the same luxury for better aesthetics, mood and mental drive?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3005754/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What can boys take that will give them those things?

They can lift.

Roids

>Mom, take a picture of me for tinder, pls.

>not taking birthcontrol pills which block female hormones

it's like you want to grow bitchtits and make no gainz

S I P S

>it's another "why can't i buy test because im a lazy fuck" episode
1) You can get test if you are actually deficient and not just on the lower side of the mean
2) The amount of test you faggots want will never be prescribed by docs, there's a difference between the amounts a bodybuilder takes and what they give you because your test is low. One boosts your ng/dl by maybe a few hundred points, the other boosts it by a few thousand.

That'll fuck them up really bad

Are you fucking serious op? If most girls on the pill could get away with not taking the pill they wouldn't.

No it won't lol

Test

Stop this meme

You're right it won't
Go ahead user
Go be 15 years old then start taking steroids
And report back in 10 years and tell me all about it

Being a man is about being a man. Low test cucks wont understand. I don't need male birth control because I will fuck any bitch whenever i want

You sound like an 8th grade rapist.

no

Your mom sounds like an 8th grade rapist

Do you mean he rapes 8th graders, or he is an 8th grader?

It keeps getting better.

Female progesterone birth control mimics the body's signal that there is pregnancy, which means that women on birth control generally have a slightly elevated body weight compared to their counterparts who are not on the pill. So, it's not all that you're cracking it up to be.

Besides, Test drops ball size and makes skin more prone to acne. It also is dangerous in the long-term to the kidneys and liver. Seems like a shitty trade off for getting swol quick.

Just like your mom's head game. I slap her when she doesn't suck it right

just take growth hormone while being monitored.
had a friend who was kinda short and skinny at the start of highschool, took hgh, and by senior year he went form 5 foot to 6'2" broad shouldered and jacked, despite not regularly working out.

hgh when your growth plates are still open in like a fucking miracle.

Test. Testosterone is plummeting while estrogen is skyrocketing. Great world for womanly features.

Not only that. The pill fucks up women's natural hormonal cycles. That affects their dating preferences, their strength and flexibility, their ability to make new memories, libido, and how often they get sick.

As a bona fide tranny/trap/sissy chaser, I for one am thrilled that young men are being sissified through chemicals in food/water and being taught that homosexuality/transsexualism is completely normal.

Dude ur dads such a faggot he came after I sucked him off

so random xd

because there are doctors for women problems specifically, that prescribe shit like that, men have no doctors only the general shit

uerologists exist

Isn't it funny they only prescribe male test to guys past their prime in old age.

yeah well thats for women too, and they wont prescribe you hormones.

Wait, do you morons seriously think the pill is to women what test is to men?

That's like what Arnold did pretty much

Yeah and women are truly miserable all the fucking time.

I think over 25% of them are on some depression medication.

Because we're men? We're above it all.

Boys on the other hand.

They'll sooner provide you with hormone therapy to turn you into a (((girl))), OP.

They don't want men big, strong and willful

>estradiol is the main female sex hormone
>testosterone is the main male sex hormone
I can see how they're analogous

Or fucking should be...

Actually it's the pill, lack of emotional closeness to the opposite sex, and the whole demonizing their nature while lionizing acting like men thing.
Hell the horny stressed out cunts can't even get natures antidepressant and mood elevator, semen, because a lot of media religion and academia is outright screaming that it's evil and wrong.

Dude, you were born a male. Think about how much more miserable women are compared to us. No matter what they do, their mental well-being will always be subpar compared to ours. They are literally slaves to their own emotions. I don't say this to be mean either. I genuinly feel fucking bad for them.

There is an exception, though. Beta cuck boys. They blame everyone else but themselves for their own shortcomings. The male tumblr equivalent. Basically /pol/, when I now think about it.

>There is an exception, though. Beta cuck boys. They blame everyone else but themselves for their own shortcomings. The male tumblr equivalent. Basically /pol/, when I now think about it.
Kek

That was pretty on point.

yeah I mean he's only had an octuple bypass because of it

>2011+6
>not taking spironolactone and estradiol for dem dere femme gains
Never gonna make it, sis.

I'm envious of the easy life women live.

Oh you can do ONE push up wow that's an accomplishment for a girl.

Add in western cultures current double standards towards women of equality + privilege.

Women have easy life lol.

Birth control pills for men are literally just testosterone and things that inhibit the overproduction/regulation of other hormones. It's literally just steroids.

how long would it take to reach an aesthetic physique comparable to kinobody?

>inb4 vitamin S

Well done. You understand OP.

>Wah wah wah why can't boys and girls be treated the same
Because women and men are different

Quit being a pussy.

>It also is dangerous in the long-term to the kidneys and liver.
not a single study shows kidneys damage and if you don't take oral steroids you won't fuck your liver more than a regular person would by drinking a little during the week

I've never taken the pill. Guess that's why I'm ugly

Theu will if you naturally low test

>estrogen
>weight loss
are you retarded?

Ty user. I didn't want to be the one to break the news

A 20 year old with the test levels of an 80 year old is not normal.

Most people want test just for mental reasons, not necessarily to gain pro bodybuilder levels of muscle.

>not understanding how birth control pills work

The REAL double standard here is HRT
>man takes HRT
>looks more feminine and hairless than me a REAL female
Literally bullshit these trannies have it made

Women were always obsolete; look at all these traps who look way better then women. Keep putting your makeup on. You are nobody without it.

>look at all these traps who look way better then women
you are a faggot.

>tfw top tier natural muscle building genetics
>people just assume I'm on roids

I wish roids didn't exist

I would be a literal God

Aromasin

It will keep estro low, free test high and keep the "growth plates" open as long as possible

gains, stable mood and height+width

it would be hard as fuck to dial in however, you would need almost weekly blood test during puberty

HGH from early teens years

>High test
>Keeping growth plates open
>Tablets

Nigga you need to inject peptides into the bloodstream for it to get absorbed by receptor-cells

im a dude and i just looked up spironolactone

thats pretty crazy, i had no idea. is it common for girls to be on thsi shit?

Post pics

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3005754/

>Aromatase Inhibitors to Augment Height

Some key highlights if you cant be bothered to read it "nigga"

>The first report of AI use in children from the US in 2003 described the pharmacokinetic properties of exemestane in 12 healthy eugonadal adolescent and young adult males between the ages of 14-26 years of age over a 10-day period (18). The investigators found that 25- and 50-mg doses of exemestane had similar effects on all parameters measured, including estrogen (32-38% decrease), testosterone (˜60% increase), sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) (19-21% decrease), and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) sulfate (no change)

> Of the original cohort, 50 subjects completed 12 months, 41 completed 24 months, and 28 completed 36 months. At study completion, linear growth was comparable between both groups; however, after 2 years, there was a significantly slower mean increase in BA advancement from baseline in the anastrozole vs the placebo group (+1.8 vs +2.78 years, p

I am still teen, how safe would it be to take this shit?
What should i look out for?

Source?

I have no clue if its safe long term, i am just a undergrad

The main thing would be crashing your estrogen , you will feel shitty, low mood and experience pretty bad brain fog (good bye grades)

What effect long term chronic low estrogen will do to your still developing mind is completely theoretical. I am guessing it would do something fairly bad to your memory

Dont do it bro

Is there ANYTHING safe other than creatine that would benefit me in my training?
Clomid?

>clear skin
>weight loss

The pill only treats those things in women confirmed to have them due to hormone imbalances, ie: PCOS.n healthy women, the pill CAUSES acne and weight gain.

OP, women are valued for their looks, men are valued for their integrity.

DHEA, amino supplements, not drinking alcohol ever, melatonin.

pro tip he also did other compounds besides testosterone. if you stick to test in moderate doses and keep your BP low youre golden but youre too fucking stupid to understand how ronalds work arent ya

The Bogpill.

kek

won't DHEA produce more estrogen making my growth plates close?
Also, doesn't melatonin cause depression?

Whoops sorry didn't see your age.. skip the dhea for now.

Melatonin in small doses will help you IF you have trouble getting good sleep. If you sleep soundly 8 hrs without problems, then you wont need it.

Stupid

You're a meme faggot

somebody get this hothead outta here

quick rundown etc