Proof SS sucks

Veeky Forums BTFO?
skinnyfattransformation.com/why-you-shouldnt-do-starting-strength-as-a-beginner/

“you don’t get to redefine the exercise and then claim that it’s dangerous. Driving a car is dangerous if you drive it into a great big rock.”
― Mark Rippetoe

Said the man who's had to get surgery on every single one of his joints.

rip's injuries are due to motorcycle accidents and shit

from that shitty website
>in 1 year i made the following gains
>deadlift 105 lbs to 350
>squat 66 to 240
>bench 66 to 170
>bb row 66 to 155
>press 33 to 125

in 1 year. KEK. i also did SS with accessories and after 7.5 months my lifts were

everything was 3x5 except for deadlift which was 1x5
>deadlift 60 kg to 187.5
>squat 60 kg to 140
>bench 40 kg to 110
>press 30 kg to 72.5
>chinup bw to 27.5 kg
>dips bw to 40 kg

i was also skinny fat and i went from 70 kg to 78 in that time frame.

SS works if you are willing to eat and sleep 10h a day and not afraid of getting a bit fatter. sure i went from around 12% bf to 18% but after few months i was back down to 13%.

Are you fucking stupid enough to believe that shit?
Unless that old fraud has some major scarring going on then he's fucked his body up with ego lifting and heavy gear abuse.

Veeky Forumss sticky hasn't changed in the 7 years I've been on this board. SS is such a meme

Anyone tried GOMAD? (Gallon Of Moster A Day)

I am pretty happy with SS so far.
Squats 30kg to 60kgs
Deadlifts 50 to 87.5
Bench 10 to 40
Cleans are the hard ones as I am still learning to do it probarly and my bodyfat has gone from 35% to 30%.

He's not really saying anything bad about ss. In fact, everything that is to do with the program is pretty positive. He's basically saying that if you're skinny-fat and don't want to get fat then cut before you bulk. Which is common sense.

Holy shit.
I'm sure no one in the thread has actually read the site yet, because otherwise they'd be too busy laughing to even post their stats.

It reads like a scam site. It starts with some bullshit stats about test production, then says he managed to INCREASE HIS TEST 150% WITH THIS SIMPLE METHOD YOU WON'T BELIEVE (CLICK HERE...),

He then proceeds to use chin-ups as an example of what a complete beginner should do, adding a new one every week, thus showing just how clueless he is about how beginner programs actually work, and what a beginner is actually capable of doing.

And it's not DONE YET
He goes on to say that eating protein only works if you have GOOD GENETICS, and he claims that buff lean guys are like that because they have SUPERIOR GENES that make their digestion LIKE, SUPER EFFICIENT AND STUFF

I stopped there
It's a nice beginners trap, I'll give him that
He's probably going to make a killing with clueless beginners, if he doesn't get so much ridicule that he goes viral first

You didn't even read the article. He never said any of the exercises are dangerous. In fact, he says the bin is a fantastic guide for how to achieve proper form.

I hate Monster shitposts, but this made me laugh.

"I ate like shit and have shit tier genetics so I got fatter doing ss." Queer.

>I didn't read the article

ITT: Projecting SS victims

stop shilling your shit

Kek, didn't do the program. If you can do SS for a year straight you're not actually doing SS. Also despite doing it for a year his lifts were shit.

what would happen though?

>squat 60 kg to 140
almost double bodyweight for 3x5 in under 8 months

Maybe try squatting past 1/4rom and report back

hypertension