White teeth? help

i took poor care of my teeth and used to smoke, so they got a nasty yellow shadow on them no matter how much i brush.

Anyone here gone from yellowish to white teeth without paying for the whitening thing that harms your teeth?

ok what lifts do i have to do to get better teeth tell me

Do you really have to put that on your dog's nose ?

Get them cleaned or something. Mastic works wonders sometimes.

AndI mean mastic gum.

Honestly you're just gonna have to brush your teeth for like 15 mins 2x a day. Really scrub them too, not to the point of pain but let's just say you're gonna be wearing down brushes pretty fast. Flossing and mouthwash also help with teeth aesthetics too because they make your gums look better.

ooohhh fuck this makes sense, i probably take like 5 mins at most, ima buy a bunch of toothbrushes then and try this for a while

are you fucking joking? don't listen to that guy, go to the dentist. god damn it.

might as well try it rather than drop $500 to get whitened at the dentist. you'd have to maintain that way as it is

pls post more cute borkers and I'll share how to get best teeth in the game

Hydrogen peroxide, swish for 30 secs 3 times a week. Thats what big lenny uses, among other methods

>Thats what big lenny uses
That is not a good endorsement.

You will destroy your teeth if you try it and will have to spend thousands to fix the damage. Go to a fucking dentist if you care about your teeth and wallet.

>Taking health advice from this place, ever.

Pretty sure brushing your teeth for that long is bad...

My dentist had to get me to stop brushing my teeth so roughly because it's bad for them / your gums.

Supposed to do gentle (minor pressure) small circular motions.

Go to the dentist, not for a whitening, but for actual medical advice (and also to have your semi-yearly check).

They'll tell you if this is your natural tooth color or a result of smoking.

Also floss, if possible with those little dental swords. When you'll see the insane amount of rotting food that stays in between your teeth no matter how much you brush, you'll never stop flossing. It also makes your gums healthier by decreasing the inflammation caused by rotting food. Floss until you no longer bleed from flossing, that'll mean the inflammation has gone.

even if you are gone user, i will share them with the world

>AndI mean mastic gum.
you're a fucking faggot retard and you should kill yourself for wasting everyone's fucking time by not just typing
"Mastic Gum works wonders sometimes."

Okay if you've been smoking no amount of brushing will make your teeth white again because the enamel absorbs that crap- I believe. You've gotta go get them whitened by a professional. I don't know much but it may involve bleach.

>crest white strips
>don't harm teeth like the other strips
>just don't put them on your gums
>I got good results with them

The dentist will do it for you in exchange for money.

If your teeth are stained (yellow with no plaque) then just swish hydrogen peroxide. That's what big Lenny does. Dont swallow it. It's like 1 dollar a bottle. Next best option is actually buying whitening paste and applying it yourself but expensive at.

Please do not shich with Peroxide to whiten you teeth. Teeth Bleaching agents state they have hydrogen peroxide in them but it is somewhat of a different delivery system. Peroxide will clean you mouth but not whiten you teeth. Also, please do not use Bleach to do this either. I have seen it before and it is very dangerous as you could imagine. Teeth bleaching at the dentist office is somewhat cheap these days compared to what it used to be. Usually between $150-300. You can get a great result with take home bleaching and it usually takes about 10-14 days. Please talk to your personal dentist about this and you will be pleased with the results!

thank you very much user this is the most sensitive and persuasive idea

Brushing too hard and long is the easiest way to wreck your enamel and erode your gums. The only way to fix your teeth is to strictly maintain good habits for a LONG TIME. Also see the dentist every 6 months .. it only costs like a hundred bucks for a general cleaning and polishing.

>>sensitive
i meant sensible*

Teeth naturally get a yellow tint. Doesn't matter how much you keep them clean.

Completely white teeth are unnatural. It works by either bleaching them or scraping off the enamel. Both of which are not good for them.

They're yellow forever unless you pay for expensive harmful whitening. Whitening toothpastes damage your teeth too.

Take care of your teeth

t. dental assistant

had the same problem, now teeth are white. use crest 3d whitening strips proffesionall effects and use 3d whitening tooth past. Take picture day 1 vs day 30 and u will shit ur self

It did work but only for like 2 weeks. Shit wasnt worth it desu

you just need to be consistent mayn...after they are white you don't even need to do them daily. I just use one a week and they stay nice and white. Think of it this way.

>crest white strips is the lifting for teeth
>dentist whitening is tren
>hydrogen peroxide is synthol

R8 my teeth. I've been told they are nice.

Brush 3 times a day. Floss when you can. i use sensadyne? whitening toothpaste. Use whitening strips, drink less coffee.

Floss every day
Brush at least 2x a day for 2mins each time
Stop smoking
Rinse your mouth with water or something after drinking coffee. Or drink with a straw if you really want to be careful.

which girl are you?

Are you the gay guy or the nose pierced roastie?