Hey, Veeky Forums

Hey, Veeky Forums,
The guy in pic related achieved this natty in 2 years and I was wondering if his routine is good for a newb? I am 6'2 and he is 6'3 in height.

Here is his routine:

A: weighted chinups, OHP, DL 3x5 (45 mins)
bicep curls and lateral raises 3x12 (15 mins)

B: squats, bench, rows 3x5 (45 mins)
triceps pushdown 3x12 and facepulls 3x12 (15 mins)

Leg raises(for abs)

so basically compounds followed by high volume isolations

DL no more than 1.5x your bodyweight

AxBxAxx
BxAxBxx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PPVBYI4N3Js
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It took him 2 years to move closer to the camera and get a pump?

Let's pretend he hasn't got a pump going.

>natty

>AxBxAxx
>BxAxBxx
try ABxABxx
or even ABABABx

Or abxbbxaabxbaabx

What if he is or gets more advanced/ to intermediate level?

Dat symmetry, though

Let's also pretend that noone in CBT has a pump and definitely not flexing.

kind of a weird vertical push/pull then horizontal push/pull

What is ohp?

That's completely achievable natty... his traps didn't even change from the before to after pictures.

I personally prefer UUDDLRLRBASTART

over head press

>The guy in pic related achieved this natty
'no'

>DL no more than 1.5x your bodyweight

I'm already past 2x bodyweight for reps. Did I ruin my chances of this working???

yes you will never grow muscles again

>not abxxbaaaabxxxbxbabbbbbbxxbaabbababaabbbbbbbxxxxxxxxxxxbabbaabaxbabbaaa

totally achievable, also he has a mad pump, is flexing, is under better lighting. but that doesn't invalidate the fact that he looks breddy good ( under said conditions ). it achievable natty easily, i look like that ( again, under said conditions ) after about 1.5 years and i really wasted my time not training properly and eating a lot under maintenance for the first year ( learn how to count macros and calories and you're golden ) and i still managed to achieve bordeline dyel/ottor mode.

to answer your question it is achievable but there's not enough volume imo. i do a ppl with high volume and intensity, at least 5 exercises per main muscle groups ( chest+shoulder, thats 10 in total , and i'd do 7 or more for back ) and like 3 accesories for arms ( bis and tris on their respective days ). find a day to do some ab shit and you're good.

in my experience if you are young and can push yourself, do retarded amounts of volume and high intensity because you can most likely take it, if you're an old geezer ( past your teens ) take it slower but make sure to progress

what's a pump?

youtube.com/watch?v=PPVBYI4N3Js

this

Just curious, whaddya mean when you say 5 exercises per main muscle group? Is it in a week or in a workout session?

in a workout session, by that i mean do a horizontal press, an incline press, cable and dumbell flyes and dips or push ups ( for chest ).

do all 3x8-12 or as much as can really. at some point you need some leeway to progress in volume if you can't safely add more weight

That's heavy! How long do you workout?

about 2 hours but i do 4-6 sets for each of those. i am more accustomed to it so as a begginer i think you can do about 3 sets of each

This is way too much time in one row for me... I prefer to keep my workout 1h30 top max but 6 times a week...