>It's a shitty telemarketing job
>Have to make calls to random people telling them about our offers
>Socially awkward and dread every call I have to make
>0 friends at work, feel like we're very different personality-wise
>Totally drained after every work day, anxious during weekends
>Lost will to lift and libido is a fraction of what it used to be
>My salary is bottom 5% in my country
>Only reason I keep at it is to please my parents

The fuck do I do, Veeky Forums? I've no point of reference, so I don't know if this is a normal way to feel about work. I need some guidance, I want it to end, but I don't want to dissapoint my parents.

live for yourself, not your parents

work at upping your social skills in telemarketing! it's a great job for those looking to improve their aspie skills

meanwhile look into other industries that you'd like to be in!

That sucks op.

Sales jobs are among the shittest around, they lead nowhere, are nearly entirely filled with either extroverted jocks (your coworkers) or losers with nothing better (you) so you are bound to feel shit.

Better find what you actually want to do or you're going to suffer more.

Guess what? Best way to get over youe anxiety/awkwardness is to keep making them phone calls and eventually it will get easier and easier. Use the situation to help over come your anxiety.
I used to have really bad social anxiety still do to some extent and the only thing ive found that helps is to keep exposing yourself to these situations where you ger anxious and it slowly gets easier and easier.

Learn to not give a fuck what people think because you are the shit, and the only reason you have stopped lifting is cause you're lazy piece of shit so get off your arse and just fucking do it. Future you will thank you for it and plus once you start looking good you feel better about yourself and more confident.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something about it!! the only person responsible for the situation we are in is ourselves and the only person who can fix it is ourself.

Im pretty sure i have mental issues but dont know how to make the jump towards seeing a psychiatrist or a doctor.

My mood shifts frequently and my emotions are always at 100%. When Im happy im jumping for joy like a kid, when im sad i think about killing myself, when im angry i completely blow up. Ive isolated myself from everyone i know because its hard to control myself and it ends up being a burden on them and I dont want that. Ive ruined all relationships with friends and family. I think its bipolar disorder.

I also think i have anxiety and mild OCD. Anxiety/ocd in general manifests itself in weird ways. I pull out my beard hair compulsively and had no idea why i did it until i found out about trichotillomania. Im pretty fucked in the head but im doing well in life career wise so i have that going for me.

>Mental Health
M E D I T A T I O N

You sound like one of those fat chicks who list a shit load of made up crap.
Go see a doc get some pills become a zombie.
I reckon if 90% of the population went in to a psychiatrist the majority would end up getting diagnosed with something.

Mental health issues is the biggest money making scam going.

senpai notiss me

Bulged disc pt since December still in pain so I'm pretty hopeless can't walk

things are looking bretty gud overall. I can still finish this semester with good grades if I put in the effort and I'm getting better with women. apparently all you have to do is just talk to them

Great job I'm sure you'll be happier off of here. What're you going for

So people with mental health issues dont exist? Schizophrenia, alzheimers, etc must be fake too its all a scam. I literally pull out chunks of my beard hair at a time and dont realize it until I look down and see hair all over me.

All of these mental issues are "made up crap" though right? People that talk like you believe in what they want to believe in. You sound like someone that doesnt believe in global warming or evolution. Stupid science and medical bitches and theyre scams.

Shoulder ultrasound showed up no tears or damage, with a bit of physio it should be back to full strength. Never been so happy to be injured

>I'm getting better with women. apparently all you have to do is just talk to them
Same for me on Tinder, but I think I may have shitposted to a qt and she unmatched me so kinda down on that

just curious, how old are you OP?

I pretty much hated all my jobs until I learned some ...strategies? perspective? general increase in mental aptitude?

Give me your advice

its your first job? those are notorious for being shit. a lot of adaptation happening there. be patient with yourself.

remember that as long as "A job" satisfies your parents criteria, you could shop around during this one. explore your options if possible

biology i'm aiming for grad school. i was thinking something in the medical field.

post convo/pics of qt bls

Im 19yo. I studied and very much liked the natural sciences in HS.

I failed getting accepted to my uni since I was a lazy cunt during my first 2 years of HS, so I'm using this year to improve my SAT-score (or my country's equivalent rather) to hopefully get accepted into uni while also working.

I don't know how to steer this situation towards something better.

I agree some mental health issues are legit but alot are just made up crap.

Sounds like I struck a nerve want a tissue little man

>mom is in hospital
>doing tests not sure what it is yet

Hold me Veeky Forums

shave your fucking beard of then, clearly you aint man enough to have one if your pulling chunks out of it. Bet you're one of them hipster fags

Try it if you don't like it you better have a backup.

i'll hold u

Only two days until I can finally start on zoloft, the wait is killing me

Proud of you. Medicine is a big step. Remember it might give you side effects for the first few weeks as it settles in your system. I started prozac in january and it was the best decision i made (i was too scared to get medicine for years)

>Salary bottom 5%
How's that possible. In almost every country the low-income bracket is by far the mode of income. 1xmin wage ---- 1.5x min wage is probably like 65% of all wage earners. Salary is typically a decent pay.
>Lift weights and dont fucking lie u faggot

It's like gluten intolerance. Most but not all of the people that say they said they had gluten intolerance were 100% completely full of shit and paid through the nose for shitty gluten free food because merchants sold it too them with a complex campaign of making gluten intolerance "cool." A small amount of people actually had celiac's disease.
Mental health is the same game. I was a fucking sad sack alky loser and I have had people trying to sell me on crazy pills, cucktastic therapy, and related horseshit for years. You know what finally made me feel better? Winning. Getting swole. Getting a decent woman. Getting money. Nearly all people that "depressed" are depressed because their lives suck.
Stop fucking losing. Start fucking winning. Problems fucking solved.