/StressRelief/ General

>ITT we let it all out

I'll start:

Why the fuck should I even bother when I'm going to end up with loose skin? Why isn't loose skin covered on healthcare services but changing your gender is? people who are mentally broken beyond fucking repair have their right to change gender for free but I can't get a little fucking tummy tuck so I can actually feel confident taking my shirt off?

Anybody who says starting from fat is easier than skinny can go neck yourself. starting skinny you literally have a blank canvas which you can only move fucking forward on, there's no issues you have to deal with down the line like loose skin. literally eat more you weak willed limp dicked fucking skeletons. fitness has my full fucking dedication now, I wasn't even obese before just a bit chubby and my stomach is already getting loose skin. so fuck you and everything you stand for. you have the potential to have it all but you are too pathetic to eat food.

fuck you, you fat shit

>becoming so fat that you have to worry about loose skin

you will never, ever make it. sorry, not sorry.

>not having enough money to pay for operation
shit nigga how?

just dont drop weight too fast

Yeah you were or are obese as fuck, I was what I consider a fat fuck and lost about 60 lbs and have no loose skin, if you are 50+ lbs overweight you are a god damn hamplanet you fat fuck, lose the weight deal with the skin later or something, loose skin is better than being a disgusting whale

YOU ARE THE ONE PERSON I LET SEE ME NAKED

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CONSTANTLY INSULT ME

YES I KNOW I'M STILL FLABBY, IM STILL FAT BUT IM DOWN 70 POUNDS AND MAKING PROGRESS QUIT CLOWNING ME

jesus christ it makes me so fucking depressed but I know I can only be mad at myself for not making better progress and having a 6 pack or 8% bf. My arms are starting to be nice. Decent bicep bulge, can see veins on forearms and 1 big one going up both biceps. Need proper lighting for now but even without a pump they're visible.

It almost kind of motivates me when she does that shit, because I've noticed the times I work out the hardest, the times I really go until i drop, are those days.

Try and stop me baby boy

>Try and stop me
I don't have to. you have done that yourself.

So much tumblr cringe

nope

nice buzzwords friendo

what the fuck OP, don't worry about loose skin... worry about dying in your 50s. you shouldn't work out to get laid, work out to improve your self-esteem and live a longer life

I might as well go to ineedtovent.com

>/StressRelief/ General

go there and don't come back then faggot. the thread is for people who browse this board. you can say "might aswell go to google" for every thread on this website, you stupid fucking clown
>what is wanting a discussion instead of a straight answer
fucking tool

What's the point of trying when there will always be someone better? I sometimes feel like life was determined at birth.

Never good enough.

>Never good enough
I know these feels....

We'll find our Chad one day. Stay strong.

you don't have to be top tier godmode to live a good life user. make the most out of what you've got, and constantly try to improve yourself

You two are probably fighting over the same guy.

Health coverage shouldnt be used to fix your shitty life choices.

Because a thin guy with loose skin is still better than a fat guy with fat.

Its that simple.

Not to pour fuel on your fire there, but whats her full name?

I had an amazing dream about my ex until the end where we started fighting and she walked out pissed off at me again and I woke up staring into the dark feeling lonely as fuck and depressed. I can't even keep her in my dreams anymore, fuck my brain.

had a gf for 9 months, was lifting pretty consistently

gf was sometimes a gains goblin, was a bit selfish and didnt understand the concept that you have to make compromises in a relationship. i came to that conclusion a week ago after she told me not to DIY my car's suspension overhaul because she doesnt think im capable, and told her that shes just not the right person for me.

strangely i dont feel anything unlike most of my previous breakups. kind of afraid it'll hit me like a freight train later.

on the bright side once i get over this shit-tastic cold, i'll hit the gym more consistently than when i could with her because some weekends i wouldnt do shit but stay inside with her, eat, have sex, sleep, watch a film or go out somewhere.

i'll miss the companionship. hopefully she finds her peace.

dont want to go back to tinder, and i'll do my best to stay the fuck away from it for as long as i can

Bro how thick is the loose skin. Actual loose skin is really thin, almost like paper when you pinch it. It's very likely that that's just stubborn fat that will go away as you diet more.

Stretch marks and loose skin are the price you pay for your earlier mistakes. You can't just snap back without consequences. Take this as a life lesson and be thankful for it. Or kys

nice dubdubs friend

Can you say you want to become a trap and get the tummy tuck with the snip?

If its not worth it because there's always someone better, wouldn't that just leave 1 guy on the planet that should be doing anything?

A few years ago I slept with an 8, she was a decent person, pretty smart had a big book collection, anyway we had a good time, went out again and fucked her again, planned on hanging out a third time but then she was coming up with excuses acting strange so I bailed
Fast forward to Saturday night I ran into her on the town and she said she couldn't remember my name..
Does that mean I'm just a forgettable person or was she trying to offend me or what?

Trying to get you to avoid her, not interested

Mean spirited but probably effective way of doing it that she employs often

lol

Would you rather be obese or have loose skin?

You don't need to be highest value male to get a girl, just be more worth than she is.

So did she really know my name?
Wanting me to avoid her makes sense but I looked over and there she was right next to me ordering a drink it was too awkward to not say anything

I am at turning point of my life (18yo).
Path i take in education/career will affect me deeply down the road.
I am stuck not knowing what i want to be.
I am also considering to start a cycle when i turn 19.
W-we're all gonna make it, r-right?

wrong pic..

>I am stuck not knowing what i want to be.
so is 90% of the population
>I am also considering to start a cycle when i turn 19.
not if you: still have your hairline, aren't at your natty limit

>thinks there is a natty limit
Not going to make it

I don't think i have MPB.
and "le natty limit before sterons" is a joke.
How many people took steroids WAY before they reached their natty limit? like 99%.

not op, but defo lose skin. I got fat to the point of heart palps on the daily and tight chest and what not. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck that shit

Starting down the roid path at such a time of instability in your life is a terrible fucking idea. It may not make things worse but it certainly won't make them better. Hold on until you're at a better place emotionally, financially, etc

Not OP, but I've been overweight since I was 7. I'm busy trying to correct and undo what I was taught now that I have some control and recognize the problems. But your outlook on consequences and punishment are way to simple.

I am financially safe, even though i am still in HS i make more money than people who work full time jobs where i live.
I have a good friend of mine who gone from skinny to mascular. Everyone started respecting him, he became popular etc. (He did it natty tho, but he is 5'11 while i am 6'3.)
I feel like steroids will open me up new paths in life especially this early (Fitness Model, Personal Trainer, IFBB Men's Physique etc.)
Not only that, but they will offer me emotional support.
And yes, i am fine with cruising for life if it get's to that point.

you are lying to yourself, cut that shit out. roids wont make up for the lack of personality and self worth. that comes from your mind and your heart. you will only be respected if you feel like you deserve respect from others.

roids may temporarily open up new paths, hell you may even get laid here and there. but once you are off them i can guarantee you'll feel like a sack of shit again.

play stupid games and win stupid prizes user. do whats right in your heart, not what others find cool.