>>40857142

Yeah okay, he gets her drunk for the night but i think a few guys want more than that. You think she's going to stay with him in the morning, or just slip out first thing? She might want a party one night but the rest of the time she's looking for someone to really give her all to and that's what men fight for. Love, not lust.

This is the stupidest fucking shit I've seen all day

Speak for yourself buddy, I live for drunk sluts

So right, bro. What guy wants a hot chick to come home with them, fuck their brains out, and then disappear in the morning? That sounds aweful.

Have you studied the blade?

Im not a guy so try harder :0

>You know those girls just going to get impregnated by him and then leave and not even remember his name.
>Only us true men who really understand girls will get to raise the baby and be in a sexless marriage with them.
You've totally opened my eyes. I'm going to quit the gym and everything around it right now.

>women have eternal mystery

Made me laugh, thanks OP now fuck off.

We can tell..

>girl
>telling others to be cucks
why doesn't this surprise me?

It doesn't surprise anyone m8

>Have toy studies the blade?
I nearly died reading this mate

> getting the girl makes you a cuck
I would argue the real "cuck" in the scenario is the guy thinking he has it all with the girl coming back to his for the night when she's secretly laughing, knowing he's just another tool for her pleasure.
I've slept with guys on nights out for years and now have the most loving boyfriend who i actually treat well, unlike the pump and dumps. Every single girl has a phase where she actually wants to enjoy living a little and worrying about the consequences later, unless they're autistic or probably really ugly or both. So you can call everyone "cucks" whilst remaining sexless and then end up with the 0/10 girl or you can get a grip over your double standards. Out.

Nevermind, you're clearly a guy
Women aren't this self aware

(You)

I tucking cringe every time I see
>where she wants to live a litttle
Wtf does that even mean? Your eyes implying every girl secrets wants to sleep around and be a slut?

> sleeping around is being a slut
No. Cheating on your partner is being a slut, what you do when single is just up to you.

yeah pretty much, they need to ride the cock carousel for at least 5 years to "find themselves" (i.e to realize they won't be young forever), then they want to settle down

Don't be fooled by sluts like this one saying 'everyone but autists and uggos do it', most certainly everyone doesn't do it. She's just a typical whore

>I use chads
Yeah gurl play that game lmao.

Blahahahah

>women unironically believe this
WAKE ME UP INSIDE

having lots of sex as a woman is effortless, having sex as a man means you're of high value.

that's why sluts can only be female

Not her but that's rubbish, getting laid is pretty easy as a guy if you arent rough and especially if you have low standards. Just play the numbers game in a club and you'll pull over and over again. In uni i had 4/10 friends who would bring back girls way beyond them every weekend just because they had no shame, from the second they get in the club to the second it shut they would be hitting on people.

However the same studies that show what an awful fucking effect promiscuity has on ability to commit and create a successful marriage also show that this applies to men. Being a male whore is just as damaging for your mind and future as being a female slut.

You proved yourself wrong with your own post. The guy has to put literally all the effort into it or completely throw away his standards. The women had to do literally nothing and just play defense as all these guys hit on her. There's simply no comparison whatsoever.

Sure, it's more work, but it's still not even that much work. You must be one lazy coping motherfucker to be bitter about it or think that it's not possible to be a male slut.

it's possible if ur gay

Stop assuming and implying things. I actually do pretty damn good on tinder now that I'm fit and live in a big city. Still that's aside from the main point that women have it much easier. You can objectively admit something even if it doesn't apply to you. Time to grow up friend.

>sluts can only be female
That's the dumb and bitter-sounding part. Not that women get laid with less effort.

I didn't explicitly say that. But considering more skill is required for a man to be one he deserves more credit for it. Realistically if a girl wanted to have sex all she has to do is walk into literally any bar anywhere grab a guy and say let's fuck. It's tougher for a man even if it's marginally so.