Creatine and Preworkouts?

What's the Veeky Forums consensus?

If the preworkout has
>caffeine
>DMAA/DMHA
>creatine
It's worth it.

If it doesn't have at least two of the above, just do black coffee.
If you're predispositioned to balding, skip the creatine.

False chemicals input into body.
Money down the drain.
Simply visualize the workout.
Be motivated from within.
Chemicals and bad things unneeded.

>DMAA
Isn't that banned?

No. Plenty of preworkouts have it.

preworkout should consist of sudafed and phenibut(you'll have to make it yourself, nobody sells it). It feels like a mild roll

Overpriced caffeine. Might as well Sip.

jesus christ monster are expensive as fuck, gtfo. get back to me when i can make soda stream monsters.

C4 is $25-$30 for 30 servings of ~150mg caffeine + extra shit (creatine/beta alanine/etc)
Sip shit is $2-$4 for one can. Even at $2 a can it'd be $60 for as many servings.

Supplements are a fucking scam

>caffeine, creatine, and other stims are a scam
OK

At what point should one start taking pre-workouts? I'm curious about something like OP's pic but I don't think I'm at an advanced enough stage in lifting for it.

paying 60 bucks for a tub yeah my man that's a scam

For $60 you can literally get 3 tubs of C4 on A1supps right now you dumb cunt.

or you can make a cup of coffee for less than a dollar you dumb cunt :^)

Then don't buy overpriced name brand shit
The 20$ Walmart stuff is just as good

>60mg-100mg is comparable to creatine and 150mg+ of caffeine
lmao are you stupid?

Best bang for your buck is caffeine pills anyway. Like $10 for 100 pills at 200mg

>My negligible supplements have more effect than a cup of coffee

Get memed little man

Literal retard spotted. You've probably never tried DMAA/DMHA which is why you're spouting this retarded garbage. A cup of coffee can't even compare. Regardless, again, caffeine pills are the best bang for your buck. Even better than coffee.

Why are you so angry? The thought of all the wasted money on buying supplements and falling for marketing scams?

Because a fucking retard is trying to talk about something hes uneducated in. How are caffeine pills a marketing scam? They're more caffeine and cheaper than coffee.