What smartwatch should i buy?

Im thinkink about it, basically i want to record my runs, distances and time.. personally i like very much the VIVOACTIVE HR.

This smartwatch can use apps like runastic, mapmyrun, straava, etc? i always used in my phone(android) and comparte with friends, i want to use a smartwatch and a mp3 player now.. thanks and sorry about my english

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Xdvi7g8BdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in other words.. i want to get out and run without my smartphone(but with an smartwatch ) and be able to record en share my app stats at the end of it

I have the exact same question only i want something that can track my swimming , both in the sea and the pool, any ideas?

dcrainmaker

im reading some about smartwatches and a few minutes ago i saw the Garmin Forerunner 735XT

it says that its good for triatlon athlets(swin, run and even record the transition time between one activity and another with a press of 1 buttom).. so i think it can work for you.. take a look

i rly rly want the tomtom spark cardio 3 +music, but i cant afford

>dcrainmaker
sorry but.. what doest that mean?

op here
i dont think my doubt is hard to answer, where are the ppl??? :P

bumpsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

>wearing the wristborn jew

memes aside, the small FitBit is solid. contant heartrate and sleep monitoring, connects to MyFitnessPal, and the app is well designed. Might be a little pricey, but you cant beat it

i like my vivoactive hr.

just remember, wearing a watch doesn't make you fit.

If you go for one that's not a Fitbit, you're autistic.

gotta be honest here, it seems like a completely retarded utter waste of money. you really think you need that junk? just get one of those upper arm straps for your smartphone, and forget the stupid watch.

I have a Garmin vivoactive hr.

It is water resistant for swimming, can skip songs on my playlist, and connects with myfitnesspal.

Idk about swimming at sea but it has GPS.

It's also helpful when I misplace my phone and can make it ring.

i have some tomtom watch, pretty decent

>that bulky watch on those effeminate wrists

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Smart watch reviewer. Just Google it

>i want to get out and run without my smartphone(but with an smartwatch ) and be able to record en share my app stats at the end of it
where i live isnt safe enought to do it.. and i like my smartphone. :P

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I'm a girl....

wich apps do you use to record your runs?
Can it run runastic, mapmyrun etc?

Sorry I do treadmill running since I live in Vegas. It's fackin hot outside.

The app you get with the watch has tracking though. My friends who run outside use mapmyrun.

The Garmin app is really useful for the watch. I can see my weekly progress in cardio exercise.

K A B U L
A
B
U
L

I have the same. There is a strenght app that ive downloaded to it as well for lifting. As far as the swimming it will track via gps if you want it to but you wont get a hr reading as with any swimming.

I haven't messed with it too much but i think as far as sharing run data you can link it to Google and Facebook but it really runs off garmin connect where everyone that has garmin can compare their stats. Youtube has plenty of review videos. Bonus pic my day so far with dogbro photo bombing

fuck i would love to treadmill :(

your friends have the same smartwatch???

is it possible to use mapmyrun with the vivoactivt hr?

I downloaded the app and it looks like you can.

My co-workers and friends have the watch.

We all are connected and shitlord each other to be better

fuck i want to be part of it, can a brazilian who lives in Argentina be part of your group? lol
www.facebook....com/facedomarcus

>using the track pad on a ThinkPad

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ITT poorfags

gear s3 is pretty sweet looking

youtube.com/watch?v=5Xdvi7g8BdA

Yeah my work should give us better laptops desu.

Fitbit surge. Had mine for a while.

Does everything you need, records runs, steps, has running app, lifting app, cyckung app etc.. also has GPS,,bluetooth, can read phone messages, see calls and a bunch of other shit.

I have a Garmin forerunner 230, and I sometimes wonder if I should have gotten the 235, for the HR monitor, even if it's less accurate than a HR band, which I do not possess.

I use mine every day and it works just fine for what you are saying. Also, the alarm clock is good if you are a heavy sleeper like me.

>better than a ThinkPad