"Just lift bro"

Nice.

he probably looks 100x better in the offseason than he would if he didnt lift

why does his face look like he doesn't know how shit he looks

he looks like Scooby

bretty good

What is going on with this guy's frame?

Looks like an ex fatty

There's a look to them that you can always tell- I'm not sure what it is or what causes it but I can always subconciously pick up on ex fatties

He attained that hourglass mode.

He just has too little mass for such a low body fat
If he gained some mass he would look good

He's built for (teddy) bear mode, but instead got into men's physique bodybuilding, so he kept his waist tight and neglected legs, traps and back, to keep those beach muscles exposed for competitions.
Got into competition shape and there you have it: a walking human disaster.

>"Just lift bro"
>No, I´m gonna do IF and wear a size XS girdle

Lol this my worst nightmare. I'm 6'2 and have a hourglass, not as bad as this guy (I hope) but yeah it sucks desu.

Strongman stuff and odd lifts are your friends, m8.
Nobody can see your hour glass, if you're fridge mode.

t. a guy who's just as bad as OP, only less visible due to BMI 30.4 at 6'1" and 14% bf

I started lifting 1 year and 3 months ago, I'm now in my first cut (13% now) and want to go to 10%. My biggest worry with having this hourglass physique is that I'll never look good at low bf%

I bet he would look great at 15% BF and more muscle

L O W T E S T
O
W
T
E
S
T

Actually kinda mirin that lower abdomen vascularity, but that's only because I've never had that

Reminder that some of you have shit genetics and will never make it and look like this

I just eealiEd I loko like this. Dick sucks man

This is why I'm afraid to cut :'(

I look significantly better right now anyway but this is probably my body underneath

He would look fine if he just worked obliques for a few months.

He obviously is a natural who just dieted way too hard for a show He probably doesn't look bad when's he 15 pounds heavier