Why are chin-ups so much better than pull-ups?

why are chin-ups so much better than pull-ups?
Its like pull-up fags don't want to train their bizeps
wtf..

>it's like chin-up fags don't want to train their back

fucking niggers reund your chin-ups

i do both

>not doing both

>not doing curls first to weaken your biceps then doing wide grip chin-ups
Do you even lats bro

bizeps is more important than the back

You can't get a big back without big biceps you bating faggot

but i dont need to flex a 'cep at the ladies

Thats not how muscles work

dyel, that is how muscles work, trying moving a lot of weight for a big back with small biceps

implying chinups don't work back to a similar degree. the difference is hardly anything.

i'll be here with my awesome results doing weighted chinups with 50 kg added while you can jerk around with some shitty pullups and half the weight and reps

You work your back pretty much the same if you use proper technique

>bizeps
Germanfag bitte

Chinups have always been 2x easier for me so I just figured they were for pussies

I got tennis elbow from chinups. I know it's most likely bad form, but is it possible to get it from having much more developed biceps compared to forearms?

user, so did I. Did you take time off to recover? I can not get back to normal. It's effecting everything. My Biceps are now differentiating in size and fullness. Can't do full range of motion with pull ups and bicep curls due to the injury. Help!

I've waited around 6 weeks just to recover, even now I still feel like i'll snap my shit up if I jump straight back into to doing elbow streneous excercises. I'm being extremely cautious and doing stretches when I wake up and before working out, also taking forearm training more seriously like using a wrist roller to avoid injury.

You don't have to pick one or the other you dumb nigger

hurensohn

Damn, suffering with tennis elbow myself. I thought I was healed, but recently felt my elbow locking up and forearm hurting again after a workout. How long have you guys been suffering?

You do not let your elbows fully extend or lockout on Pull/Chinups

Neutral grip pull up master race here. Best of both worlds.

It means you're using more muscles. Which is good.
If you want to isolate, use machines.

Been 3 months. I was hitting 40-50 reps before injury.

That kind of logic shouldn't be applied to the body under similar resistance. The majority of the time, if you're better at one thing than another, it's for a reason. Chinups tend to put your humerus in a better position to activate your lats through full ROM. They make it easier to exponentially increase resistance. Don't make the mechanics of an exercise harder unless you have a legitimate sports related reason to. If you're lifting for the sake of strength/muscle growth, and something you're good at is too easy, increase the resistance.

played tennis for 8 years, no tennis elbow, start working out, tennis elbow after a year

>le chinups dont use back meme
this is what dyels believe

So pullups are the only thing you do for back?
You should be doing diddlys, rows and facepulls at a minimum

I do chin ups, normal pull ups and then wide pull ups...chin ups are obviously the easiest for me. I'm pretty sure I have some badass bicep genetics going on considering this is exactly 4 months in of weights...and I don't even lift heavy.

lmao wuts your wingspan

Damn, it's been about a month and a half for me. Been getting back into the gym but im afraid it's gonna become a chronic issue. Tried to do reverse curls the other day and it made it 10x worse kek

Bad picture, I actually have really long arms...my arms look like t-rex arms somehow there idk how that's even possible

It's because in that picture we don't see that you're actually a manlet.

I would really avoid elbow streneous excercies while healing. Take this time to focus on squats, abs and definitely letting your elbow heal. Stretching and building up your forearms without directly putting much pressure on your elbows is important as well, I suggest using a wrist roller since more developed forearms reduce the risk of tennis elbow along with proper form.

you guys are assholes stop hurting my feelings

6'2" 177lbs

if you focus legs you might actually be able to go full trex

Where is your left pec?

I meant right whatever

Ok I fucking get it, it's a horrible picture it's because I'm puffing my chest out...I regret ever posting that happy? kek

Look at his feet compared to his body, fucking lol'd