How do I get into Mussolini mode?

How do I get into Mussolini mode?

make the trains get on time

polenta and pasta diet.

Have a smart best friend named Giovanni Gentile and then overshadow him by taking some credit for Doctrine of Fascism.

Also, save the trees.

Now I know why people voted for him, he thicc

More like musclelini amirite?

Chuckled

Invade Ethiopia x F

Dead hangs xf.

Eat a lot, and lift a little bit. Just make sure you're 50 years old as well.

You just gotta be middle aged and join the axis powers, it's very simple .

Youth, Youth,
Spring of beauty,
In the hardship of life
Your song rings and goes!

>Pasta
Not based rice

fucking kekd

go to war against starving africans and lose

Dead hangs

UNDERRATED

nice post user

Salute il Duce

Be good at giving speeches but fucking terrible at war itself

Underrated post

is this physique really impressive to you faggots? he looks like he eats a diet consisting solely of pizza and does a couple push ups every now and then

This. He looks like the 50-year old ex-athlete who hasn't realized that his prime has passed long since

Mussolini only screwed up once (invading greece) and he only did that because he was pissed that hitler never consulted him on anything before doing it

>Don't Invade Russia, focus on beating the UK
>Nope
>Don't declare war in America, Japan is going to be destroyed and lets not leap on a sinking ship
>Nope
>Hitler you need to invade Malta, not just bomb it
>Nope
>Hitler just defend in Russia, crush the British in the Middle east and then take those Causcus oil fields you need so badly from the more poorly defend south
>Nope
>Hitler after Stalingrad, now is the time to make a seperate peace with either the UK or Russia, pick one
>Nope Imma fight the world

He was a terrible war leader and tactician, but he had grand Strategy down. RIP.

Italy's piss poor performance in the war was not his fault. Italy just didn't have the industry to equip a modern army.

just be yourself :^)

by having the best origin story