Name something badass about you

I have scars on my face from fights and have over 100 stitches all over my body

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsddjadDL9I
youtube.com/watch?v=BGA4oAFIO2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do you lose aoonyour fights user?

I'm brave enough to let my girlfriend go out with other guys if she wants because I'm not some kind of possessive prick.

>I'm pathetic enough to let my girlfriend go out with other guys if she wants because I have a cuckold fetish

You're supposed to take the stitches out after a while user dear.

I've only lost one fight in my life and that was in 6th grade. Guy was 5 inches taller than me. At the time I thought I could fight and beat up anyone.

I learned my lesson.

>Scars on my face from fights
You are clearly a shitty fighter.

>100 stitches all over my body
And you've also pulled a major fuck-up.

>In before the inevitable shitstorm

Spbp.

I lied. I didn't get any scars on my face from fighting.

But I do have over 100 stitches all over my body.

I ran through a glass door.

my hands are like sandpaper and i have no shame

seems pretty retarded

I do have scars on my face, just not from fighting.

Girls think my scars are sexy.

i have a tribal tattoo and i use steroids. i also frequent music festivals

I once killed a man with a toothpick

that's great, honey

I fight at an amatuer level and DONT have scars on my face because I can actually defend myself. I also don't have 100 scars on my body because I'm not autistic

Pic related is what I do for a living

>have goal body, cool job, and still can't talk to grills

JUST

My friend died from falling through a glass door, that shit's no joke

absolutely mad

I have a seriously good memory and hand eye co-ordination.

Also I can write with both hands in different languages simultaneously.

One time I thew a baseball at a bird and knocked it out of the sky.

What's the proper response to someone calling you honey or sweetheart?
That shit triggers me hard

Go hang with the crew chiefs, they'll help you with social skills.

To just react really positively. I say it all the time to piss people off and that's the only way to counter it. If you just stutter or get taken aback, your boipussy is already mine

There is none. It's the ultimate trump card

me too. i once flew inverted with the enemy. my WSO snapped a picture

Randy Johnson?

youtube.com/watch?v=DsddjadDL9I

how is that badass

I have never broken a bone

elbow them in the chin

Why is baseball so terrifying, any other sport doesn't seem that bad but some lanky monster throwing a leather rock 100mph near your head is too much for me.

I did it intentionally. Bird didn't explode like that though so props to the big unit on his velocity.

I usually just internalize my salt and next time I see them I'll ask something along the line of "Hey, are you alright? You look a bit sick", which gets interpreted as "Hey, you look like shit".

Test jaw.

I've got a cauliflower ear.

Good idea, I think the payoff would be worth the wait if you see them often

Passive aggressive cunt.

Why do people call me "honey" or "sweetie", I'm a man I have an 8 inch cock.

Fire with fire

Prove it, honey

I used to work for the NSA while I was in the military, stationed in Hawaii with a badass GSXR-600 that I rode everywhere. Now I'm in bumfuck California studying to be an engineer. No friends, no family, no hope.

I used to be addicted to weed

I didn't vote for Mitt Romney.

I can show you a picture of my face, and you can see how symmetrical it is.

I respect women and minorities.

That's the way to do it sweetheart :)

Do it

Not as scary as jai alai

Suffered a very serious head injury (brain damage) spent 5 weeks in the hospital for my injuries, 6 weeks in intense therapy, 9 months in speech and ocupational therapy. regained everything I lost and took home a tall blonde green eyed physical therapist triathalete. Fuck your shit USC medical! Fags thought i couldnt make it back.

Nice so you lost a bunch of fights and are an idiot and hurt yourself

Well ya, I also don't race in the ilse of man but I'm talking about mainstream sports

I have the confidence to stand by my insecurities. Can you say the same?

... up your ass?

I once risked my life to save two elderly people from drowning. Ive also drank banana moonshine in the congo with a former warlord.

Killing the game.

Thanks homie

>Thanks bb

>desire to know more intensifies

Please go on, both these things sound pretty interesting.

I like to drop in gnarly fucking chutes on my skis and get absolutely pitted
>captcha: select all mountains

My city was in a very intense flood, I went with my uncle to go move valuables up a floor as I was leaving my house our elderly neighbours were waving for help, so my uncle and I rescued them with the aid of some guy in a canoe. Then Search and Rescue showed up with a helicopter and we worked with them to clear our neighbourhood.

Fast forward 1.5 months to my aid work in Northern Uganda we were building schools. A former warlord who worked alongside Kony had previously been captured and cut a deal to be "rehabilitated" (go to jail for a year) and then ran the only construction company in the surrounding 3 provinces. We had to sit down and drink the local drink (Waragi/ Banana moonshine) and discuss terms to hire his company. He wanted a bribe and so we had to grease him a little along with local officials.

Currently 20 years old and pursuing acting in Vancouver

>pursuing acting

just throw it all away why dont ya

I once killed a tooth with a manpick

Im 20, have no debt, no responsibility and have paused my studies for 1.5 years at which i can return whenever I want and maintain my 3.4 GPA. Why wouldn't I gamble to become a rich and famous actor?

savage

I work in a cubicle in a stable 9-5 job in which I wear a button down and slacks, drink coffee, and occasionally make small talk with my coworkers. After work I like to work out, and drink beer with friends and talk about chicks.

Then I go home and blast my ass with a 7" realistic dildo

/ourguy/

I talked to a girl 2 weeks ago

Best of luck, my main man.

I'm cheering for ya. Let me see you in a blockbuster soon.

Ps: Tell the banana moonshine story on interviews so we know it's you.

since then you have been fighting midgets or what?

I haven't been fighting at all. Now I'm passive aggressive

I MADE A FUCKING WORDPRESS SIT FROM 0 IN 3 WORKDAYS!!!!! Nothing difficult loads of volume. Used 2 plugins only, one for getting stuff from youtube. Other for infinite scroll. I have been working full time for 2.5 months. Self taught. Usually work with Prestashop CMS and everyday it's a different shade of mindfuckery.

Other than this I am pretty pathetic, still building up my character and internal integrity. Doing well tho I guess, I am kinda making it, moving to a place of my own this weekend.

youtube.com/watch?v=BGA4oAFIO2s

Thanks homie, 100 % I'll be slipping hints on interviews to let Veeky Forumsizens know it's me

I tour nationally in a rock band and it's the only thing better than making gains for fuckin' hot chicks.

Dumb phone poster

>My girlfriend doesn't love me but it's okay

I had sex

I've won a few boxing tournaments and fencing meets (saber)
I quit boxing because even though I loved the rush of fighting I felt pretty disturbed by knockouts. You can just see the lights go out at the end of your fist and you know they're fucked. I don't really like hurting people that much. That's why I prefer fencing now.

I feel on my head when I was a kid, cracked it open, doctors told me that the region of my brain where understanding peoples emotions was affected, growing up to be an insensible bastard.
I can't tell what anyone's thinking from his facial expression.

How is accidentally retarding yourself badass?

What's badass about autism?

I saved a man from drowning when I was 8

This is what a REAL man looks like

When I was 16, and just started driving, my friends and I used to play this game called "70 into senior". There was a straight road in my town that ended at a senior citizens home, and when you got to the end of the road, there was an uphill parking lot that took 3 quick turns to park in. Our game was to get to 70mph on the straightaway, and then let off the gas and try to get around the 3 sharp turns and park without touching the breaks. One night we decided to play, and on the 2nd turn, a senior citizen accidentally stepped out in the road and I clocked her going about 50 mph. She was in a wheel chair, so the only thing that got broken was my head light. Right after it happened, my friends and I went home and never talked about it again. I told my parents I hit a deer.

(you)

U killed her?

I've nearly died twice.

Once when I was young I was locked out of house and forgot my key. We had this really heavy hard to open window that was on the stairway of the back of the house. It was about 6 feet from the ground outside. I stacked a bucket on a chair and was able to manage to push it open which required both hands and all my strength and started climbing through. As soon as I pulled myself up the window came crashing down on my neck and at the same time I kicked the bucket and chair out from under my feet from the impact.

So there I was dangling with by my neck from the window. I tried to pull myself up desperately but couldnt manage to do it. I then started yelling out to my little brother who was waiting for me at the back door. He surprisingly heard none of this and I was running out of time. I could barely breath and I remember thinking this is it this is the end there's no way out. Then I started freaking out not being able to come to terms with it and just kept constantly thinking "no this cant be it it just cant be." and with all my might I pushed the window up with one arm and used my other two pull me into the window. I laid there gasping for air for minutes. When I finally came to and opened the door for my little bro I was greeted with "what took so long?"

The other time I was nearly hit by a train but jumped at the last second out of the way.

A girl once asked if she could work in with me on squats and I said no. I sure showed her

I'm a nurse and one time I noticed a patient was getting woozy and weird. He ha lad disbetes so I measured his blood sugar. It was dangerously low so I immediately got him some honey and apple juice.

Probably saved him from a coma that day. Felt pretty good about myself then. Especially since I lost a childhood friend to the same cause a few years ago.

If any of you ever get diabetes, take that shot seriously and listen to your doctors or you may literally die.

I have never suffered a concussion, but I have dealt out 2 concussions.

One to a friend in a formal, but brutal fight.

One to a random faggot who tried to suckerpunch me but failed.
Beat that faggot's face in so hard he couldn't walk straight afterwards.

All my scars are from my literal toddlerhood. They use to shine a brighter shade than my skin but now they've been healing and started to fade in color. Is there a way to "shine" up scars?

Did you ever play again?

surprised he didn't ask why you had 3 arms